Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #826
    UncleThrax did you get in contact with Liza and if you see her please leave a review I'd like to hear how it went.

  2. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Just straight up 400. There's no extra charge. PSE is really and old entry on the website from long ago. All holes open at the regular rate, cum anywhere, fuck however you like.
    Exactly, when I emailed her directly for the first time everything was open season for 400 an hour.

  3. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvothe212  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing the acronym BBF on Switter both in handles and lists of services. Does anyone know what they mean? Is it a short version of BBFS? The online dictionaries only give Best Buddy Forever which seems very unlikely.
    BBF stands for bareback f-cking.

  4. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdizz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the difference between her GFE and Pse services are? Is BBFS on the menu for both? Asking for a friend
    Just straight up 400. There's no extra charge. PSE is really and old entry on the website from long ago. All holes open at the regular rate, cum anywhere, fuck however you like.

  5. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdizz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the difference between her GFE and Pse services are? Is BBFS on the menu for both? Asking for a friend
    I asked her about that. To her "PSE" means Greek. BBFS is always on the menu.

  6. #821
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just have to point out that not all girls that ask for deposits are scammers..
    Well, maybe not.

    But, in this case.

    In response to a request to set up a date, I received one message asking me for money for videos and pics. And I received another message asking me to send her $10 as a "tip" to subscribe to receive pics and videos on a regular basis, etc.

    Not one word in response to my request to set up a date. Not one word in answer to the questions I asked regarding availability.

    All of that, coupled with the fact that she is asking for a deposit from someone who asked for a date, makes me very, very, very, suspicious.

    As far as deposits for dates go: it's never going to happen as far as I'm concerned. There is absolutely no upside for me, and no way to get it back if the girl never shows up.

  7. #820

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNuemonic  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly anal, but others have reported getting it no problem.
    She does not upcharge so you can do whatever you want. Including Greek. Feel free to enter any hole and cum anywhere. She's always going to satisfy you. I personally didn't because I'm not that into anal. But it's there for the taking.

  8. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    I believe PSE includes a trip to Greece but in any case, when I contacted her directly she said she charges a flat rate of 400. I don't think she's updated her website in some time, especially since I got everything on the menu for 400 when I went to see her for the first time.
    Yes, PSE means Greek, but I've always been confused by Gina and her friends. BBgreek isn't my thing, but it is definitely included with Gina for $400, and I get the feeling it is with Alexis Cain as well. It's odd though because Gina would ask me in advance if I want GFE or pse, and then even though I prefer GFE she (and Alexis) were both begging basically for greek. I don't even know what the expectation is if that scenario were to play out. I'd just leave 500, but I almost expect Gina's try to give some back. Have heard plenty of stories of Gina giving guys back a bit of cash if they left after half an hour, etc.

  9. #818

    What is BBF?

    I have been seeing the acronym BBF on Switter both in handles and lists of services. Does anyone know what they mean? Is it a short version of BBFS? The online dictionaries only give Best Buddy Forever which seems very unlikely.

  10. #817

    Mandylynn.

    I spoke to her about 6 months ago when I was down near Philly. She was definitely open to BBFS, CIP, greek, but wanted 1 k for everything including video. Didn't end up seeing her.

  11. #816

    Gina Rollins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdizz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the difference between her GFE and Pse services are? Is BBFS on the menu for both? Asking for a friend
    Supposedly anal, but others have reported getting it no problem.

  12. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdizz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the difference between her GFE and Pse services are? Is BBFS on the menu for both? Asking for a friend
    I believe PSE includes a trip to Greece but in any case, when I contacted her directly she said she charges a flat rate of 400. I don't think she's updated her website in some time, especially since I got everything on the menu for 400 when I went to see her for the first time.

  13. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdizz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the difference between her GFE and Pse services are? Is BBFS on the menu for both? Asking for a friend
    I think it is just Greek for Gina.

  14. #813

    Gina rollins

    Does anyone know what the difference between her GFE and Pse services are? Is BBFS on the menu for both? Asking for a friend

  15. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    This lady is not in NYC, but pretty close, she is often in the Edison, NJ area. She also gets to the Philly suburbs, which is why I'm interested.

    http://jessrabbit2010.escorts.biz/contact/

    I would very much like to know if anyone has succeeded in getting BBFS with her? Or if anyone has ever tried?

    And if you ever get up to Providence, RI, or to the Philly area, there are several for BBFS I can recommend, if you are contributing seniors, and want to trade info.

    But I'm mainly interested in finding more in the Philly area!
    I TOFTT and answered my own question: Getting bare cock into her cunnt was impossible. No DFK either, despite the bullshit monkeyshit reviews. She's a nice lady, but both looks and service were disappointing. Ad pictures are deceiving as well, there is much baby damage. She did provide a decent BBBJCIM. But I will NEVER wear a rubber tournequet, so 225 was AWFULLY expensive just for a blow job. : (.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape