Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 990 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1040 1090 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony681  [View Original Post]
    She's bigger than her pictures portray. Did BBBJCIM for 100 but I think I way overpaid. Didn't try for BBFS, too big.
    Thank you Tony!

    I'll definitely avoid this one. Again thanks for the Intel.

    Be safe.

  2. #2213
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Don't do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbjitbpitw23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c56b...c-8dccee3b98fd

    Any intel would be highly appreciated.
    Checked her out earlier in the year when she had another SA I'd. Not curvy but overweight, smoker, go to her room in basement of the house. Not a pleasant experience with her at all, YMMV just saying.

  3. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbjitbpitw23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c56b...c-8dccee3b98fd

    Any intel would be highly appreciated.
    She's bigger than her pictures portray. Did BBBJCIM for 100 but I think I way overpaid. Didn't try for BBFS, too big.

  4. #2211

    Kara in Wheaton

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c56b...c-8dccee3b98fd

    Any intel would be highly appreciated.

  5. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by TrucksAre  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys get around the ban? Every time I try and pay for premium I get suspended. Do you guys use gift cards to pay?
    I got banned for talking too much pay per meet in the chat section. I assume there is an algorithm designed to screen for that. I created a new profile with a completely separate email service and had no problems. I even used the same card to pay for premium.

  6. #2209

    Froggie update

    She stopped responded after a certain time, we had a disagreement on when to meet. Called me up last minute but I couldn't oblige. Afterwards radio silent. Shame, I was really looking forward to meeting her too.

  7. #2208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Aphrite

    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    Trying to talk to froggie, will see if we meet.

    Meanwhile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8750...1-533d60fda57c

    Asian cutie, looks nice but looking for $600 BBFS can't host no cip.
    She used to be a student just outside Cincinnati. She claimed I was her first. Beautiful girl who had lost a lot of weight so thrilled on the attention but jumped her rate quickly after the first time not asking and accepting my gift. We had a misunderstanding between what I thought was a monthly offer and she thought was per meet. We remained friends and she did try to meet up with me later at my gift. But those were just passing through town and horny moments. She's super smart and a lot of fun. Highly recommend if you can get her to compromise.

  8. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by TrucksAre  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys get around the ban? Every time I try and pay for premium I get suspended. Do you guys use gift cards to pay?
    I think I used a prepaid visa card the one time I signed up.

  9. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by TrucksAre  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys get around the ban? Every time I try and pay for premium I get suspended. Do you guys use gift cards to pay?
    Get yourself a Green Dot reloadable card and register it with a fake name.

  10. #2205

    Froggie.

    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    Got a date set with her next week. Hopefully it works out well. Asian girl I mentioned before probably can bump down to 3.
    Let us know how it goes with Froggie. I'm also trying to meet up with her.

  11. #2204

    Ban

    How do you guys get around the ban? Every time I try and pay for premium I get suspended. Do you guys use gift cards to pay?

  12. #2203
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    Got a date set with her next week. Hopefully it works out well. Asian girl I mentioned before probably can bump down to 3.
    You def will enjoy her!! Very nice girl in process of getting her own place too. Report back after your arrangement.

  13. #2202

    Froggie

    Got a date set with her next week. Hopefully it works out well. Asian girl I mentioned before probably can bump down to 3.

  14. #2201

    IP Address.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Well, maybe they're tracking the source of incoming links and deleting new accounts that show up with links from sites like this one. Thing is, I had an account there for a few months, then disabled it. Made a new one. They deleted it, wouldn't tell me why. Said I was banned. I reactivated my old account after a couple weeks, no issues for a couple more months. Then I deleted it instead of disabling. Made three new accounts that were all deleted one after the other as soon as they got to reviewing them. Descriptions and everything were within their guidelines and I didn't even get to contact anyone with the new accounts. Never had more than one at a time. Never talked money in PM there. I really haven't broken any rules, so I just don't know what it is.

    I'm going to wait a few weeks before trying again. I really want to fuck some 18-19 year olds.
    When I was doing regular trips to Asia I used a similar platform as SA. I replied to too many ads and they blocked me. No matter what I tried I was banned. When I changed my IP address all was well.

  15. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyd0101  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have her contact info?
    I'd love her contact info too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape