Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7371
-
12-05-18 15:54 #366Senior Member

Posts: 492Not Normal STG Trash
I have noticed the girls on STG are robot postings of nothing good. Same crappy women with repeated ads. It's like when Crazy Eddie's used to be in business.
Anyways, tucked in all the adds was a little spinner from Holyoke. Cute, small cute but enough to holds tits and a tight enough velvet pussy. Seemed eager to please. Took good direction. Flipped her around in several positions. 80. I would repeat. Seniors who have added quality to the forum message me for more info.
-
12-05-18 00:04 #365Senior Member

Posts: 303LOL! She stunk the bathroom out so bad they should have called a hazmat crew!
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 23:42 #364Senior Member

Posts: 41You know you could be right LOL I wasnt really paying attention just trying to do business and leave. I'd see her again but don't really care for the area.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 12:55 #363Senior Member

Posts: 792Pregnant? I dunno. I seen her also I thought she just had a huge gut. It didn't look like a pregnant stomach. If it is it's pretty deflated not the stiff firm stomachs you see with a pregnancy. Did she tell you she was pregnant? But yeah there's a few shady characters on the street she lives on I had to park way down the street and walk down.
Originally Posted by SatanAel
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 08:49 #362Senior Member

Posts: 502Roxie
The Dutchess of Dook.
Originally Posted by Dave8
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 23:51 #361Senior Member

Posts: 303We should call her the poopie princess!
Originally Posted by Dave8
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 19:52 #360Senior Member

Posts: 303You didn't miss much. Apparently, she excels at dropping the poop bomb!
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 15:01 #359Senior Member

Posts: 41Pregnant girl.
Got a pretty good BBBJ from her she is pregnant though so heads up and her place was kind of shady.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/704406338835
-
12-03-18 08:36 #358Senior Member

Posts: 502Jenn
I've seen her several times initially at a motel in West Springfield, but recently out of her home (last 2 appts).
She did ask me not to share where she lives.
The first time in her home, her boyfriend was not around. She must like me &/ or I've built up some trust.
YMMV though, as she is concerned for her safety.
Last appt, I knocked on the door, I could hear them talking, she opened the door & asked me to go around back.
I did, she led me down stairs, told me to get undressed, she ran upstairs to get some lube for Greek, came back, get undressed & the fun began. I never saw him, he never bothered us.
She is a very sweet girl. I have nothing bad to say about her.
She has a profile on here as well, & she reads her reviews. Early on I commented that her BJ's were a bit too fast for my liking; and in every visit after that, it has been slow & deep. She is a pleaser!
Kev.
Originally Posted by Dave8
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 08:17 #357Senior Member

Posts: 502Roxie
I've contacted her, but I was in the mode for Greek & she doesn't do Greek so I passed.
Some of her older pix are nice but her newer pix not so much, IMHO.
Thank you though, it is much appreciated.
Kev.
Originally Posted by Dave8
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 00:06 #356Senior Member

Posts: 303Is she in a motel or private residence?
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 00:05 #355Senior Member

Posts: 303Hartford is usually less than 30 min from Springfield. There's one in Enfield to avoid. Unless you like walking in to a room after a provider takes a mondo dook and does a poor clean up job.
Originally Posted by Mass1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 15:53 #354Senior Member

Posts: 502Boyfriend.
Jenn's boyfriend will not bother you one bit, unless you rough her up or don't pay. Other than that he stays out of the way. I've seen Jenn a bunch of times, he's been around every time but twice. Never bothered me. Jenn is absolutely awesome! I really don't know why I look other places, other than some variety.
Kev.
Originally Posted by Mass1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 14:36 #353Senior Member

Posts: 112Jenn
Is this the Jenn that has an advertisement on them and is this also the Jenn that has her boyfriend parked out front of her room?
Originally Posted by Dave8
[View Original Post]
Also Hartford isn't that far should I drive south?
-
12-02-18 14:02 #352Senior Member

Posts: 303Unfortunately, "best" and "Western Mass" are not usually linked in the same sentence. There is one named Jenn in W. Springfield with good reviews.
Originally Posted by Mass1234
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





