Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1766
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Haha I love how these videos make their rounds every couple of months. I've been seeing her for years and the only thing that was BB was the BBBJCIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I have fucked her 4 of 5 times. Always covered FS. Great blow Job. When I saw her she had the short hair. I asked her about the videos and said her boyfriend wanted to watch her take BBC. I guess he got this wish. She seems shy and reserved.
    I've seen her about 3 (maybe 4) times as well on a few of her visits to Columbia. The last time was about 3 years ago. But still, I recall her as ALWAYS being a sweet and accommodating MILF provider who did her very best to please me. And as others have stated, intercourse has ALWAYS been covered.

    I enjoyed all of my visits with her, but was not able to reconnect with her on some of more recent visits to our area. But still considered visiting with her again.

    Play Safe!

    HEx.

  2. #1765

    Linda Showzoff

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Haha I love how these videos make their rounds every couple of months. I've been seeing her for years and the only thing that was BB was the BBBJCIM.
    The topic made me think back years back when a couple would go in the old cve and she'd take on one and all in the private room they had back then. Probably been at least 10 years ago.

  3. #1764

    Best BBBJ in or around Charlotte

    Good morning everyone. I am looking for the best BBBJ in the Charlotte area. Any recommendations are appreciated!!

  4. #1763

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Haha I love how these videos make their rounds every couple of months. I've been seeing her for years and the only thing that was BB was the BBBJCIM.
    I have deposited around a half dozen loads into her over the last couple years. You may want to pm some guys who see her before visiting next time, make sure you won't be eating a cream sandy!

    Also that is absolutely her in the video. She told me it was her and gave the same story about her man wanting to see her getting some bbc. Let's not be shocked that a lady that's been around for many years and works full time as a pro between Atlanta, Greenville, Columbia and Charlotte has long ago dispensed with the formalities of condoms.

  5. #1762

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Haha I love how these videos make their rounds every couple of months. I've been seeing her for years and the only thing that was BB was the BBBJCIM.
    The video posted earlier is definitely BB. If there are others let's see them. Hopefully they are better quality at least.

  6. #1761

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? She has been posting on and off for several weeks. I have text her to try to just arrange a meet / greet since she only does outcall. We have set up a couple times to meet and she went quiet first time and the Friday she asked me where and then went quiet for a while and then at last minute said who is this like we hadn't even been talking. Can't find anything on her. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/036363395315.
    I have seen her a long time ago and would not repeat.

  7. #1760

    Nicole

    Haha I love how these videos make their rounds every couple of months. I've been seeing her for years and the only thing that was BB was the BBBJCIM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]

  8. #1759

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her several years ago and always had a good time but it was never BBFS. I have seen reports in the last year or so saying she sees everybody BB now. I guess things have changed since I last seen her. She has a killer body on her but the last time I seen her she had her hair cut real short and it was showing gray too. I didn't find her nearly as attractive that way. Maybe she has went downhill in the last 3 or 4 years. I know those pics she is posting are OLD. I wonder why she has started doing BB? Her BBJ was always really good but I always covered up when going in. Gosh I bet it has been at least 4 years since I seen her.
    I have fucked her 4 of 5 times. Always covered FS. Great blow Job. When I saw her she had the short hair. I asked her about the videos and said her boyfriend wanted to watch her take BBC. I guess he got this wish. She seems shy and reserved.

  9. #1758

    Lilly

    Anyone seen her yet? She has been posting on and off for several weeks. I have text her to try to just arrange a meet / greet since she only does outcall. We have set up a couple times to meet and she went quiet first time and the Friday she asked me where and then went quiet for a while and then at last minute said who is this like we hadn't even been talking. Can't find anything on her. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/036363395315.

  10. #1757

  11. #1756
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    I will stick to what I said the woman in the video doesn't have the same facial features as Nicole two totally different women.

  12. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I have seen those videos. If it is her it is an old video. She is way too skinny in that one. There are other ones around that I know are her and she is a lot more plump.
    Here's the link to the video: https://m.xhamster.com/videos/amateu...eampie-3078320.

  13. #1754
    I have seen those videos. If it is her it is an old video. She is way too skinny in that one. There are other ones around that I know are her and she is a lot more plump.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Hate to break it to you, but it def is.

  14. #1753

    Nicole

    I used to see her several years ago and always had a good time but it was never BBFS. I have seen reports in the last year or so saying she sees everybody BB now. I guess things have changed since I last seen her. She has a killer body on her but the last time I seen her she had her hair cut real short and it was showing gray too. I didn't find her nearly as attractive that way. Maybe she has went downhill in the last 3 or 4 years. I know those pics she is posting are OLD. I wonder why she has started doing BB? Her BBJ was always really good but I always covered up when going in. Gosh I bet it has been at least 4 years since I seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzwell  [View Original Post]
    This one offers BBFS to all comers if that's what you are into. She has a decent body for her age. She's really weird though and doesn't perform all that well, but is accomodating. Her bolt ons are starting to sag and she doesn't move well. Mish and K9 are ok.

    There is a video of her getting boned by a few guys for about 45 min snd they all dumped inside her too. If you search some combination of amateur blond wife bbc mmf threesome creampie you can see it. It also highlights how weird she is.

    See below for her ad if interested:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/781813.htm?cat=1

  15. #1752

    Nicole

    Hate to break it to you, but it def is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro401  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's definitely not her but maybe a close resemblance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape