Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30913
    She delivered some oil change.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage for the trip?

  2. #30912

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    I went a couple of months ago and paid 40 for an hour an 10 for a table shower so it must of gone up in price. I got a happy ending for 40 bucks. Total damage 90. Ivy is located on Jimmy carter near Buford Hwy.
    I went yesterday, don't remember her name but she was a pretty Korean. I did an hour with shower, but it was nonstop upsell. Premium lotion? 90 Minutes? 80 Minutes? 70 minutes? Totally killed my mood so I said I was done and started getting dressed. She talks me back to the table, but now it's no touchy where before I was getting OTC. And then more upsell. I said no shower and I got dressed and left. 50/5 I'm sure if I'd pony'd up it would have been different, but that damn upsell is so annoying.

  3. #30911
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenOne  [View Original Post]
    A gal who used to work at Iwin now works at that place on Simpson Circle and might be the owner. She's been there about 6 months. Average face / body, but she'll deliver.
    Seen a girl there with the name of Betty a couple of time and she is110% legit.

  4. #30910
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to go to Massage Spring on Windy Hill the other day, but there was some guy hanging out in front of the door. He was just standing there with no apparent purpose. It was odd and I walked on by to another business to not look like a monger. Any thoughts?
    That is odd. I bet he was a newb. Definitely not the papasan. He may have been waiting for his appointment and he was possibly early. I doubt the ladies knew he was out there because they would've taken him into a room. But I would've done the same thing you did. You can't be careful these days.

  5. #30909

    Ivy massageredux

    I went a couple of months ago and paid 40 for an hour an 10 for a table shower so it must of gone up in price. I got a happy ending for 40 bucks. Total damage 90. Ivy is located on Jimmy carter near Buford Hwy.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownX  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any recent Intel of this place? Can't search it. . I've been once, can't remember her name. She was a little on the chunky side but not too bad. I've been told she is gone since but provided a good massage and offered two rounds, I opted for one. 60/40 was the damage. This was a few months ago. Anything more than a handshake here?

  6. #30908
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Adore Massage today. They have a new girl named Tiffany. She's really cute and has a nice body, she looks to be in her 20's. Got a great massage. I asked for a light massage and she is a real pleaser. I will definitely be back for sure. She's a cute one and you don't get that often on Buford hwy.
    What was the total damage for the trip?

  7. #30907

    Simpson

    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenOne  [View Original Post]
    A gal who used to work at Iwin now works at that place on Simpson Circle and might be the owner. She's been there about 6 months. Average face / body, but she'll deliver.
    What's damage and explain deliver.

  8. #30906
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaKing  [View Original Post]
    I think it is the one who also owns Irwin Foot massage on Shallowford Rd. One gal there is very good looking. Legit though. Licensed. Speaks good English too. Probably take several visits to get her off center.
    A gal who used to work at Iwin now works at that place on Simpson Circle and might be the owner. She's been there about 6 months. Average face / body, but she'll deliver.

  9. #30905

    Legit so far. But they have young hotties

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    There is yet another on BH just south of Jimmy Carter on the west side of BH that has been there a few months. The sign says "foot massage". I haven't checked it out so I do not know the name or if extras are available.
    I paid a couple visits there. All business when I went. But the girls are young and cute. My last therapist was from somewhere in S America (Venezuela or Colombia). The good: 30 percent off. Young hotties. That's it. The bad: totally legit. I may take another swing at a different girl next time I'm in the area. I'd like to see if you guys can find a chink in their armor.

  10. #30904

    Massage Spring

    I wanted to go to Massage Spring on Windy Hill the other day, but there was some guy hanging out in front of the door. He was just standing there with no apparent purpose. It was odd and I walked on by to another business to not look like a monger. Any thoughts?

  11. #30903
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    I was up that way and saw another massage place. No name on the sign or card. It's at intersection of Buford hwy and Simpson circle. Walked in to get a card saw the talent. Two women: not old (maybe 30-40 range) and not fat. Had no time for a session but wanted to know if anyone here has seen this place.
    I think it is the one who also owns Irwin Foot massage on Shallowford Rd. One gal there is very good looking. Legit though. Licensed. Speaks good English too. Probably take several visits to get her off center.

  12. #30902
    There is yet another on BH just south of Jimmy Carter on the west side of BH that has been there a few months. The sign says "foot massage". I haven't checked it out so I do not know the name or if extras are available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infatuated  [View Original Post]
    To satisfy what must be an incredible demand, another new massage business is opening on Buford Hwy in Norcross. Within about a half mile, one starts with Rose Massage, then to Top V, Moon Massage, and just north of Beaver Ruin Rd, VIP Massage has put up a sign on front of their place, just beside Little Caesar's. In case the North Norcross citizenry are not properly accommodated, they can go another mile south to Oasis or Fu Sheng. Not wishing any of these businesses any bad luck. It's just amazing that these places can remain open.

    As an aside, there are no massage outlets on Beaver Ruin Road. With that address, not sure that they will ever venture there.

  13. #30901

    Hanna?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikShawn  [View Original Post]
    It's Hanna Day Spa. It should show on the map when you search. One time I did manage to find "table shower" mentioned on their website, so maybe there's something untapped here.
    Has anybody followed up on this place recently? It would be very very convenient. I might try it later today and take one for the team.

  14. #30900

    Hanna

    Off Windward in Alpharetta? I noticed it the other day. It looks fairly legit but the reviews are confusing. Has anybody been there?

  15. #30899

    Ivy massage (norcross)

    Anybody have any recent Intel of this place? Can't search it. . I've been once, can't remember her name. She was a little on the chunky side but not too bad. I've been told she is gone since but provided a good massage and offered two rounds, I opted for one. 60/40 was the damage. This was a few months ago. Anything more than a handshake here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape