Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 989 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1039 1089 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2229

    Marchewka.

    Anyone ever meet Marchewka? Have something set up. Will report back.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ebf54...5-9d51e9e99985

  2. #2228

    Sugarbabies4200.

    Weird one this. Was willing to meet immediately. At midnight. Stays in far burbs. Seems to be high all the time. Passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef4ac...4-9090e1e725fd

  3. #2227

    Kitten.

    In oswego. Awful communicator. Radio silence for days. Erratic schedule. Worth the headache if one likes her type. See photos 300.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a922...c-17632f52e3d8

  4. #2226

    Lola.

    To me, total GPS. Text only. Was expecting KKKK monthly. Yea right!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6e24e...4-d4a10aa6bada

  5. #2225

    Jo l.

    Older 50+ in Chicago. 300. Safe. Need to get room too. Good attitude.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/63506...e-c096643b738d

  6. #2224

    BBCIA with Anal Virgins in Wisconsin.

    So SA in Milwaukee is like shooting fish in a barrel. Racine too. I love it when the conversation goes like this:

    Me: I'd love to see you $$ if backdoor is included.

    Them:. No, sorry, I've never done that before.

    Me: have a good one.

    Them: I mean, if you threw in another $ I'd try it.

    Me: no, I'd consider $0.5 if you let me CIA.

    Them: OK let's do it.

    Like, I'm a virgin, there's no way I'd ever do anal, unless it's either a perfect stranger offering me $0.5, sure sweet tits I go slow since I believe you.

  7. #2223

    Froggie

    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    She stopped responded after a certain time, we had a disagreement on when to meet. Called me up last minute but I couldn't oblige. Afterwards radio silent. Shame, I was really looking forward to meeting her too.
    Howd she sound on phone? Anything seem fishy besides the radio silence? I feel like with SA girls sometimes its cause they flakey and othertimes cause they fake, always hard to figure out.

  8. #2222

    Didn't meet

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibesAll  [View Original Post]
    She hmu right after my profile went live. Chatted via snap, she's anxious to meet. We agreed on 200. Can't host, north sider, too inconvenient for me, as I'm southwest. Seems nice, though.
    She is willing to go for 150 seems pushy.

  9. #2221

    Couriouskendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Roctiggers  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her. She is ready to meet tomorrow. I will appreciate. Thank you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69acd...d-e1773752ef89
    She hmu right after my profile went live. Chatted via snap, she's anxious to meet. We agreed on 200. Can't host, north sider, too inconvenient for me, as I'm southwest. Seems nice, though.

  10. #2220

    PM back an forth

    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Has anyone met this Latina? Any info would be appreciated. I think her name is Jasmine.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5f65...4-ccd43a099eef
    Nothing came of it.

  11. #2219

    SB ReMaster Allowance Thread

    Interesting SB sub-reddit.

    https://bit.ly/2EeBZBN

  12. #2218

    ChicagoCutie18


  13. #2217

    Any experience with this one.

    Hi guys,

    Has anyone met this Latina? Any info would be appreciated. I think her name is Jasmine.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5f65...4-ccd43a099eef

  14. #2216

    Masseuse??

    Long shot for sure but has anybody ever run into a masseuse or something similar? Would love to find a decent massage that ends w / some head. The AMPs in Chicago are not great for BBBJs in my experience. Any info posted or dm'd would be awesome and welcome. Thanks!

  15. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dish1  [View Original Post]
    Checked her out earlier in the year when she had another SA I'd. Not curvy but overweight, smoker, go to her room in basement of the house. Not a pleasant experience with her at all, YMMV just saying.
    I'm glad I avoided this one! You guys are the real heroes! And to think she wanted $$$ for a session.

    Thanks homie!

    Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape