The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 922 of 978 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 972 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 14670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #855

    Scam?

    I've seen a few of these pop up. It sure smells like a scam to me. The ads are always a Milfy lady seeking NSA sex. Anyone have any comment?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / post /0000000405/27846671/27846671.

  2. #854

    Mixed bag

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on Eb, wondering if anyone of the st. Pete peeps knows who this is or if she's still around.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...26994445/derby
    She is a mixed bag of good and bad depending on what you want. There is enough good to say you'll have a good time but some rules she has may kill the deal for you. It did for me.

    T o start she is a good looking lady. She sounds like she would be a wild freak but not so much. No DFK. No DATY. Two deal breakers for me. Great BBBJ and nice tight kitty but I expect more for my time and money. She advertises greek but it was not available when I was there. She said that Greek is her favorite and normally she would rather do it than anything else. Hope this helps.

  3. #853

    Anyone knows this gem?

    Saw this on Eb, wondering if anyone of the st. Pete peeps knows who this is or if she's still around.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...26994445/derby

  4. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to experience what you all have been raving about. I connected with Claire. She is a hidden gem for sure. That body is simply spectacular for a woman of her age, and women half her age. She puts them to shame, even with her mastectomy. She kept her bra on which I didn't mind at all. She loves to kiss. We had plenty of DFK which I love. She's very accommodating and will do what you instruct her to do. We had some fun with mild domination and a lot of cock on clit play. I could not take the latter any more and had to fuck her. Put the safe on and we fucked well together. I think I made her cum then I came. It was a great session.

    Cons: a bit chatty and BBBJ style was too fast for me, but that's on me as I admittedly didn't instruct her on what I like in this area.

    Pros: body, pussy, ass, love sex attitude, willingness to please, price and possible menage with her friend next time.
    A gem who is a nymph. Enjoy the inner circle if invited 🍸128077;.

  5. #851

    The legendary Claire!

    I finally got a chance to experience what you all have been raving about. I connected with Claire. She is a hidden gem for sure. That body is simply spectacular for a woman of her age, and women half her age. She puts them to shame, even with her mastectomy. She kept her bra on which I didn't mind at all. She loves to kiss. We had plenty of DFK which I love. She's very accommodating and will do what you instruct her to do. We had some fun with mild domination and a lot of cock on clit play. I could not take the latter any more and had to fuck her. Put the safe on and we fucked well together. I think I made her cum then I came. It was a great session.

    Cons: a bit chatty and BBBJ style was too fast for me, but that's on me as I admittedly didn't instruct her on what I like in this area.

    Pros: body, pussy, ass, love sex attitude, willingness to please, price and possible menage with her friend next time.

  6. #850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Your Mailbox is full.

    .
    Cleared. Try again.

  7. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Meow (from her ads)! Is she still hunched over?
    She was last week when I saw her.

  8. #848

    Clear Your Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHh  [View Original Post]
    Saw UTR Wendy near Clearwater airport. Awesome time. Great lady. She wants to stay UTR. Digits for senior members. PM me.
    Hey your inbox is full.

  9. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHh  [View Original Post]
    Saw UTR Wendy near Clearwater airport. Awesome time. Great lady. She wants to stay UTR. Digits for senior members. PM me.
    Would love to meet up with her, thanks my brother, julian.

  10. #846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Joe HH.

    Your Mailbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHh  [View Original Post]
    Saw UTR Wendy near Clearwater airport. Awesome time. Great lady. She wants to stay UTR. Digits for senior members. PM me.
    .

  11. #845

    Name? Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple days ago. She definitely looks older than pics. Great body. Great tits. She is in a safe neighborhood. Everything definitely on the menu. She was great. BBBJ, BBBJWCIM, BBFS. Will definitely repeat with her.

    J.
    What's her name, and what area approx?

  12. #844

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Polkeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.c...7623134/Tracey

    Best little GFE in st. Pete / clearwater. She's a sweetheart and should be treated as such.

    She would love to see some old friends.

    Jim.
    Meow (from her ads)! Is she still hunched over?

  13. #843

    How dumb can she be?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / photos /7272681417/27777181.

    Includes a picture of the db who is probably posting for her.
    SMH- who in their right mind would want to go see a provider who posts a full size picture of her dirt bag bf or dopeboy in their ad? Why not just have the banner read "Come get jacked up by this loser".

    You can't make this shit up.

    Tonto.

  14. #842

    Changed her ad, don't be fooled

    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / photos /7272681417/27777181.

    Includes a picture of the db who is probably posting for her.

  15. #841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    UTR Wendy

    Saw UTR Wendy near Clearwater airport. Awesome time. Great lady. She wants to stay UTR. Digits for senior members. PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape