Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,266 to 20,280 of 32172
-
12-05-18 15:32 #11907

Posts: 58The thought occurred to me as well and I did ask her. She said she's korean and interestingly enough she added she hates Japan. Not like a personal thing, but kind of a common thing that Koreans in general hate the Japs and vice versa and she went on to explain that it's a historical thing beyween those two countries. As for the box, probably different positions compensated a bit.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 11:37 #11906Senior Member

Posts: 80ST Stunner
Had some time to spare in Arlington, and hit up ST. I've been a number of times in the past year, but didn't have anything extra or different to add that wasn't already posted. ST has been a diamond in the rough for me, and it seems to be getting even better.
Showed up mid-day, and was greeted at the door by the MMS. She showed me to the room, and told me to get undressed. I was on the table by the time Sharon walked in the door, and Wow! Sharon is pretty young (around 30), with an attractive face, and a phenomenal body (natural, thin with great curves, and possibly the best I've ever seen at an AMP). I was there for a half hour, so no TS, but I had showered before going there. Massage was only OK, but the finish was generally what I've come to expect there. Only disappointment was that she offered very limited DATY. Afterward, she was very personable, and encouraged me to come back, which I definitely will. Total was. 6 House and $. 4 tip. You might be able to negotiate the tip down. 2, but I haven't had much luck with that.
Enjoy!
-
12-05-18 10:43 #11905Regular Member

Posts: 3Prostate tease
Hi guys.
Went for massage for my lower back and had lovely lady tease hell out of me in Chantilly.
Starting reading more about prostrate massage needed to know anyone on here willing share experience in PM.
And whether they know provider who goes there.
-
12-05-18 10:24 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 144Tao
Tao massage is walkable from King St. Not a pleasant walk sinxe it's along the highway but not bad. There are reports including two of mine on this thread.
Originally Posted by Exclient
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 10:24 #11903Regular Member

Posts: 3Prostate massage
Guys I love the thread. I am new to this massage parlor thing.
I happened to go to ffmassage in Chantilly and experience I had there which I didn't expect was lots teasing specifically around back door.
Was wondering as I looked more into it. There seems to be something some providers have called PM.
Has anyone experienced it and is that something most providers do to turn you on.
If so who do you recommend because it felt too good.
-
12-05-18 00:35 #11902Senior Member

Posts: 206Tokyo
I was there a couple of weeks ago and did not get an I'd check. You must be a youngster.
Originally Posted by TrueHeart
[View Original Post]
I drew Jenny, who gave a good massage but was too old for me to get very excited about.
-
12-04-18 20:53 #11901Banned Member

Posts: 392Reporting back
Thanks for the feedback guys. Pretty much dead on.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
Was in the area. Well, needed a massage so I decided to take one for the team. Called, available. $/ hr. Cash.
Private residence was location and was met at door by a 50+ smiley little plump lady. - Not my type of dream. I did have back that needed some work so was politely shown in to a room set up with heated table upstairs. She proceeded to ask me where my problem areas were and how hard I wanted. She did give a good hard therapeutic massage. At end she said 10 minutes left, you want me to work on your front? I said ok. She proceeded to stroke lightly and teased on the back and said roll over. She attempted std Nova finish but for me, it did not work or happen.
Good for strong massage but that is it. Figured $ included any tip required. Nice lady. Will not repeat.
HG2.
-
12-04-18 19:17 #11900Senior Member

Posts: 54If you want to make a transfer there are a couple places within walking distance of the Reston Wiehle metro station. K&J and Reston BR.
Originally Posted by Exclient
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 18:35 #11899Senior Member

Posts: 377Japanese
My guess would be it's a 1 in 50 chance that there is even Japanese blood in any of them. (not that I've been there, just guessing.).
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 13:05 #11898Senior Member

Posts: 164King St. Metro area?
Happy holidays!
With a new line of work, I will soon be hurling myself to new locations. As I live up here in Balt. I have to once again get used to daily travel to / from Alexandria. This time around, it's King St. Metro. So rather than spend 1. 5-3 hours in traffic with my car, it will have to be a reliable 2:20 with public transport.
Since work is now in the King St. Metro stop area of Alexandria, I am wondering if there are any MPs worth checking out, knowing about, etc. I can certainly do come back with reports, if need be. OR, is there one that is a short zip car rental ride away? The only other place I could possibly check out is near my connection metro stop at New Carrolton, but that's probably another post at another time. I know that Union Station area has been dead for years and years now.
Yep, reacquainting myself with NOVA. I have a feeling that a handy ZipCar is going to be necessary. But wow! That's a whole lot of commute time for my day, right there!
Thanks in advance. I will RTFFF. (reading further).
-
12-04-18 12:56 #11897Senior Member

Posts: 263Soggy Box.
You had me until "but felt kitty wasn't tight fit. " Other than that, she sounds like a real winner. Maybe I'll go for the great massage and just stick to a standard nova. But I'll have to wait until after the stampede subsides.
Question: Are the attendants really Japanese?
Originally Posted by TrueHeart
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 09:35 #11896Senior Member

