rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 492 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #366

    Not Normal STG Trash

    I have noticed the girls on STG are robot postings of nothing good. Same crappy women with repeated ads. It's like when Crazy Eddie's used to be in business.

    Anyways, tucked in all the adds was a little spinner from Holyoke. Cute, small cute but enough to holds tits and a tight enough velvet pussy. Seemed eager to please. Took good direction. Flipped her around in several positions. 80. I would repeat. Seniors who have added quality to the forum message me for more info.

  2. #365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    The Dutchess of Dook.
    LOL! She stunk the bathroom out so bad they should have called a hazmat crew!

  3. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Pregnant? I dunno. I seen her also I thought she just had a huge gut. It didn't look like a pregnant stomach. If it is it's pretty deflated not the stiff firm stomachs you see with a pregnancy. Did she tell you she was pregnant? But yeah there's a few shady characters on the street she lives on I had to park way down the street and walk down.
    You know you could be right LOL I wasnt really paying attention just trying to do business and leave. I'd see her again but don't really care for the area.

  4. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanAel  [View Original Post]
    Got a pretty good BBBJ from her she is pregnant though so heads up and her place was kind of shady.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/704406338835
    Pregnant? I dunno. I seen her also I thought she just had a huge gut. It didn't look like a pregnant stomach. If it is it's pretty deflated not the stiff firm stomachs you see with a pregnancy. Did she tell you she was pregnant? But yeah there's a few shady characters on the street she lives on I had to park way down the street and walk down.

  5. #362

    Roxie

    The Dutchess of Dook.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    We should call her the poopie princess!

  6. #361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    You didn't miss much. Apparently, she excels at dropping the poop bomb!
    We should call her the poopie princess!

  7. #360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her, but I was in the mode for Greek & she doesn't do Greek so I passed.

    Some of her older pix are nice but her newer pix not so much, IMHO.

    Thank you though, it is much appreciated.

    Kev.
    You didn't miss much. Apparently, she excels at dropping the poop bomb!

  8. #359

    Pregnant girl.

    Got a pretty good BBBJ from her she is pregnant though so heads up and her place was kind of shady.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/704406338835

  9. #358

    Jenn

    I've seen her several times initially at a motel in West Springfield, but recently out of her home (last 2 appts).

    She did ask me not to share where she lives.

    The first time in her home, her boyfriend was not around. She must like me &/ or I've built up some trust.

    YMMV though, as she is concerned for her safety.

    Last appt, I knocked on the door, I could hear them talking, she opened the door & asked me to go around back.

    I did, she led me down stairs, told me to get undressed, she ran upstairs to get some lube for Greek, came back, get undressed & the fun began. I never saw him, he never bothered us.

    She is a very sweet girl. I have nothing bad to say about her.

    She has a profile on here as well, & she reads her reviews. Early on I commented that her BJ's were a bit too fast for my liking; and in every visit after that, it has been slow & deep. She is a pleaser!

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    Is she in a motel or private residence?

  10. #357

    Roxie

    I've contacted her, but I was in the mode for Greek & she doesn't do Greek so I passed.

    Some of her older pix are nice but her newer pix not so much, IMHO.

    Thank you though, it is much appreciated.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    Hartford is usually less than 30 min from Springfield. There's one in Enfield to avoid. Unless you like walking in to a room after a provider takes a mondo dook and does a poor clean up job.

  11. #356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Jenn's boyfriend will not bother you one bit, unless you rough her up or don't pay. Other than that he stays out of the way. I've seen Jenn a bunch of times, he's been around every time but twice. Never bothered me. Jenn is absolutely awesome! I really don't know why I look other places, other than some variety.

    Kev.
    Is she in a motel or private residence?

  12. #355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jenn that has an advertisement on them and is this also the Jenn that has her boyfriend parked out front of her room?

    Also Hartford isn't that far should I drive south?
    Hartford is usually less than 30 min from Springfield. There's one in Enfield to avoid. Unless you like walking in to a room after a provider takes a mondo dook and does a poor clean up job.

  13. #354

    Boyfriend.

    Jenn's boyfriend will not bother you one bit, unless you rough her up or don't pay. Other than that he stays out of the way. I've seen Jenn a bunch of times, he's been around every time but twice. Never bothered me. Jenn is absolutely awesome! I really don't know why I look other places, other than some variety.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jenn that has an advertisement on them and is this also the Jenn that has her boyfriend parked out front of her room?

    Also Hartford isn't that far should I drive south?

  14. #353

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, "best" and "Western Mass" are not usually linked in the same sentence. There is one named Jenn in W. Springfield with good reviews.
    Is this the Jenn that has an advertisement on them and is this also the Jenn that has her boyfriend parked out front of her room?

    Also Hartford isn't that far should I drive south?

  15. #352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    I'll be staying over in Springfield next Tuesday night. I like clean, pretty, 20-35 years old, GFE. Suggestions? I'm From Boston area and want to sample the best of western mass. Thank you in advance!
    Unfortunately, "best" and "Western Mass" are not usually linked in the same sentence. There is one named Jenn in W. Springfield with good reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape