Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,246 to 28,260 of 37352
-
12-06-18 15:59 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 40She's For Real
I don't think she is in town anymore. She is also associated with Touring Girls. According the their site she is in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 15:42 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 653She's cute, but.
No pussy is worth 150 for a QV. You can tell she's the type to have an alarm set on her phone too. 150 for hhr I'd consider, but the girls trying to get that much cash in that short a time are all on the take. Even more likely if she's that good looking. Her post has caught my eye for a few days, but I have a feeling unless you're going for the full hour you'll catch more attitude than fun.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 14:52 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 475She vanished?
I have her number fr M Rocketman. I was going to visit Monday morning but she stopped responding. Has anyone seen or heard f her this week?
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 12:42 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 630YaYa
I was able to connect with her as well. But it took several tries because she can take so long to respond to texts. I assume that is probably due to using.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
I think she is very attractive and she was friendly and almost too talkative. She does give a nice solid BBBJ and that ass is very nice. She says she doesn't see many guys when she does work. She does smoke quite a bit so be prepared to have some Smokey clothes when you leave. The only negative thing is how hard she is to reach. I did notice she isn't the best at taking dick as well as she squirmed as I hit it from the back and had to readjust so she could be more comfortable. So don't expect to fuck her a real long time.
-
12-06-18 08:49 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 376Area
Just wondering what area was she in. And how was her place, I've considered her.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-18 07:17 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 486Blue
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/27614926/
Almost went to see her last night but she wanted 150 for qv which is a bit rich for my blood. Confirmed she was real on periscope and instagram if anyone has seen her let me know if she is worth the price.
-
12-06-18 06:04 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 957Brazilians In RVA
Just noticing how many independent Brazilian providers are visiting here & posting on Eros.
Unfortunately not cheap. Thinking of contacting this beauty, if the pics are accurate.
Has anyone taken the plunge? What a nice ass!
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3402588.htm?cat=1
-
12-05-18 21:35 #9100Regular Member

Posts: 9Red
Has anybody been with the skinny girl naked Red? She is really skinny and in her early 20's couldn't find her phone number I lost it.
-
12-05-18 15:35 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 1084Tried to set something up for this evening but she never responded.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 12:31 #9098Senior Member

Posts: 107Value.
She is legit. I have seen her in my dreams multiple times. She offers a good value.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 12:19 #9097Senior Member

Posts: 435I seen her before one time it was last December she is cool no rush no drama no clock watching but things may have change since then.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 11:54 #9096Senior Member

Posts: 34Search for Reviews.
Now that TER is no longer around, what is the best site to look up reviews other than this site. The only one that I can find is The Other Board and every person you search for isn't on there.
-
12-05-18 07:16 #9095Senior Member

Posts: 236Has Anyone Seen This One?
I had 2 different visits scheduled with this one and she went dark when I arrived at the location.
She is staying at the MK on JD.
Something is just not right.
Please let me know.
Thanks Streetsmrt1.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/062175684403
-
12-05-18 03:44 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 226Diamond
I decided to see Diamond tonight, a black escort from Texas. She had a very fat ass, but the rest of her was average sized. She is in her early 30's from what she related to me, but could easily pass for 25. I opted for HH with anal. She gave me a CBJ to start, which I typically despise. She had a great head game, so it was enjoyable. We moved on to the main course. She was somewhat apprehensive when she saw the size of my dick (barely above average). She stretched herself out some with a buttplug and made a good effort as I pounded her ass in doggystyle. Cost was $. 2 She should be around for a while and I will probably repeat.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/715217749782
-
12-04-18 20:16 #9093Regular Member

Posts: 10Gotcha. No wonder I wasn't able to find her searching for Brooke. Had no idea she had gone by another name. Thanks for the heads-up.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





