Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9109

    Pam Powhatan

    I have had a chance to see Pam again after about 6 months. It's a bit of a drive about 15 minutes past westchester commons. I suggest wearing shoes that you don't mind getting muddy. Watch out too fir the 14 cats as you head to the front door.

    Once inside, I was greeted by a nice lady who whisked me past mom into the bedroom. I've seen her twice in the past week and have enjoyed her very solid mic skills. Today, after she googled up the mess, she continued to work on the mic.

    She is a nice lady and a relative value. If you are looking for a hot, young spinner, she's not it, but she gets the job done and is very accommodating.

    She could use some help, so I can share especially with those I've shared with before.

    Stay safe.

  2. #9108

    Also.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Just noticing how many independent Brazilian providers are visiting here & posting on Eros.

    Unfortunately not cheap. Thinking of contacting this beauty, if the pics are accurate.

    Has anyone taken the plunge? What a nice ass!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3402588.htm?cat=1
    I've noticed many of the TG models also show up on EROS with little information and similar protonmail addys.

  3. #9107

    She's For Real

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Just noticing how many independent Brazilian providers are visiting here & posting on Eros.

    Unfortunately not cheap. Thinking of contacting this beauty, if the pics are accurate.

    Has anyone taken the plunge? What a nice ass!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3402588.htm?cat=1
    I don't think she is in town anymore. She is also associated with Touring Girls. According the their site she is in Milwaukee.

  4. #9106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    She's cute, but.

    No pussy is worth 150 for a QV. You can tell she's the type to have an alarm set on her phone too. 150 for hhr I'd consider, but the girls trying to get that much cash in that short a time are all on the take. Even more likely if she's that good looking. Her post has caught my eye for a few days, but I have a feeling unless you're going for the full hour you'll catch more attitude than fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/27614926/

    Almost went to see her last night but she wanted 150 for qv which is a bit rich for my blood. Confirmed she was real on periscope and instagram if anyone has seen her let me know if she is worth the price.

  5. #9105

    She vanished?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I can now give a good reference for this chick. Very nice so treat her right and she will treat you right. A short bigger girl so if you're looking for a spinner that's not your thing, but if a girl with a little meat on her bones is what you like she's good to go. Contact rocket Man for her info as she is not mine to share
    I have her number fr M Rocketman. I was going to visit Monday morning but she stopped responding. Has anyone seen or heard f her this week?

  6. #9104

    YaYa

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this 100%. Just finished seeing her. She's an old friend from Chamberlayne that just got out. She is thicc like a peanut butter milkshake and has investments in hoover. She can't take dick worth a damn but I knew that from olden days so if you got 7 inches or better with a cock as thick as a wrist she will complain.
    I was able to connect with her as well. But it took several tries because she can take so long to respond to texts. I assume that is probably due to using.

    I think she is very attractive and she was friendly and almost too talkative. She does give a nice solid BBBJ and that ass is very nice. She says she doesn't see many guys when she does work. She does smoke quite a bit so be prepared to have some Smokey clothes when you leave. The only negative thing is how hard she is to reach. I did notice she isn't the best at taking dick as well as she squirmed as I hit it from the back and had to readjust so she could be more comfortable. So don't expect to fuck her a real long time.

  7. #9103

    Area

    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleBee  [View Original Post]
    Was in a pinch and had a visit with a black girl, average build, more on the skinny side, small breast. Did an incall and I stuck with the usual and got a bbj. She got the job done but wasn't anything special, she may improve over more visits (as always YMMV). She was sweet, no rush and the damage was 50 for bbj. Saw her ad on babylon under sexy mami, but I still have the number if wanted.
    Just wondering what area was she in. And how was her place, I've considered her.

  8. #9102

    Blue

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/27614926/

    Almost went to see her last night but she wanted 150 for qv which is a bit rich for my blood. Confirmed she was real on periscope and instagram if anyone has seen her let me know if she is worth the price.

  9. #9101

    Brazilians In RVA

    Just noticing how many independent Brazilian providers are visiting here & posting on Eros.

    Unfortunately not cheap. Thinking of contacting this beauty, if the pics are accurate.

    Has anyone taken the plunge? What a nice ass!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3402588.htm?cat=1

  10. #9100

    Red

    Has anybody been with the skinny girl naked Red? She is really skinny and in her early 20's couldn't find her phone number I lost it.

  11. #9099
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    I had 2 different visits scheduled with this one and she went dark when I arrived at the location.

    She is staying at the MK on JD.

    Something is just not right.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/062175684403
    Tried to set something up for this evening but she never responded.

  12. #9098

    Value.

    She is legit. I have seen her in my dreams multiple times. She offers a good value.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    I seen her before one time it was last December she is cool no rush no drama no clock watching but things may have change since then.

  13. #9097
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    I had 2 different visits scheduled with this one and she went dark when I arrived at the location.

    She is staying at the MK on JD.

    Something is just not right.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/062175684403
    I seen her before one time it was last December she is cool no rush no drama no clock watching but things may have change since then.

  14. #9096

    Search for Reviews.

    Now that TER is no longer around, what is the best site to look up reviews other than this site. The only one that I can find is The Other Board and every person you search for isn't on there.

  15. #9095

    Has Anyone Seen This One?

    I had 2 different visits scheduled with this one and she went dark when I arrived at the location.

    She is staying at the MK on JD.

    Something is just not right.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/062175684403

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape