Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 692 of 928 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 13920
Most healing spa
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but does anyone recommend a a girl for a couple to share? We will be in vegas in about two weeks.
    IIRC Danica, and possibly some of the other girls at 100 Proof will do couples. Not sure about extra charges. Don't see the info on the website but you can call in. Note agencies are almost universally a no-no in Vegas, but 100 Proof is one of the few (two?) existing exceptions.

    If you have P411, can also narrow down with the "couple friendly" option. I know Taylor Mae frequently does couples, but she's definitely not everyone's style.

  2. #3554
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-m...ncess/11199475

    60 for 15.

    Bigger than pics.

    Didn't get made up before I came.

    Decent CBJ and sex.

    Was rushed.

    Will not repeat.

  3. #3553
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this girl she is a thief Girl goes by the name of Butterfly. She said her real name is Desarae.

    She will rob you stay away. She will also upsell the price discussed on the phone.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/butterfl...s-218888-added
    I was going though her ad and the photos she posted. I felt little scary of those photos.

  4. #3552

    Girls for couples

    I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but does anyone recommend a a girl for a couple to share? We will be in vegas in about two weeks.

  5. #3551

    This girl will Rob you Stay away.

    Stay away from this girl she is a thief Girl goes by the name of Butterfly. She said her real name is Desarae.

    She will rob you stay away. She will also upsell the price discussed on the phone.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/butterfl...s-218888-added
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_58f733292bbc3.jpg‎  

  6. #3550

    Olivia Rey.

    Anyone know what happened to her? Saw her quite a few times last year when I used to pass through Vegas frequently. Haven't been able to visit for more than a year and the digits I have are no longer valid. If someone who has her current digits, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated!

    TIA.

  7. #3549
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830  [View Original Post]
    Handle on twitter is chelseyvegas https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...7926.htm?cat=1.

    If so I'm interested as well.
    Anyone seen her lately as of Dec 2018?

  8. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFranz46  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm very interesting. Is she the girl in the pics at least?
    Slay is correcto, all pics are of her and accurate. And pardon me for not mentioning it. Good luck.

  9. #3547
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    She was the girl in the pics.

    It was a few months ago though.
    Ok thanks! I appreciate you replying.

  10. #3546
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBjs  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/27826720/

    I am always chasing down these Latina chicks. This one is the standard $60 for 20, located in one of the Weekly spots on Trop and easy to communicate with. Cute in the face, decent bolt on boobs, and an ok ass but not bubbalicious like most Latin girls. Her covered BJ skills were actually quite impressive, but her penetration performance was lacking. She complained quite a bit when I tried to fuck her deep which is what I like. For me to finish I practically had to climb on top of her with her belly down on the bed and hold her down from moving. Nice girl, but I will not repeat. For the money, and the ease of setup it could be a quick / cheap solution for someone.
    Hmmmm very interesting. Is she the girl in the pics at least?

  11. #3545
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    She was the girl in the pics.

    It was a few months ago though.
    Ok thanks! I appreciate you replying.

  12. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFranz46  [View Original Post]
    When did you last seen her? Is she the chick in the pics?
    She was the girl in the pics.

    It was a few months ago though.

  13. #3543

    A little fun with Alexis Skye

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/A...vada/Las-Vegas

    When I was in vegas last month I met Alexis. Her place was close to the HardRock hotel. She made me feel right at ease 💃 and we had a good time. I loved her nice round plump butt. Everything was played safe and she let me get me real good. I will try a return visit. 🤣 her rates are on the link above.

  14. #3542

    Another Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/27826720/

    I am always chasing down these Latina chicks. This one is the standard $60 for 20, located in one of the Weekly spots on Trop and easy to communicate with. Cute in the face, decent bolt on boobs, and an ok ass but not bubbalicious like most Latin girls. Her covered BJ skills were actually quite impressive, but her penetration performance was lacking. She complained quite a bit when I tried to fuck her deep which is what I like. For me to finish I practically had to climb on top of her with her belly down on the bed and hold her down from moving. Nice girl, but I will not repeat. For the money, and the ease of setup it could be a quick / cheap solution for someone.

  15. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/big-bo...n-teen/7775930

    Very hot.

    Very nice and friendly girl.

    I was too big for her.

    I ended up quiting in the middle because I could tell she was uncomfortable instead of enjoying.

    Would probably recommend for others but won't repeat myself.
    When did you last seen her? Is she the chick in the pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape