Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 930 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3571
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../27731805/9176

    70 for 20.

    Super friendly woman.

    A little bigger in the waistline but man she is great.

    Everything covered.

    Great CBJ with plenty of ball licking and ball sucking and great rimjob.

    As for the deed, she is a rock star.

    She rides like there is no tomorrow.

    Whatever position you want she wants it just as much.

    She gets into it like very few I've been with before.

    Fantastic time.

    She is great at everything she does and you can tell she enjoys doing it too. A+.

    Wish they were all like this.

    Will definitely repeat.

  2. #3570

    Wanted to co-sign with MS

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.lasvegas.listcraw...post/27492996/

    80 for 30.

    Thick Honduran girl.

    Nice, thick juicy ass and great natural tits and nice dark areolas.

    Great personality and no rush whatsoever.

    Awesome slurping CBJ.

    Fucking she really gets into it and makes you feel great with dirty talk.

    Top notch, fantastic.

    Best time I've had in a while.

    Top of my list, for now.

    Will repeat for sure.
    Just wants to co-sign with MS. Man by far the best in the business. Love how she gets in to it with her dirty talk and has a bangin body to back it up. I paid her a visit last September when I was in vegas for my bday. I will repeat every time I'm in vegas.

  3. #3569

    That's like everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSubman  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I am in town staying at the Linq, could someone please PM me if you know of any woman that have incall at the Linq or close by. Thanks.
    What is nearby? Vegas isn't that big and most of the escorts stay near the ghetto suites across from MGM.

    If you can walk it hit any girl staying near Trop / Vegas Blvd that is where Hooters and the crack motels are. They are pretty safe though nobody causes problems that attract more cops there since a lot of tourists stay there as well.

    Look it up or walk down on the cross walks around Exaclibur / NYNY around there they try and pick up people to take back to their rooms.

  4. #3568

    Help

    Hey guys, I am in town staying at the Linq, could someone please PM me if you know of any woman that have incall at the Linq or close by. Thanks.

  5. #3567

    Little Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by ShapopoJoe9745  [View Original Post]
    Any opinions on Vegas Asian Club or other Asian providers? The pics all seem to be the same for these girls on all the sites. They look fake. Any feedback on the actual girls at these places and costs for FS?

    Thanks.
    I have been to LT twice. I saw Momo and LaSera. The pics were accurate. Good service for $$$.

  6. #3566

    Vegas Asian Club or other?

    Any opinions on Vegas Asian Club or other Asian providers? The pics all seem to be the same for these girls on all the sites. They look fake. Any feedback on the actual girls at these places and costs for FS?

    Thanks.

  7. #3565
    Quote Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but does anyone recommend a a girl for a couple to share? We will be in vegas in about two weeks.
    IIRC Danica, and possibly some of the other girls at 100 Proof will do couples. Not sure about extra charges. Don't see the info on the website but you can call in. Note agencies are almost universally a no-no in Vegas, but 100 Proof is one of the few (two?) existing exceptions.

    If you have P411, can also narrow down with the "couple friendly" option. I know Taylor Mae frequently does couples, but she's definitely not everyone's style.

  8. #3564
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-m...ncess/11199475

    60 for 15.

    Bigger than pics.

    Didn't get made up before I came.

    Decent CBJ and sex.

    Was rushed.

    Will not repeat.

  9. #3563
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this girl she is a thief Girl goes by the name of Butterfly. She said her real name is Desarae.

    She will rob you stay away. She will also upsell the price discussed on the phone.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/butterfl...s-218888-added
    I was going though her ad and the photos she posted. I felt little scary of those photos.

  10. #3562

    Girls for couples

    I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but does anyone recommend a a girl for a couple to share? We will be in vegas in about two weeks.

  11. #3561

    This girl will Rob you Stay away.

    Stay away from this girl she is a thief Girl goes by the name of Butterfly. She said her real name is Desarae.

    She will rob you stay away. She will also upsell the price discussed on the phone.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/butterfl...s-218888-added
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_58f733292bbc3.jpg‎  

  12. #3560

    Olivia Rey.

    Anyone know what happened to her? Saw her quite a few times last year when I used to pass through Vegas frequently. Haven't been able to visit for more than a year and the digits I have are no longer valid. If someone who has her current digits, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated!

    TIA.

  13. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830  [View Original Post]
    Handle on twitter is chelseyvegas https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...7926.htm?cat=1.

    If so I'm interested as well.
    Anyone seen her lately as of Dec 2018?

  14. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFranz46  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm very interesting. Is she the girl in the pics at least?
    Slay is correcto, all pics are of her and accurate. And pardon me for not mentioning it. Good luck.

  15. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    She was the girl in the pics.

    It was a few months ago though.
    Ok thanks! I appreciate you replying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape