Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 19310
-
12-04-18 16:47 #3350Regular Member

Posts: 9Any hope!
So is there any Utr ebony providers that are not BBW AND NOT $$$ a hour haha.
-
12-04-18 09:22 #3349Banned Member

Posts: 644Wyp
So I'm going to start posting girls profile names and links and see if we get this going. I do know of at two or three girls on there who were former BP girls. I also want to keep this WYP blog like the Orlando SugarBabies blog.
WYP chicks are hookers, they don't need a special thread. Just post about fucking them and add their link.
A2
-
12-04-18 05:40 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 2652Gia
I keep on reading great things about this young lady and thank you for this latest positive report. I definitely need to venture up her way for a visit to find out for myself what everyone's talking about!
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 20:42 #3347PIA

Posts: 174Snow bunny
$200 outcall only. No GFE. No Greek (even though she advertises it) so what distinguishes her from me throwing 200 into the toilet after I jack off.
-
12-03-18 20:29 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 975Snow Bunny
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...6/743629141694
Her glamour shots look good. Searched her pics and number to no avail, anyone dreamed about her?
-
12-03-18 16:37 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 390Wait, so you've been passing the girl's info and telling people to see her, give her a second chance, but you yourself have never seen her?? What a con man LOL.
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 15:45 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 33[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Posting links to bullshit free ads like that is just as bad as posting them. They are ALWAYS 100% either expimps, exboyfriends or competition trying to hurt some chick doing a job, why help them in doing that?
A2
-
12-03-18 12:38 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 86Islandlover Gia
I have seen Gia for a few years now both in Melb and her MI place. I posted about her on AFF prior to that shutting down. I will agree with the posts that I a have read. She is not a young spinner, but she is true about what she posts. She has a nice body and knows how to use it. She is a talker and while not a clock watcher, she sometime motivates you to keep going. After you get to know her and want to try things, just ask or slowly introduce your suggestion, I haven't heard no from her.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0212&cityid=86
-
12-03-18 08:47 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 131Question for Fred
Just curious, but why would be 'telling everyone to give her a chance" about some one you have never seen?
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 07:12 #3341

Posts: 171More Lynsey drama.
I have spent the last week passing along her contact info and telling everyone to give her another chance. I have still never seen her.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
Last night was the time, and she green flagged me to drive from Palm bay to Cocoa. Well, halfway there, she text and said, I have a ride to Melbourne. She will come to me. Oh great. So I turn around and go home. Crickets.
I have still never seen her. Totally blew me off. Won't answer a text. Nothing. I'm done with her and we've never met. Moving on. And apparently, I've not missed out on anything.
-
12-03-18 06:00 #3340Regular Member

Posts: 6Islandlover Fun
Hey all,
Saw Islandlover and have to say that she goes above and beyond to please. We fucked every which way you can imagine and popped multiple times. Good head game, great recovery techniques, including grape seed oil massage and overall a no clock watching relaxing experience. It's a safe in-call on Merritt Island with a great view. Donation is reasonable. Quoted $.5 for hour, was there longer than that. Thanks Gia, will see you again!
-
12-03-18 00:48 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 353Sores or pimple
How come nobody mentioned sores or pimple whatever those things are over lynsey's body it was such a turn off.
Also about Katie even worst, just watch out guys, play safe, peace out.
-
12-02-18 20:36 #3338Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone been with chelsea
Any recent experience with this girl? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/579928372927.
-
12-02-18 16:34 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 232Lynsey
Saw Lynsey last night at my place. She was high for sure but that didn't stop her from giving a decent BBBJ and then she went to cg and ride me for a bit then I told her I want doggy and boy did I pound away at that. We actually ended up doing standing doggy. After a bit of time I had her switch to mish with her legs on my shoulders and I definitely pounded away for a good 30 minutes before I decided to blow my load. She's a good go to person. If you haven't seen here you better go before she's gone for awhile. I'm trying to see what other of her friends I can get ahold of and turn into maybe a UTR. I'll let everyone know if anything comes of it.
Stay safe.
-
12-02-18 08:45 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 174The lady.
In my opinion. You shouldn't feel so bad, as long as you found other means.
I saw her a week or so ago as she had a good review and communicated well. I appreciate the women in their 30's, less likely to play games and normally be on time.
And she was nice enough, but no connection and the breasts while large are enhanced and hard though not rock hard.
She has good oral skills and spent a good amount of time on the boys. And I have to say, she can take a pounding.
I enjoy the variety in life. Glad I went, but I don't see myself going back.
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OriginallyPostedbyMidfla[ViewOriginalPost








Reply With Quote






