Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 862 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 912 962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7224

    Which Serenity?

    Is Bobby at the Serenity by Planet Fitness or the one by Benjamin-Moore?

  2. #7223

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky11  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile seen Candy at her apartment near 28th and Byron Center ave. Set up was fairly easy very dumpy apt bldg thought about leaving but followed through. 40 for hh massage was on a hard table lots of oil 10 min ask to flip tipped 60 for a very rushed HE a little roaming under shirt allowed think more is available, pics are her in better days, big belly, not much for conversation she said she used to work at Mama Dees in Holland will not repeat.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/come-...03854-14421612
    I did a walk in 1 x at Momma Dee in Holland and ended up with her too. Worst massage ever. Did the hour massage, she walked out me 2 x for something, came back for half ass massage for about 10 minutes, told me to flip, very rushed HJ. Was in and out in about 25 minutes if that. We agreed on a tip of 60, but only tipped 20 and gave momma dee 40 bucks for half hour massage and told her I'm never coming back. Worst ever! Avoid, avoid. Avoid.

  3. #7222

    Candy

    Haven't posted in awhile seen Candy at her apartment near 28th and Byron Center ave. Set up was fairly easy very dumpy apt bldg thought about leaving but followed through. 40 for hh massage was on a hard table lots of oil 10 min ask to flip tipped 60 for a very rushed HE a little roaming under shirt allowed think more is available, pics are her in better days, big belly, not much for conversation she said she used to work at Mama Dees in Holland will not repeat.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/come-...03854-14421612

  4. #7221

    Natasha

    She is an absolutely incredible woman!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Had just an hour window so dropped in at Panacea. Drew Natasha. Had not seen her in a while. Thin spinner body. Rockin it out. First the massage was awesome. Feet, butt, teasing all top notch. Really really great. Flip was really sexy. That ass is nice. Gets on the table. Gives a very sexy ending completely nude. Was on a time restraint but had a really a great time. Happy hunting my friends.

  5. #7220

    Vg

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    She's really busy and told me to hold off sending out more info right now. I'm guessing she will open the flood gates again soon. Pun intended. She Squirts.
    Do you have a way of getting ahold of her?

  6. #7219

    Natasha

    Had just an hour window so dropped in at Panacea. Drew Natasha. Had not seen her in a while. Thin spinner body. Rockin it out. First the massage was awesome. Feet, butt, teasing all top notch. Really really great. Flip was really sexy. That ass is nice. Gets on the table. Gives a very sexy ending completely nude. Was on a time restraint but had a really a great time. Happy hunting my friends.

  7. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiflier72  [View Original Post]
    Hey all!

    The title says it all. I am looking for busty massage providers that are not too big. I don't mind thick but not BBW. I have seen Lywanna and that was great and will be repeating soon. Any recommendations for busty massage options would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!
    Bobby at serenity. Love those cans.

  8. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTom  [View Original Post]
    Consider Olivia at Wonder. Nice girl. Big rack.
    Bobby at Serenity. Great Tis and knows how to use them.

  9. #7216
    Can you give a few more details on Olivia? What is her body like? Good massage? Standard massage place HE or? Thank you in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTom  [View Original Post]
    Consider Olivia at Wonder. Nice girl. Big rack.

  10. #7215

    Valley Girl

    Contact? How do I contact her?

  11. #7214

    Busty

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiflier72  [View Original Post]
    Hey all!

    The title says it all. I am looking for busty massage providers that are not too big. I don't mind thick but not BBW. I have seen Lywanna and that was great and will be repeating soon. Any recommendations for busty massage options would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!
    Consider Olivia at Wonder. Nice girl. Big rack.

  12. #7213

    Lotus Blossom

    Felt the need for a massage as I was passing by here. It's my second visit in a months time. Tina is a really cute Chinese provider, great massage, will return when the knots get too bad again, but no extras available, after some teasing, I asked and got a flat no. I guess I'll have to find another provider for that itch. Damn.

  13. #7212
    I look forward to the reopening of the flood gates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    She's really busy and told me to hold off sending out more info right now. I'm guessing she will open the flood gates again soon. Pun intended. She Squirts.

  14. #7211

    Busty massage.

    Hey all!

    The title says it all. I am looking for busty massage providers that are not too big. I don't mind thick but not BBW. I have seen Lywanna and that was great and will be repeating soon. Any recommendations for busty massage options would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #7210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Valley girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCastle197  [View Original Post]
    Where might I find the contacts for these?
    She's really busy and told me to hold off sending out more info right now. I'm guessing she will open the flood gates again soon. Pun intended. She Squirts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape