Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 765 of 888 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1852

    100% fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BMw320  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone tried to set up a date with this girl. Seem to good to be.

    True. https://skipthegames.com/img/001/278...Mjg2NzQxNA.jpg.
    It is. This is a complete fake.

    Speaking of fakes / scammers, STG staff have decided to implement one of my suggestions and said they will limit gallery view to 3 pics / advertiser (if you click on one of the pics it will show the rest). This will make it easier to find real providers among the mess of scammers. They've been trying lots of other remedies for scammers like limiting registrations to hours not convenient for India / Bangladesh (where most of the scammers are) but the scammers are very persistent and have exploited an STG bug. Their programmer is on vacation but when he returns he is supposed to fix this bug and implement the 3-pic gallery limit.

  2. #1851

    Gift Card Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BMw320  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone tried to set up a date with this girl. Seem to good to be.

    True. https://skipthegames.com/img/001/278...Mjg2NzQxNA.jpg.
    Anytime a girl is asking for a gift card or for the donation to be left in a mailbox or something like that is almost always a scam. Do not fall for it. Once you give her the gift card number, she can redeem it instantly then ghost you. Please don't fall for these.

    RM.

  3. #1850

    Use search

    Quote Originally Posted by SCTinkerer  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of reviews on her if you use the advanced search tool (upper right hand corner). There are issues with cat odors and overall poor environment in her apartment plus her body is pretty flabby.

  4. #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    She looks preggers in her new pics. Can you verify?
    She is not preggy.

  5. #1848

    Gift card.

    Have anyone tried to set up a date with this girl. Seem to good to be.

    True. https://skipthegames.com/img/001/278...Mjg2NzQxNA.jpg.

  6. #1847

    Nicole.


  7. #1846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    She looks preggers in her new pics. Can you verify?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Hailey.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/204517888084

    Looks: 7, blonde & very fair, petite, very small boobs, nice ass, some stretch marks. Photos are definitely her but a little out of date.

    Attitude: 8, friendly, GFE, willing but not really into it.

    Performance: 8, multiple positions: CG, miss, doggie, not a clock watcher.

    Location: Cheap motel, room a bit cluttered but not bad, no smoke smell.

    PM if you need more info.

    Noodle.

  8. #1845

    Hailey in Anderson

    I had a dream with Hailey.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/204517888084

    Looks: 7, blonde & very fair, petite, very small boobs, nice ass, some stretch marks. Photos are definitely her but a little out of date.

    Attitude: 8, friendly, GFE, willing but not really into it.

    Performance: 8, multiple positions: CG, miss, doggie, not a clock watcher.

    Location: Cheap motel, room a bit cluttered but not bad, no smoke smell.

    PM if you need more info.

    Noodle.

  9. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Drats! Little head was excited about her but I better profit from your experience. Thanks B.
    Hey there,

    I've seen her three times, I haven't had a problem with her. They were all decent visits, she will start you off with a good BBBJ and move on from there. She isn't super talkative but friendly enough.

  10. #1843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    In my interactions with her, she doesn't seem to be aware of what is in her ads, which suggests that someone else is posting them. My suspicion is that she delivers no service at all aside from cash & dash. Or a boyfriend arriving asking what the problem is.

    If she is who I believe she is based on FB pics, she also has had a few arrests for shoplifting, petty larceny and GRAND larceny, so the chance of robbery is increased.

    I'm not taking one.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    "Let's be freaks and have a great time baby I'm wet and waiting I've got the best rates and can always negotiate.

    40-60-100.

    Qv-hhr-hr".

    I suppose that was the bait and switch price or maybe she suddenly came down with GPS. Not worth TOFTT now.

  11. #1842

    Inflation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Mystery Girl (says her name is Ashley) quoted me 150 for hhr and wouldn't budge. Doesn't kiss or BBBJ even though her ad states GFE. It sounds like her service will be lame. I'll pass unless someone can convince me otherwise.
    "Let's be freaks and have a great time baby I'm wet and waiting I've got the best rates and can always negotiate.

    40-60-100.

    Qv-hhr-hr".

    I suppose that was the bait and switch price or maybe she suddenly came down with GPS. Not worth TOFTT now.

  12. #1841

    Skyler

    Just a little public service announcement: Skyler is legit. She won't see me professionally because we are friends, but I wish she would because she is very attractive. If anyone has a date with her I would appreciate hearing about it.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/912654747008

  13. #1840

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by GiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have review on her? She seem to post as both for massage and escort.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/498371753336
    Not very dependable and very flakey. I wouldn't waste my time on her.

  14. #1839

    Spartangurg

    Quote Originally Posted by GiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have review on her? She seem to post as both for massage and escort.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/498371753336
    I left a report in spartanburg section.

  15. #1838

    Kami J.

    Any links or at least a good description of her. Attractive MILF isn't very much detail. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape