Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 18228
-
12-05-18 09:03 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 51Tara
Big thanks to fattman for hooking me up with this beautiful girl. Meet with her for a car date and her BJ is one of the best so far the only inconvenience is that she doesn't have a incall howeoi will repeat as often as I can.
-
12-05-18 07:31 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 48Guys, made a mistake. BBFS is not on the menu.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 06:07 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 48It is not.
Originally Posted by Nydru90
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 04:23 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 468Tara
You are right. She is the massage girl with huge tits. She is still working at a Spa on the day shift.
Originally Posted by PeterPiper52
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 23:05 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 157Kandi BBFS
Is that really on the menu? I haven't seen her in a while.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 22:35 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 529First Kandi review
Not your cup of tea but from what you said and what others have said, she is perfect for me.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
Pilot.
-
12-04-18 22:27 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 48First Kandi review
Thanks HeWolf for the inspiration for the dream.
Covered the whole alphabet, surprised at BBFS but was welcome this time.
Since we only have text descriptions of her and all reviews have been positive, wanted to see what she was about.
I can see what the hype is about. Not my cup of tea in regards to age and overall figure, BUT performance was very good.
May repeat for a shorter visit.
-
12-04-18 13:48 #4331Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you
It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope to see you soon!
Originally Posted by Plattler
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
Xoxo.
Sophia.
-
12-04-18 13:32 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 173Yes, the same one.
Originally Posted by PeterPiper52
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 12:03 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 55Nikki UTR.
Nikki is indeed a hot spinner MILF. She is excellent company and a lot of fun. All the info is readily available on here so no need to be redundant. Just make certain you follow her rules regarding the time window for contacting her. A huge thanks to BBC386 for sharing her digits.
-
12-04-18 10:54 #4328Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 836Tara
Is this the same Tara who used to do massages? I've seen her a few times in the past, but she kind of dropped out of sight.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Pete.
-
12-04-18 08:08 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 99My Cuban MILF
4th visit. She's definitely utr but willing to share to any good contributing talent. She's near FL Mall area with a nice rack I must say. Those twins feel amazing when held. Average head doctor skills but will do the procedure bear if comfortable. And is tad bit impatient which is why this would be a 2nd or 3rd option back up for me when looking for relief specialist in my network. Enjoy the pics and safe hunting.
Puppy training pads continue to work like a charm for car meetings. Thanks for the tip tittymancam.
WavyZay.
-
12-04-18 07:46 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 318Help Tampa Guy Out
In Kissimmee all week for work and need something new. I prefer spinners and GFE, I am mobile and can drive wherever. Please PM if have any recommendations with digits. Thanks. If need any help in Tampa always happy to return favor.
-
12-04-18 01:55 #4325Banned Member

Posts: 606Tara Tara Tara
I am usually a man of many words but Tara has me speechless right now. I seriously don't even know what to type. All I can think of is seeing her again and again and again and again. Probably going to be spending a lot more time with her and only her for a hot minute. This chick is something else. Big thanks to those who helped me reach her. Damn this chick is thus far my top provider for 2018. Tara you wear the crown girl.
-
12-04-18 01:35 #4324Banned Member

Posts: 606I just want to reiterate.
Do not message this young lady outside of her hours of operation. Seriously.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





