Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 19319
-
12-09-18 15:36 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 301Lexi
Thanks bbcphat6969 for the review. I know your new to the game but great job on getting Lexi to let you take pics. I second your review. She is a pretty good provider.
Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 14:09 #3388PIA

Posts: 174Wyp
I just thought I would weigh in on WYP. I have been using it quite a while but more here than any other area I have lived in; probably because there is less talent here. I pay $50 for 100 credits and when you find one that you are interested in you either make an offer or solicit an offer (which has absolutely nothing to do with anything except it is the means to open up communications) A lot of girls think that is how much they are going to get so they refuse to back off of ridiculously high amounts but a $50 offer requires 10 credits - $75 requires 15 credits so you get the picture so when their offer is $200 or $300 well it would eat up a lot of credits before you even got to the discussion- its best to keep the offer low especially if you are looking at multiple girls. There are a lot of flakes and sometimes I swear its a conspiracy because I have had many girls (if they are in fact real people) accept an offer and then just disappear. I have hooked up with several in this area (nothing to really write home about) and I found one that drives 90 miles one way to spend 3 hours with me so I will keep her long term. Once you get the line of communications open there is a messenger area and I use that until I can see it has potential and then I ask them to text. A lot of them that understand the situation will give you their number in their first message. It certainly won't replace STG or any medium like that but it is another way that some girls use as a way to tell themselves that they really aren't prostitutes. LOL.
-
12-09-18 08:53 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 228I asked about her couple of months ago
I saw here ad in September but it was pulled after I was trying to find some intel about her. I don't believe any one have seen her yet.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 21:39 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 424Ericson, you are one of the best
Thank you for TOFTT with her. Her ads had me thinking that I absolutely had to find out what her story was.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
You have given me that story. Thank you!
Sounds like it is not a story I want to be a part of. Based on her photos, yes, that would be interesting. But based on her actions with you. Not worth it.
Ericson, I owe you one.
-LSG.
-
12-08-18 17:21 #3385Banned Member

Posts: 644Are you sure you wanted to start a user blog? You posted this in escort also.
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 16:05 #3384Regular Member

Posts: 23Lexi
Had to check it out for myself. She is eager to please and worth every penny. I would highly recommend her.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/803083720891
-
12-08-18 13:20 #3383PIA

Posts: 174Brooke and her GF
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/989859419002
Incall is across from checkers and her GF is Katie. Her of missing two teeth due to being beaten by a dope boy LOL.
-
12-08-18 13:05 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 478Ali in Titsville
One main reason you didn't find any posts is, for whatever reason you can't search anyone with less than 4 letters in their name. I've tried numerous times to search a girl with 3 letters to no avail. Gia, Mia, Ali and so on. Would be nice if that could be fixed. We'll see. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by IceChickenz87
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 12:47 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 128Tville Girls
Since I am in Tville and always looking for someone reliable and good in my area I tried to get hold of her a couple of times but nothing but silence. Pretty much this area is dead for any kind of quality or reliability. The only ones I see in this area regularly are Rene and Sara.
Originally Posted by IceChickenz87
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 12:26 #3380Banned Member

Posts: 644LilsexyMe
Is back I hear, she got into town late last night. Plenty of positive reviews on her.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1127&cityid=86
-
12-08-18 10:48 #3379Banned Member

Posts: 644No problem.
I hate to say it, but one day when candy starts to take effect. She'll loosen up and be great fun. She has so much potential that it kills me that I had this dream. I friend asked if did Greek, because her ad says Greek. Well she couldn't get my shaft halfway down without hiccuping in a weird way. So the DT she advertises is not truthful if your above average. Wouldn't let me touch her couch, like knocking my hand away like "don't touch " so my best guess. Greek from her probably not going to happen. Honestly if she didn't have the rules. I guarantee that I would keep her to myself. She's barely in her twenties. Last thing, if you go against my review and want to see for yourself. She doesn't use Uber, it's her boyfriend / handler driving her. She was all Business the minute she came through my front door. No kissing, no GFE, no PSE. My friend says that maybe there thrifters from out of town.
Originally Posted by Pman1971
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 10:27 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks for info on Snowbunny
E, thanks for the feedback on this one. Once again you save me the trouble.
Was texting with her yesterday and thankfully made other arrangements.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 07:52 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 1542 quick reviews
Gia. Nothing to add that hasn't allready been said. Seems reliable.
Ronnie. Definetly different. A litttle flaky to say the least.
-
12-08-18 07:48 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 1542 quick reviews
Gia. Not too much to add that's not already been said. Seems reliable.
Ronnie. DEFINETLY a peculiar experience.
-
12-08-18 01:44 #3375Banned Member

Posts: 644Sky / snowbunny
You absolutely didn't miss a damn thing with this girl. If you love covered BJs she's your girl. How about a girl who doesn't want their pussy touched much less absolutely NO DATY. GIve her call if that's your thing, but from what I can tell she has a handler or driver calling the shots. She's doing everything in her power to separate herself from having any body contact with you. In my opinion, her handler is the boyfriend. She kept checking the phone everytime it pinged so I'm guessing it's him. Plus she set a timer on her phone and it went off at the 30 min mark. " I paid for the hour " I said to her. But she gives me this fake smile like I was supposed to cum 25 minutes ago look. For one, she wasn't expecting someone like me to be absolutely annoyed with that Covered BJ. Plus when I see through her Phony act of hers, yeah it's going to take me forever to cum. Here's what she got that's positive. She's very young, flawless skin, perky A cups (the jury is still out on whether or not you can touch them) got MISH, Lazy Cowboy, CG. Never got a chance for K9 because her alarm went off at the half way point in our hour session. In my opinion she's not ready yet. I hate to say it but she's just to new at this and needs a few months on the candy to loosen up her rules.
Originally Posted by IrishJay
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...0/114267912266












Reply With Quote




