Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,261 to 28,275 of 37354
-
12-05-18 03:44 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 226Diamond
I decided to see Diamond tonight, a black escort from Texas. She had a very fat ass, but the rest of her was average sized. She is in her early 30's from what she related to me, but could easily pass for 25. I opted for HH with anal. She gave me a CBJ to start, which I typically despise. She had a great head game, so it was enjoyable. We moved on to the main course. She was somewhat apprehensive when she saw the size of my dick (barely above average). She stretched herself out some with a buttplug and made a good effort as I pounded her ass in doggystyle. Cost was $. 2 She should be around for a while and I will probably repeat.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/715217749782
-
12-04-18 20:16 #9093Regular Member

Posts: 10Gotcha. No wonder I wasn't able to find her searching for Brooke. Had no idea she had gone by another name. Thanks for the heads-up.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 19:28 #9092Senior Member

Posts: 114Sexy mami
Was in a pinch and had a visit with a black girl, average build, more on the skinny side, small breast. Did an incall and I stuck with the usual and got a bbj. She got the job done but wasn't anything special, she may improve over more visits (as always YMMV). She was sweet, no rush and the damage was 50 for bbj. Saw her ad on babylon under sexy mami, but I still have the number if wanted.
-
12-04-18 18:33 #9091Senior Member

Posts: 242That's Harlee and she is well reviewed on the board. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by DooleyDoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 15:26 #9090Senior Member

Posts: 37I can't imagine a scenario where I'd EVER send a picture of my driver license.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 13:08 #9089Regular Member

Posts: 10Brooke In Ashland.
Had a lovely late breakfast with Brooke today. More petite than her pictures suggest, but very sexy nonetheless. (Not a complaint mind you. I just generally prefer ladies who are a bit thicker. Especially in the booty department.) Her only physical trait that's a little questionable are her teeth. Perhaps suggesting some former drug use. But really, a girl's teeth are hardly going to be your focus in situations like these. Decent suburban location in Ashland near the college. Though her room was a bit messy.
Her skills are top-notch. Good kisser, great head game and she knows how to both ride and throw it back from the positions we shared this morning. That's a rarity from what I've found. She smokes from time to time she admits, but is more than willing to forego the cigs before your meeting if you ask politely. Treat her well and she'll show you a great time.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/080341082216
-
12-04-18 09:12 #9088Senior Member

Posts: 211Negotiation
Many treat it like buying a used car, and are not happy unless they get a "good deal. " I'm not saying they're wrong, but it's not the only way. I don't negotiate on rates or services, only on time. If I can't leave her satisfied and hoping that I'll call again, I'd rather not see her.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 23:20 #9087Senior Member

Posts: 694Truer words were never spoken
And one more truism that often seals the deal. I'd rather see you more often at this price, than less often at that price.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
The only problem is that if you say it, you have to mean it. From the girl's perspective, repeat customers are good customers.
-
12-03-18 23:04 #9086Senior Member

Posts: 163Negotiate
Thank you for your inputs! I usually negotiate or walk away bc it was not the girl in pic.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 22:48 #9085Senior Member

Posts: 630Bella
I called her as well and even though I have references she wanted the I'd because I am younger than what she prefers. And I also noted she was a bit short on the phone. On top of that I viewed her Twitter and noticed she complained about how slow it was in some of the cities she tours. Now I can see why it would be slow if you are going to ask for unnecessary screening.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
A woman of her age should know better.
-
12-03-18 22:23 #9084Senior Member

Posts: 1774Don't take extra cash. Set a price limit and stick to it.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
Be willing to walk away.
Even if you are haggling hard w a girl, don't be an asshole; nice pays off in the long run.
-
12-03-18 21:04 #9083Senior Member

Posts: 163Negotiation process
Can anyone tell me, is there any way that you negotiate with girls? I know they won't negotiate on the phone. But do you guys negotiage when you get there? Bc sometimes I feel like some chicks are overpiced.
-
12-03-18 21:01 #9082Senior Member

Posts: 163DL and photo Verification
Wanted to have a dream this evening. She wanted me to send her my photo holding my Drivers licence. WTF?! She said she wants to make aure that I am not a sex offender. Plus she had an attitude, so I said nope, and bye. I don't know what about you guys, but I would not want to send me DL and a photo to smb I don't know.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/111009112063
-
12-03-18 20:17 #9081Senior Member

Posts: 486I agree with this 100%. Just finished seeing her. She's an old friend from Chamberlayne that just got out. She is thicc like a peanut butter milkshake and has investments in hoover. She can't take dick worth a damn but I knew that from olden days so if you got 7 inches or better with a cock as thick as a wrist she will complain.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 19:42 #9080Senior Member

Posts: 180What is the damage?
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




