Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,831 to 22,845 of 26409
-
12-08-18 13:36 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 390She's not exactly a playmate. As long as she isn't acting her typical bitchy self you are allowed to play with her. She won't suck cock or do anything other than what she tells you to do.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 12:44 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 58Greenfield Candy Fun
Kept meeting up with Greenfield candy she is off layton and like 40th. She is new to this and was my ex a while back. She is just on hard times due to ex taking all the $. She is still figuring out rates now but she is about $ per meet. Baby fat and such but nothing too big as you can see. I have digits for seniors. I was trying to get a double session going but had no takers for a DP session. Also she is learning how to text without sounding fishy but it is a work in progress. I vouch for her being real. Her skin condition (psoriasis) has eased down a lot from before.
-
12-08-18 08:36 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 154Link is dead already
Link is dead already. Rats looking for a playmate in lake country.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 06:56 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 774Verified
This is the Oconomowoc woman. 7 years older than she posts. Very nice body, meh face, great ass, and pussy lips like a chew toy. Likes it rough. As long as you remember its about her, your golden. Follow her rules its fun if you don't, she's a *****. The pics are her.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/480526689966
-
12-07-18 23:41 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 195Julie
I seen her. Post 3531.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 17:53 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 812Waukesha escape artist
Another warrant issued for her today. Looks like bail jumping again and recent felony possession. If any of you guys are seeing her, I would stay far away. But that's certainly your choice to make.
-
12-07-18 14:44 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 97This is why A2 knows how to run the ship here, without sucking his cock. He knows what's up. Providers hate this place, and for good reason. We have accurate intel.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:52 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 217Yeah, I know all that too well. I got banned for posting a comment on a girl who needed to shower. Badly. She kept removing my comment and every day I would re post it then got booted. That was this past summer. I can only see the posts now not the comment section. For that I go incognito to read. For reviews I have to be a member. Again.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:43 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 35This made me chuckle. Sounds about right just going on instinct of the pics. No offense to anyone that's into that.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
Amanda in creek? Only one I've seen was Alexandra and standards and expectations need to be a severe desperation call. Only for BBJ and that's still pushing it. Curious on Amanda if there is indeed another provider in the area. Appreciated.
-
12-07-18 11:28 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 171Different Tiffany
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/796958607680
I know this one has been mentioned before but I believe the name changes often and maybe the number too. Some pics are real while some are fake. Anyone see her and could confirm what the damage was. Pm if you'd like. She seems to have gps.
-
12-07-18 09:32 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 484Michelle
Does anyone know what happened to Michelle? Used to live in WA and moved to Waukegan. I tired the number I had and it did not work. Real saggy big tits. Any info appreciated.
-
12-07-18 09:26 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 435There was a lot of discussion of both of them a couple days ago. The amount of drama coming from both of them isn't worth it. Julie was blowing up my phone yesterday trying to get me to see her, and then Kayla started calling me. If one of them says anything remotely pleasant about you, the other will try to get you over to their side. It's not worth it. Stay away!
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 08:22 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 1323I've had a few girls like that. Very nice when it works at that level. Downside it that it makes the rest of them even more disappointing.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 08:18 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 1323Came here to post about this one. Starts out by saying "Hi, I'm Katy", then later in the text says "I'm Julie". Seems like a lot of drama with her sister along with some identity confusion, maybe drug related.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
Edit to add: "naturally blonde" but "I'm the one with the pink hair", LOL. Not that it would matter in a dark room but, geez, even dirty blonde would be better than pink. She does have a hot little body if the pics are accurate.
-
12-07-18 07:49 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 819Listcrawler
If you want to become a member to be able to read the reviews, all you need to do is submit 1 review. There is no charge. Take the reviews with a grain of salt. A lot of them seem to have been submitted by the providers or their management just using fake names and giving glowing reviews.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





