Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 20137
-
12-07-18 14:36 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 46Candy
Haven't posted in awhile seen Candy at her apartment near 28th and Byron Center ave. Set up was fairly easy very dumpy apt bldg thought about leaving but followed through. 40 for hh massage was on a hard table lots of oil 10 min ask to flip tipped 60 for a very rushed HE a little roaming under shirt allowed think more is available, pics are her in better days, big belly, not much for conversation she said she used to work at Mama Dees in Holland will not repeat.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/come-...03854-14421612
-
12-07-18 11:05 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 65Natasha
She is an absolutely incredible woman!
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:59 #7220Regular Member

Posts: 4Vg
Do you have a way of getting ahold of her?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:44 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 465Natasha
Had just an hour window so dropped in at Panacea. Drew Natasha. Had not seen her in a while. Thin spinner body. Rockin it out. First the massage was awesome. Feet, butt, teasing all top notch. Really really great. Flip was really sexy. That ass is nice. Gets on the table. Gives a very sexy ending completely nude. Was on a time restraint but had a really a great time. Happy hunting my friends.
-
12-07-18 10:36 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 465Bobby at serenity. Love those cans.
Originally Posted by Hiflier72
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:35 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 465Bobby at Serenity. Great Tis and knows how to use them.
Originally Posted by LongTom
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:08 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 73Can you give a few more details on Olivia? What is her body like? Good massage? Standard massage place HE or? Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by LongTom
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 09:16 #7215Regular Member

Posts: 4Valley Girl
Contact? How do I contact her?
-
12-07-18 03:48 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 84Busty
Consider Olivia at Wonder. Nice girl. Big rack.
Originally Posted by Hiflier72
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 17:41 #7213Regular Member

Posts: 21Lotus Blossom
Felt the need for a massage as I was passing by here. It's my second visit in a months time. Tina is a really cute Chinese provider, great massage, will return when the knots get too bad again, but no extras available, after some teasing, I asked and got a flat no. I guess I'll have to find another provider for that itch. Damn.
-
12-06-18 17:37 #7212Regular Member

Posts: 21I look forward to the reopening of the flood gates.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 17:23 #7211Regular Member

Posts: 7Busty massage.
Hey all!
The title says it all. I am looking for busty massage providers that are not too big. I don't mind thick but not BBW. I have seen Lywanna and that was great and will be repeating soon. Any recommendations for busty massage options would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
-
12-06-18 13:13 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 4439Valley girl
She's really busy and told me to hold off sending out more info right now. I'm guessing she will open the flood gates again soon. Pun intended. She Squirts.
Originally Posted by DavidCastle197
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 13:10 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 55Layla
I have a date set with Layla. Does she still take a password for senior members? Also, those that have seen her at her new place, where is the best place to park? PM me if you'd like. Thanks, JTK.
-
12-06-18 12:59 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 92Hair removal down there.
I am told that Studio Smooth has closed and can't find their web site any more, so I think it is true. Several of the girls that used to work there opened a shop of their own nearby in East Grand Rapids at Wealthy and Fuller a year or so ago. They offer sugaring services, which is similar to waxing. While several places will do backs, this is the only place I know of that will do Brazilians on men. It pulls out the hair by the roots, and hell yes it hurts! But it lasts 5-6 weeks and the new growth hair is tapered so it feels smoother than razor stubble. It is very professional and clinical, there is nothing sexual about it, and any inappropriate comment will get you kicked out and banned.
Originally Posted by DavidCastle197
[View Original Post]
http://www.sphynx-gr.com/











Reply With Quote





