Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 532 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1301

    What's SC

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowMushie  [View Original Post]
    Added Sav on SC took her 2 days to add me but looks like she is pushing her purchasable content pretty heavy. Busy with work but should have free time this weekend will update soon. Has a tight little body. Hopefully I can land this fish.

    Happy Huntings.

    -MellowMushies.
    Is SC an social media site or dating site not trying to be an ass just do not know what SC is please send private message or post th.

  2. #1300

    Shayla

    Is she in cherry hill? An older woman in her 40's?

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that man. Go see Shayla next time. She is near Philly.

  3. #1299

    Jozlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by OhJonnieBeGood  [View Original Post]
    Jozlyn has been advertising for a awhile, but recently updated her ad with new pics and noted that she is pregnant. Any reviews of her? She's located down by the airport if anyone is interested. Thanks!
    Jozlyn must be pretty big by now. I saw her a month or more ago, and she was pretty big at that point. She talks up a big game, but does not deliver anything close. I ended up with barely a HJ, and not a very good one at that. Rip off!

  4. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneMan1  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one is south jersey? Ex-bodybuilder?
    Yes, she is my atf. That little italian dumpling is delicious.

  5. #1297

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I know Shayla. You are right. But my quest for strange got the better of me!
    You found me. What can I do for you?

  6. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I know Shayla. You are right. But my quest for strange got the better of me!
    Is she the one is south jersey? Ex-bodybuilder?

  7. #1295

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by JaneMan1  [View Original Post]
    Does Molly host? Seems like outcall and cardates only.
    Outcall and car dates only. Worth it.

  8. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneMan1  [View Original Post]
    Does Molly host? Seems like outcall and cardates only.
    No, unless something has changed recently she never hosts. Honestly as far as I can recall I think she mostly just does car dates.

  9. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that man. Go see Shayla next time. She is near Philly.
    Yes, I know Shayla. You are right. But my quest for strange got the better of me!

  10. #1292

  11. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. I've seen her before and she is a sweet heart but very tough to get a hold of. I hope she's ok.
    Does Molly host? Seems like outcall and cardates only.

  12. #1290

    She looks nice

    Seems expensive.

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...0989.htm?cat=1

    But she looks amazing.

    Anyone know?

  13. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and answered my own question: Getting bare cock into her cunnt was impossible. No DFK for me, either, despite the bullshit monkeyshit reviews. She's a nice lady, but both looks and service were disappointing. Ad pictures are deceiving as well, there is much baby damage. She did provide a decent BBBJCIM. But I will NEVER wear a rubber tournequet, so 225 was AWFULLY expensive just for a blow job.
    Sorry to hear that man. Go see Shayla next time. She is near Philly.

  14. #1288

    Jozlyn. Preggers.

    Jozlyn has been advertising for a awhile, but recently updated her ad with new pics and noted that she is pregnant. Any reviews of her? She's located down by the airport if anyone is interested. Thanks!

  15. #1287
    Thanks for the info. I may have paid her a visit if not for your advice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape