Thread: Mongers ISO
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7088
-
12-07-18 18:34 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 219Nuru like experience
In search of a nude mutual touch massage. Sit on the back of my legs and get the kinks out of my back. Then let me return the favor.
-
12-04-18 12:25 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 174Sexy and young in nky
Who do you guys recommend? Looking for a good time today.
Thanks,
Jd.
-
12-04-18 09:16 #4101Regular Member

Posts: 2Interested in finding a Squirter with Incall
It has been a long, long time for me to seek a provider have done the sugar daddy thing for 5 years now and have grown tired of it. The last squirt session was with Kamryn Bankz and it was amazing, that girl aims to please, though I prefer spinners, curvy will do as long as she's into it. PM me if interested or have good intel / G2.
-
12-03-18 12:45 #4100Regular Member

Posts: 11Nky
Try sexycasey I know she works NKY as well.
Originally Posted by Raiders81
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 12:05 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 481Sharon / Springdale West 275 UTR search
Hi,
I'm looking for someone that can do cost effective b-and-g along the 9-12 clockface of the I275 corridor. Any recommendations? Feel free to PM them to me. Preference is a quick pop in at lunch or before or after work.
Thanks.
-
12-02-18 22:48 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 443Duo
Probably too late now for you but AngelAlexia and SydneyKMoore were planning to do some.
Originally Posted by Filmbyter
[View Original Post]
LL.
-
12-02-18 20:35 #4097Regular Member

Posts: 1Couple and Newbie Friendly
Hey all, looking for a cute provider for a newbie couple. We've seen a few Eros providers like 7 years ago. But that's so long ago, So it's kind of like starting fresh. Thanks!
-
12-02-18 16:43 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 266Duo?
I'm looking for a two-fer. Any duos available in the next few hours?
-
12-02-18 15:46 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 56Eastside.
Anyone available on the eastside? Looking for a place to go.
-
12-02-18 12:56 #4094Regular Member

Posts: 8Can't find nobody in nky
I just cannot seem to get a hold of anybody this morning or right now. I don't really want to go to Cincy either.
-
11-30-18 21:31 #4093Regular Member

Posts: 20ISO kinks and asians
Good evening all.
I am looking more into a woman who can provide a discrete location. I have certain kinks that involves stockings / foot fetish and also daty / facesitting. I am also looking for an asian provider (combine the two is a a huge bonus)!
Stay safe all and enjoy your weekend!
-
11-30-18 07:45 #4092Regular Member

Posts: 11Visiting.
I am visiting Mason Ohio, looking for provider in North East of Cincinnati for outcall?
-
11-29-18 17:47 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 151Hello?
Can't give my money away. Any providers currently available? No one answering text.
-
11-29-18 06:00 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 181Harrison
Me too! If you find one please share with me. Rissa I think is her name did advertise as being in Harrison. Harrison would be a short drive for me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 18:09 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 73Specific kink
I'm looking for a woman to enjoy a specific kink of mine. It's kind of personal so pm for more details. My kink is in no way degrading, dirty or rough. It's just something that turns me on. I'm looking to do this ASAP. I am a professional gentleman that's not cheap or a creep. I have recent references from well known providers. Pm for details! Thanks!










Reply With Quote




