Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 686 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    A diff site ad, escortindex I think, had an ad which Bailey quotes her weight as 103.
    Wow, that's Jenii size (anyone remember her?) . I've stepped away from the dreams for the time being and I'm bummed I never got to meet Bailey a few months ago. I just might have to make a return for a day and see about visiting her.

  2. #582

    Bailey ad

    A diff site ad, escortindex I think, had an ad which Bailey quotes her weight as 103.

  3. #581

    Bailey and Jezza

    Saw an ad for the 2 of them but not sure if it is recent. Anyone have info?

  4. #580

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    I had been wanting to meet up with Bailey for awhile, but she was out of commission for a bit as others have noted (medical). I was finally able to meet up with her this week. What a great experience! Will definitely repeat. The only bad spot was comms. It was great initially and then radio silent for the hour and some change before our appointment. But she did come through in the end and was apologetic about it. I pulled into the carport and my truck barely fit (foreshadowing? She answered the door in a sexy black negligee. I knew she was small, but F is she tiny closer to 100 lbs. Than 126 for sure. Small on top, which was fine by me as I get that elsewhere. There's some back and forth small talk as we go back to the bedroom and get ready. Apartment location was safe and pretty tidy and no strong odors. There was a pack of smokes on the night stand but she didn't smell of it in any way. She was talkative but not overly so. On to the festivities which were A+ start to finish. I did a SS, which I've decided is my go-to for a first time with any of these girls. As others have stated she is definitely PSE. There was some quick but good DFK and then she went to a BBBJ. Nice oral talent. Moved into 69 - nice, nice kitty that was yummy. Didn't do FIV, not sure if it was off the menu. Not a big thing for me. She slipped the cover on and we moved into cowgirl. She had to get some lube to help me fit (I was right about the truck! I am far from huge, but she made me feel like I was John Holmes. On top of all of her skills she managed to stroke my ego as well. Fantastic riding skills and a little more DFK. She is vocal and really gets into it. As we moved to K9 I asked where I could finish and she said she didn't swallow but other than that, I could do as I pleased. I didn't last long in K9, I pulled the cover and she got on her back as I blasted her face with a signature FM 5-roper. She gave me a hug and a kiss as I departed. I pulled out and drove home with a big grin on my face. I did not ask about greek. Not important to me.
    Do you have a number for Bailey? I'm interested I setting something up.

  5. #579

    Bailey. Wow!

    I had been wanting to meet up with Bailey for awhile, but she was out of commission for a bit as others have noted (medical). I was finally able to meet up with her this week. What a great experience! Will definitely repeat. The only bad spot was comms. It was great initially and then radio silent for the hour and some change before our appointment. But she did come through in the end and was apologetic about it. I pulled into the carport and my truck barely fit (foreshadowing? She answered the door in a sexy black negligee. I knew she was small, but F is she tiny closer to 100 lbs. Than 126 for sure. Small on top, which was fine by me as I get that elsewhere. There's some back and forth small talk as we go back to the bedroom and get ready. Apartment location was safe and pretty tidy and no strong odors. There was a pack of smokes on the night stand but she didn't smell of it in any way. She was talkative but not overly so. On to the festivities which were A+ start to finish. I did a SS, which I've decided is my go-to for a first time with any of these girls. As others have stated she is definitely PSE. There was some quick but good DFK and then she went to a BBBJ. Nice oral talent. Moved into 69 - nice, nice kitty that was yummy. Didn't do FIV, not sure if it was off the menu. Not a big thing for me. She slipped the cover on and we moved into cowgirl. She had to get some lube to help me fit (I was right about the truck! I am far from huge, but she made me feel like I was John Holmes. On top of all of her skills she managed to stroke my ego as well. Fantastic riding skills and a little more DFK. She is vocal and really gets into it. As we moved to K9 I asked where I could finish and she said she didn't swallow but other than that, I could do as I pleased. I didn't last long in K9, I pulled the cover and she got on her back as I blasted her face with a signature FM 5-roper. She gave me a hug and a kiss as I departed. I pulled out and drove home with a big grin on my face. I did not ask about greek. Not important to me.

  6. #578

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinFun  [View Original Post]
    Heard nothing but good things would love to check her out.
    Bailey. Add says 126 lbs. But like someone else said she has lost some weight and IMO looks really good.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/901986936732

  7. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Booh22  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Rosa? Is she the girl in the pictures?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...now-y-14321993
    I'm also wondering about Rosa. Want to try her out.

  8. #576

    Link for bailey

    Heard nothing but good things would love to check her out.

  9. #575

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently (within the last week or so)? Heard nothing but great things, but when I reached out about 4 weeks ago she said she wasn't going to be available for a bit. I did text her and will update on here if / when I hear back.

    -FM.
    I can also confirm she (Bailey) is back. She's now posting. I finally got together with her after trying to set something up with her for quite a while. Really nice girl, gets into it, tiny, but actually hope she fills out just a little. Maybe being in the hospital has cost her some weight loss. She said herself she wants to get more of her ass back and return to 6 pack form, but regardless, she's a little hottie who takes care of ya. She's got war damage from her surgery, but it didn't stop her from pleasing.

  10. #574
    Any info on Rosa? Is she the girl in the pictures?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...now-y-14321993

  11. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently (within the last week or so)? Heard nothing but great things, but when I reached out about 4 weeks ago she said she wasn't going to be available for a bit. I did text her and will update on here if / when I hear back.

    -FM.
    She is back. I texted back and forth with her last night and set something up for this week. I will report back.

  12. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    What is her in call place like? Neighborhood?
    South side Flint 5 plex apartment building with private parking in back. Her place was tidy and didn't smell of smoke. Will see her again this week. It's rare to have a lady with a hot little body and is very skilled and also gets into as much as you do and not mechanical and seems to enjoy giving pleasure and is ready for more.

  13. #571

    Summer

    I've had my eye on her for a while and decided to pull the trigger. She is the girl in the pics. Nice water balloons and a great body. She gives a nice BBBJ, mish and seems to have an open menu. Sorry the link isn't working for some reason. Trusted seniors pm me for digits. Papa Be

  14. #570

    Bailey active again?

    Has anyone seen her recently (within the last week or so)? Heard nothing but great things, but when I reached out about 4 weeks ago she said she wasn't going to be available for a bit. I did text her and will update on here if / when I hear back.

    -FM.

  15. #569

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by OrallVrForU  [View Original Post]
    I agree she is one tiny little sex machine.
    What is her in call place like? Neighborhood?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape