Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,611 to 26,625 of 44191
-
12-05-18 12:24 #17581Senior Member

Posts: 233Honey spa
Honey Spa in Costa Mesa would be one of the closest ones. Welcome to O. C.
Originally Posted by Stevet35
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 12:23 #17580Senior Member

Posts: 2336th star
Orange would be your complete package, she said she only works Mon, Thurs and the weekends.
Originally Posted by CJamesTX85
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 12:05 #17579Senior Member

Posts: 42I have seen Krystal 3 times over the last 4 months. I felt the recent session wasn't as good the last time. She still gives a good massage. It just wasn't like the first time. But my experience with the ladies is that after a few visits they start figuring you are a regular and don't put out as much effort. Maybe that is the case with Krystal? I didn't care much for new place she is working at either. The table felt slightly moist. That could be me being paranoid. But there was no mistaking that I encountered goo on the floor when I was getting on table. So I will definitely wait for a bit before I visit again, if I do.
Originally Posted by StingKyPeter
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 11:51 #17578Senior Member

Posts: 211Bio
Kate is the only one that drags her snapper up and down my back and in your face. I think I'll avoid her.
Originally Posted by Test23
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 09:53 #17577Senior Member

Posts: 178Recon
Hey guys I will be be visiting your fine city in January. I will be staying at a hotel by John Wayne airport. I have been RTFF. Trying to find which AMP is closest to that area. I was wondering if someone could give some recommendations. Thanks.
-
12-05-18 00:34 #17576Regular Member

Posts: 17Krystal
I kind of thought she cut me short. But TBH after that massage and release I wasn't keeping track.
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 23:49 #17575Senior Member

Posts: 30Ckb
If your a boob man, Lisa is not your type as she is very flat chested.
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 20:27 #17574Senior Member

Posts: 202Harbor 888 or 6th star villa
Got a surprise day off tomorrow and trying to figure out a good cheap hour place to go. I have been to 888 and saw grace. Nice girl a bit thicker but nice massage and curves up top. Texted them today and said yoyo is prettier andbustier than her. Any intel would be great. I called six star villa and orange is not working but Mia is. If you have any intel on these two I would love some advice. I like petite but with nice boobs. Nice face is a huge plus and early 30's late 10's ideal. I have never had all those rolled into one Hahahaha. Thanks guys and girls (lovergrl always solid intel).
-
12-04-18 20:15 #17573Senior Member

Posts: 136Chloe at Sapphire
Had a meeting with Chloe and she's almost like Krystal's twin except you can call and make an appointment a lot easier. Service and attitude was excellent and I will definitely revisit. Cute and easy to talk to with similar skills as Krystal. Now it's a touch choice between these two. Thought about the 4-hand but it could kill me and it's almost twice as expensive with the double room charge. I could make almost two separate visits individually. Decisions decisions.
-
12-04-18 18:01 #17572Senior Member

Posts: 242Right now, Widespread is thinking "Oh shit, which bio girls did I fuck? LOL.
Originally Posted by Widespread
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 17:49 #17571Regular Member

Posts: 19Bio. Warts.
Originally Posted by Widespread
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 17:27 #17570Senior Member

Posts: 41White providers
Hello, I am looking for white providers with possible FS, but will settle for hs, I know aroma therapy in orange used to offer that but have not heard of that place in a while. Any info or intel helps, reply in post or send me a message, thanks.
-
12-04-18 17:00 #17569Senior Member

Posts: 104Bio
More info on bio and vd please.
Originally Posted by Test23
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 16:01 #17568Senior Member

Posts: 267Repeat visit
Repeated with Lisa recently, and it was again nice bb service.
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
But, she would not let me fuck her ass. Says she does not like that LOL.
-
12-04-18 14:53 #17567Senior Member

Posts: 455Reflex Spa
There's a new change of ownership. Haven't gone in yet, so not sure of service level.
Originally Posted by OCPlayer
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