Posts: 427Top
Enjoyed a massage experience at TTherapy (near Tysons) one afternoon last week. Very easy parking with direct access into anteroom, with inner door / bell (standard at many places. Allows a bit more discretion). Very clean spa with a fairly standard hallway of studio rooms. Clearly marked mens and ladies restrooms along the hall (might surprise you the signage is very clear).
MMS was friendly (as usual) and collected standard for one hour. Table shower (large room with large table) was warm and thorough. Received a good pre-massage while being scrubbed clean (for me, a great TS is worth the house fee -- and this was a great TS). Fluffed, thoroughly dried, and returned to the studio room. A very thorough medium-to-quite deep massage followed. Later, the usual NoVA pleasantries enjoyed, followed by more massage to complete the hour. Standard tips received with smiles.
If in the Tysons area, Top should be on your list.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
12-03-18 21:41 #11895Senior Member

Posts: 42Cheers. Thanks. Got off track and was seeking stuff in Springfield. Thanks!
Originally Posted by TrueHeart
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 20:13 #11894Senior Member

Posts: 54Look up Arlington on Rubmaps. Probably the ST listed.
Originally Posted by RobIvan
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 16:58 #11893Senior Member

Posts: 130The splendor of this game
So not ready to divulge the who / where but thought for entertainment purposes I'd share my latest visit from Tysons Corner.
I have a regular place I go, its been mentioned before, and the ladies seem to give me a bit of above and beyond. Granted they are older ladies, but heck, the spring in my step is rather worn as well.
As is always noted here, be nice to the ladies, and YMMV and I am always respectful and let them lead so.
My regular is out on vacation, I knew this going in, she had introduced me to her replacement. A nice tall 30's girl with long hair and definitely a perfectly acceptable replacement so I was looking forward to meeting her today.
I arm myself with the house fee, and also an extra house fee just to be on the safe side and to be prepared for the unknown. I get to the door and ring the bell, takes 3 minutes or so and this very small, mid 30's girl with short hair answers the door to let me in.
I greet her with the "hey your new here" and she just smiles and directs me to the room. I undress, hop on the bed sans towel / sheet and Nancy comes walking back in. Oh well guess I'm not getting the tall long haired girl. Well as there is no baseline for either woman's experience what does it matter, they are both cute.
Nancy gets to work with the oil, no pre-warm up with the towel, sheet, just start on the back. We start to chit chat but she is very soft spoken and I can barely hear her. Her English is excellent but her volume is very low. I took it that she does not want to chat much so I just laid there and relaxed. She works the shoulders, mid back, and lower back for about 15 minutes. Not hard, not soft, not fast, actually pretty slow. Pretty slow and steady with long strokes. I'm thinking to myself that this is not going to be a great time as she seems bored or something. She spends the next 10 minutes on the crack and the boys and I adjust my thinking. Hmm seems like I'll get the standard NoVA is possible anyway.
I flip and caress her back OTC, she is slowly rubbing my chest and nipples with one hand and the inner thigh area with the other. I notice she is really looking at me though, like staring deep into my face. Not unpleasant just not a typical experience for me. After about 5 minutes of her caressing me and looking at me I ask her what is it that she is looking at and she responds, "I like what I see". Now again I think this is great tip maneuvering technique and am all to happy to play along. I mean I am close to twice her age but again enjoying the compliments.
I slowly creep my hand under her t-shirt and just as I do, she does this one-handed snap move I've not seen before to which I sarcastically say, sure you can undo your bra, to which I discovered that's exactly what she had done. Impressive. She exposes the girls and ask if I like, to which any fool would say yes very much so. Very nice 34/36 C and nicely perky. I have a good time with them for a few minutes and ask if anything else comes off and she said no. I did not push the issue.
She asked how often I visit and then said, "oh that's too bad, you probably won't be back before I leave then. You should be happy with what you have while you have it" to which I agreed and continued to demonstrate my gratitude. A few more minutes of this and I asked her to then come lay with me. I like cuddling and kissing and was getting a few pecks in here and there. She agreed and lays next to me and we start DFK very passionately, even some light biting which I just love. After 5 minutes of this she takes my hand and puts it under her panties and I'm like. This is NOT what I was expecting. Quickly however she got off the table and then stood next to me and said "these are getting in the way" Off come the pants and panties and we go at it hot and heavy. No FS which was fine with me just full body kissing, touching, and FIV to 3-4 orgasms. Very hot and sweaty. I take her in my lap face to face and she whispers in my ear "Tell me you want me to suck your dick" - Well duh! I gleefully repeat that back to her three times to which she does a great BBBJ that eventually ends with CIM right at the 1 hour mark. I'm like we need to stay here another 30 minutes to recover and she said ok. Alot of pillow talk and caressing and I kept shaking my head. She asks why I was shaking my head and I respond this is NOT what I was expecting, and I asked her is this what you were planning? And she said not even close. (I am going to choose to believe this part).
As I did not bring in enough cash to compensate for the level of service I had her charge my card from the 90 min and used the original house fee and additional cash to cover the service charge. She looked at me, gave me a big hug and kiss and put the money back in my pocket and said she had a great time.
Man that was the equivalent of betting on red and hitting. I was dumbfounded. I asked for her digits and she said "next time". I hope I can get there for there to be a next time as this was probably the top 3 AMP experiences in my time in the hobby.
Stay safe.
-rub.











Reply With Quote





