Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13882
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    LOL, nope. Just nothing new to report.
    Whew, shit you had me concerned LOL you know its bad when there isn't anything to report. LOL uncle stopped collecting cars and fees and started stoping the ladies. Not stopping the dealers though, who are literally on the corner of keaton and emery and 6 mile though.

  2. #13881
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather9  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream this afternoon about Jaylene on the Ave. Dreamed it was crappy out but see what's going on. Scoop and go to no tell motel and she takes the room charge off 1. For an hour. So ended up $65 for 3 pops. Early 40's WSW tiny little thing. BBBJCIM followed by 2 rounds of RCG, MISH and DS all covered. Great dream. Skills were better than expected. Got into the BBBJ and was open to whatever position I wanted. Definitely want to dream about her again. Said she got her phone stolen so we'll see about having some fun again.
    Martin Luther King had a "dream," you got your (that's your not you're SmoothDriver) dick sucked by a hooker for cold hard cash.

  3. #13880

    Part-time Ave

    Was cruising the ave and seen a WSW at Livernois with her coat hood pulled up. Turned down a side street to check out and possibly scoop and it turned out to be part-time. Haven't seen her in a while. She was still easy going with no drama and likes to talk a lot, she even admits that though. Got to business with a BBBJCIM, that girl can sure suck a dick, LOL as she gets into it even more when you're rubbing her and doing some digit play. She had no digits at the time as cell phone was gone or something but took mine.

  4. #13879

    Jaylene Dream

    Had a dream this afternoon about Jaylene on the Ave. Dreamed it was crappy out but see what's going on. Scoop and go to no tell motel and she takes the room charge off 1. For an hour. So ended up $65 for 3 pops. Early 40's WSW tiny little thing. BBBJCIM followed by 2 rounds of RCG, MISH and DS all covered. Great dream. Skills were better than expected. Got into the BBBJ and was open to whatever position I wanted. Definitely want to dream about her again. Said she got her phone stolen so we'll see about having some fun again.

  5. #13878

    Jaylene Dream

    Had a dream this afternoon about Jaylene on the Ave. Dreamed it was crappy out but see what's going on. Scoop and go to no tell motel and she takes the room charge off 1. For an hour. So ended up $65 for 3 pops. Early 40's WSW tiny little thing. BBBJCIM followed by 2 rounds of RCG, MISH and DS all covered. Great dream. Skills were better than expected. Got into the BBBJ and was open to whatever position I wanted. Definitely want to dream about her again. Said she got her phone stolen so we'll see about having some fun again.

  6. #13877
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been graced with his info on the girls in a while did he get got by uncle?
    LOL, nope. Just nothing new to report.

  7. #13876

    Quiet Day

    Tried Warrendale as normally, t has had a few afternoon delights, some better than others. Today, nothing. My thoughts were, nothing there with the raid, why go elsewhere.

  8. #13875
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #13874
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Yes IMO there are nicer parts of Southwest Detroit then other parts of Southwest Detroit, so I do feel a little more comfortable in those areas. Check out Mexicantown in the Bagley 24th street area, you will love the restaurants and bakeries. You're correct about the dope house thing, you just never know what's going on inside. I had another date with Amber the other day and I parked in the restaurant parking lot and she walked down the street to me. I'm not saying it's 100% safe but I feel comfortable.

    Be safe my friend.
    Once I did her in a restaurant bathroom stall.

  10. #13873
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger998  [View Original Post]
    I was just being a bit sarcastic on nicer parts of Southwest Detroit, but thanks for the reply and the information but I've lived here my entire life in the Detroit area so well familiar, but some newbies might appreciate it. Is this the Amber you're talking about in the attach pictures? I tried her and I didn't care for her attitude at the time, but that had to be 2 years ago.
    No that's not the one I'm talking about.

  11. #13872

    Where's chosen?

    Haven't been graced with his info on the girls in a while did he get got by uncle?

  12. #13871
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Yes IMO there are nicer parts of Southwest Detroit then other parts of Southwest Detroit, so I do feel a little more comfortable in those areas. Check out Mexicantown in the Bagley 24th street area, you will love the restaurants and bakeries. You're correct about the dope house thing, you just never know what's going on inside. I had another date with Amber the other day and I parked in the restaurant parking lot and she walked down the street to me. I'm not saying it's 100% safe but I feel comfortable.

    Be safe my friend.
    I was just being a bit sarcastic on nicer parts of Southwest Detroit, but thanks for the reply and the information but I've lived here my entire life in the Detroit area so well familiar, but some newbies might appreciate it. Is this the Amber you're talking about in the attach pictures? I tried her and I didn't care for her attitude at the time, but that had to be 2 years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20181130-115818__01.jpg‎   Screenshot_20181130-115835__01.jpg‎   Screenshot_20181130-115847__01.jpg‎  

  13. #13870

    The are

    Meant to put this on last night while cruising the are between 5:30-6:30. Pretty dead. Saw one brunette by the BP. Circled around and another monger got her. Went back and forth a few times but nothing. As always watch for le.

  14. #13869
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger998  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I just had to post. Is there a nicer part of Southwest Detroit? I pickup providers by their houses all the time but you don't know if it's a real house or usually it's a dope house and you can get your car taken just for pulling up there if LEO is around wanting to cause problems.
    Yes IMO there are nicer parts of Southwest Detroit then other parts of Southwest Detroit, so I do feel a little more comfortable in those areas. Check out Mexicantown in the Bagley 24th street area, you will love the restaurants and bakeries. You're correct about the dope house thing, you just never know what's going on inside. I had another date with Amber the other day and I parked in the restaurant parking lot and she walked down the street to me. I'm not saying it's 100% safe but I feel comfortable.

    Be safe my friend.

  15. #13868
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape