Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9092

    Sexy mami

    Was in a pinch and had a visit with a black girl, average build, more on the skinny side, small breast. Did an incall and I stuck with the usual and got a bbj. She got the job done but wasn't anything special, she may improve over more visits (as always YMMV). She was sweet, no rush and the damage was 50 for bbj. Saw her ad on babylon under sexy mami, but I still have the number if wanted.

  2. #9091
    Quote Originally Posted by DooleyDoo  [View Original Post]
    Had a lovely late breakfast with Brooke today. More petite than her pictures suggest, but very sexy nonetheless. (Not a complaint mind you. I just generally prefer ladies who are a bit thicker. Especially in the booty department.) Her only physical trait that's a little questionable are her teeth. Perhaps suggesting some former drug use. But really, a girl's teeth are hardly going to be your focus in situations like these. Decent suburban location in Ashland near the college. Though her room was a bit messy.

    Her skills are top-notch. Good kisser, great head game and she knows how to both ride and throw it back from the positions we shared this morning. That's a rarity from what I've found. She smokes from time to time she admits, but is more than willing to forego the cigs before your meeting if you ask politely. Treat her well and she'll show you a great time.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/080341082216
    That's Harlee and she is well reviewed on the board. Nice girl.

  3. #9090
    I can't imagine a scenario where I'd EVER send a picture of my driver license.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to have a dream this evening. She wanted me to send her my photo holding my Drivers licence. WTF?! She said she wants to make aure that I am not a sex offender. Plus she had an attitude, so I said nope, and bye. I don't know what about you guys, but I would not want to send me DL and a photo to smb I don't know.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/111009112063

  4. #9089

    Brooke In Ashland.

    Had a lovely late breakfast with Brooke today. More petite than her pictures suggest, but very sexy nonetheless. (Not a complaint mind you. I just generally prefer ladies who are a bit thicker. Especially in the booty department.) Her only physical trait that's a little questionable are her teeth. Perhaps suggesting some former drug use. But really, a girl's teeth are hardly going to be your focus in situations like these. Decent suburban location in Ashland near the college. Though her room was a bit messy.

    Her skills are top-notch. Good kisser, great head game and she knows how to both ride and throw it back from the positions we shared this morning. That's a rarity from what I've found. She smokes from time to time she admits, but is more than willing to forego the cigs before your meeting if you ask politely. Treat her well and she'll show you a great time.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/080341082216

  5. #9088

    Negotiation

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me, is there any way that you negotiate with girls? I know they won't negotiate on the phone. But do you guys negotiage when you get there? Bc sometimes I feel like some chicks are overpiced.
    Many treat it like buying a used car, and are not happy unless they get a "good deal. " I'm not saying they're wrong, but it's not the only way. I don't negotiate on rates or services, only on time. If I can't leave her satisfied and hoping that I'll call again, I'd rather not see her.

  6. #9087

    Truer words were never spoken

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Don't take extra cash. Set a price limit and stick to it.

    Be willing to walk away.

    Even if you are haggling hard w a girl, don't be an asshole; nice pays off in the long run.
    And one more truism that often seals the deal. I'd rather see you more often at this price, than less often at that price.

    The only problem is that if you say it, you have to mean it. From the girl's perspective, repeat customers are good customers.

  7. #9086

    Negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Don't take extra cash. Set a price limit and stick to it.

    Be willing to walk away.

    Even if you are haggling hard w a girl, don't be an asshole; nice pays off in the long run.
    Thank you for your inputs! I usually negotiate or walk away bc it was not the girl in pic.

  8. #9085

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to have a dream this evening. She wanted me to send her my photo holding my Drivers licence. WTF?! She said she wants to make aure that I am not a sex offender. Plus she had an attitude, so I said nope, and bye. I don't know what about you guys, but I would not want to send me DL and a photo to smb I don't know.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/111009112063
    I called her as well and even though I have references she wanted the I'd because I am younger than what she prefers. And I also noted she was a bit short on the phone. On top of that I viewed her Twitter and noticed she complained about how slow it was in some of the cities she tours. Now I can see why it would be slow if you are going to ask for unnecessary screening.

    A woman of her age should know better.

  9. #9084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me, is there any way that you negotiate with girls? I know they won't negotiate on the phone. But do you guys negotiage when you get there? Bc sometimes I feel like some chicks are overpiced.
    Don't take extra cash. Set a price limit and stick to it.

    Be willing to walk away.

    Even if you are haggling hard w a girl, don't be an asshole; nice pays off in the long run.

  10. #9083

    Negotiation process

    Can anyone tell me, is there any way that you negotiate with girls? I know they won't negotiate on the phone. But do you guys negotiage when you get there? Bc sometimes I feel like some chicks are overpiced.

  11. #9082

    DL and photo Verification

    Wanted to have a dream this evening. She wanted me to send her my photo holding my Drivers licence. WTF?! She said she wants to make aure that I am not a sex offender. Plus she had an attitude, so I said nope, and bye. I don't know what about you guys, but I would not want to send me DL and a photo to smb I don't know.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/111009112063

  12. #9081
    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of a nice dream with Yaa Yaa today. She is the definitely real and has deep mic skills! If you like PAWGS, you have to go see her. The view from the rear is a site to see and doggie is her favorite. She's on STG. Treat her right and she will take care of you. No assholes allowed! Be safe and have fun bros.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...x/204874961350
    I agree with this 100%. Just finished seeing her. She's an old friend from Chamberlayne that just got out. She is thicc like a peanut butter milkshake and has investments in hoover. She can't take dick worth a damn but I knew that from olden days so if you got 7 inches or better with a cock as thick as a wrist she will complain.

  13. #9080
    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of a nice dream with Yaa Yaa today. She is the definitely real and has deep mic skills! If you like PAWGS, you have to go see her. The view from the rear is a site to see and doggie is her favorite. She's on STG. Treat her right and she will take care of you. No assholes allowed! Be safe and have fun bros.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...x/204874961350
    What is the damage?

  14. #9079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Yaakova aka "Yaa Yaa"

    Had the pleasure of a nice dream with Yaa Yaa today. She is the definitely real and has deep mic skills! If you like PAWGS, you have to go see her. The view from the rear is a site to see and doggie is her favorite. She's on STG. Treat her right and she will take care of you. No assholes allowed! Be safe and have fun bros.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...x/204874961350

  15. #9078
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    Is this the same Maria that was off of Jeff Davis a few months ago? If so, she's great, haven't seen anything online for a while for her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape