Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,266 to 20,280 of 32170
-
12-08-18 15:37 #11905Senior Member

Posts: 390AAMPs gone quiet
The websites of a couple of my favorites, Butterfly and Memory, have gone dormant. No reply today from the numbers I have. Anybody know if anything happened to them?
They're by far the best places where I'm verified. (I'm also verified at some places where the quality is not as high.) I'll have to start at square one with other top groups if BL&MS are gone.
PMs are welcome if info's not for public consumption.
Thanks. -W.
-
12-08-18 13:00 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 433You are right, all of his posts are the same. Obvious shill.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 07:16 #11903Regular Member

Posts: 24Price comparison
Thanks for the advice. I wasn't exactly sure what was a fair price for a CBJ since it was my first time, but now I know.
Originally Posted by CaponeBone
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 00:00 #11902Senior Member

Posts: 558Close to King Street
Tao Massage is the closest to King Street. You don't have to walk on the middle divider of Duke Street, as the previous post seems to imply. There is a sidewalk on the eastbound side of Duke street. Within short driving distance are Eden Spa (Beauregard and Duke) and the cluster along Franconia Road: M&M wellness, Franconia wellness, Jing, QQ Spa, Hera, and New Paradise.
Originally Posted by Exclient
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 23:32 #11901Senior Member

Posts: 54Actually I found it there this morning. Listed under Herndon, no picture just a listing. Also says $80 on RM. Like I said the original poster has been posting alerts about new places in the area this year making me think He / she is an insider with a motivation to push business. I don't have a problem with that. Maybe the person contracted to put together the web sites? Both K&J and now Spa 11 had websites the day they opened, both had positive reviews the first week from the OP. I like K&J, left happy three times since opening. A little bit of Nuru goes a long way.
Originally Posted by HighTemp
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 23:19 #11900Senior Member

Posts: 54Crystal is in building 102, this is 106.
Originally Posted by DrBombay
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 22:36 #11899Senior Member

Posts: 433Seems to be near the old Honto Massage place that was solid, but went under for unknown reasons.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
$70 make me think Chinese Koreans seem to be $80 no matter what.
-
12-07-18 22:17 #11898Senior Member

Posts: 427Newbie
Some very senior poster is likely going to scold you for not reading more (the info on tipping is on the board) and what to expect. I'll not. I used to live in Europe. Welcome to Northern Virginia.
Originally Posted by Andon29
[View Original Post]
Based on what you say you'd like, you might want to try an AMP first. Hour rate is 80 dollars (abbreviated. 8). When offered, accept the table shower -- it is fun and helps the lady get to know you.
Expect to be washed everywhere (and especially anywhere you are hoping to be touched).
Back in the room, expect a 30-40 minute massage (perhaps with teasing), a dimming of the lights, more teasing, an invitation to turn over, and a happy ending (usually a HJ). Ask the lady if you may reciprocate touching (or just touch her legs gently a bit and if she does not move away she is indicating it is OK). After you are "done", she'll likely get a hot towel for clean up. More massage may follow. Do not be surprised if the total time is about 50 minutes. Tip at least 40 dollars (0. 4) which is known as "standard rates / tips" -- if she allowed roaming or more or for whatever reason you ware very happy, tip more. On future visits, anticipate additional services may be offered -- have more money if you want additional services.
For the independents, they start at 1. 2 for an hour. They do not have a table shower -- but you should ask if you can take a quick shower when you arrive -- the ladies like to know you are clean. Taking a shower (which involves undressing) helps them relax. The massage includes the HE. The independents will smile more if you tip an additional Jackson (20, or. 2). Some of the independents offer additional services. Some do not (I know for a fact that neither Nalee nor Tara offer additional services. Although if you are a repeat client, and tip some, Tara has been known to be topless or nude.) For 1. 6, you get 90 minutes. I like the 90 minute option.
Always be nice -- even if you are unhappy. Be nice -- if unhappy, you can tell the MMS at an AMP, but be nice.
Good luck. Post intel. Make friends. Be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
12-07-18 21:39 #11897Senior Member

Posts: 427Another AMP Cluster
Within the same (very close area. On the order of one building over) is G-Acupressure, Herndon Therapy, and I believe one more. Clusters like these exist near Tysons, Vienna. Franconia and elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
Good intel. Thanks for posting.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
12-07-18 18:47 #11896Regular Member

Posts: 24That's a reasonable $ with the lower house fee. Anything above $ . 4 too much IMO for that service.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 17:21 #11895Senior Member

Posts: 230I think this is the old legit Crystal. Wonder if they'll honor my massage card-L-.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 16:09 #11894Senior Member

Posts: 61Would love to check out but let me know how it goes!
Originally Posted by DonkeyRope
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 15:33 #11893Senior Member

Posts: 61Looks like this place just opened. How did you guys get all these intels? It is not even on rubmaps yet. https://elevenspa11.business.site/.
Originally Posted by OneHitWonders
[View Original Post]
This seems to be a Korean place, from the ad they are using. Price is also lower at 70. Is that the house fee you paid? I suspect they going to come up the usual K-MP standard pretty soon.
Is Jay younger or older?
-
12-07-18 13:57 #11892Regular Member

Posts: 6Prices comparison, total newbie
Dear all, coming recently to US, would ask for a little help. Checking the beautiful forum you've got here, I'd be interested to enjoy a bit with a simple HJ, maybe a bit of touching, not interested in whole arrangement. Nalee and Tara looking promising, so how much should be the regular price for that with those independents? I know some MD AMPs asking. 6/. 7 to enter and then comes $ plus for the "tip". Will gladly contribute to forum as I did in Belgium. Thanks.
-
12-07-18 12:47 #11891Senior Member

Posts: 54Part 2 to my response, if you look at the post history of the original poster he (she?) seems to be a promoter for the various providers in the area and I suspect is an insider helping to increase traffic. I don't mind it at all. He has been on top of the new stuff.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




