Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,276 to 28,290 of 37348
-
12-02-18 17:32 #9073Senior Member

Posts: 184New ATF.
That's about the frame of Ashley that was my ATF until she fell off the radar. Please PM with digits if inclined. I could use a new ATF!
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 00:13 #9072Senior Member

Posts: 72I seen her tonight for a quick dream but will have to repeat for more time. She is very nice and doesn't rush at all.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 19:39 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 1084I can now give a good reference for this chick. Very nice so treat her right and she will treat you right. A short bigger girl so if you're looking for a spinner that's not your thing, but if a girl with a little meat on her bones is what you like she's good to go. Contact rocket Man for her info as she is not mine to share
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 19:27 #9070Senior Member

Posts: 72Brittany
Anyone in contact with Brittany that frequented the 460 Petersburg area? She used to have a friend around her all the time.
-
12-01-18 18:21 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks brother. I'll pay her a visit then. Was going to do a car date since I hadn't seen any reviews, but prob will hit her hotel.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 18:09 #9068Senior Member

Posts: 138Rocketmans Thick UTR
Yeah, I had a short dream with her Wednesday night. She is more of a small BBW IMHO. Sweet girl with good mic skills. She's new, so was a bit nervous. She takes direction well though. Would repeat if other options were not available. Be safe and happy hunting brothers!
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 17:55 #9067Senior Member

Posts: 1084Anyone caught up with her yet? Recommend / not recommend. I may see tonight and will give a review. Of course you'd have to get her info from Rocketman.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 17:19 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 435Her name is Sammie.
Originally Posted by Plectrum
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 11:46 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 1084I love her look etc, but the 5:30 am text this morning was a surprise. Thankfully I keep my ringer off.
Originally Posted by Penoche
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 10:33 #9064Regular Member

Posts: 17Journee.
Had a quick nap and dream about Journee and she is as good as advertised. She looks a little bigger than her pics but not in a bad way and knows how to carry it. Damage was $ for a quick nap but was never rushed so we went over. The only downside is that she is in her private condo and the building has security who will try to make you sign in and say who you're visiting. You just have to watch and wait for him to do his rounds. She is worth the price of admission and aims to please while being pleasant the whole time.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/journee-...ichmond-182316#erotic.
-
12-01-18 10:26 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 80Maria unreliable
I agree with the review I've seen here and had a blast. The problem is she's gotten flaky af. I went down to meet her yesterday and sat and waited actually watched her walk in the building and she went dark. Then as I was driving home came back with the old "my phone was dead routine". Others: jim, Omar have reported similar issues. Be forewarned.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 05:52 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 957Can We Get You Anything Else Or An Open Letter To Newbies
Another one! Three posts all with your hand out.
Originally Posted by ZeekieMan
[View Original Post]
From someone that always posts reviews when I see a provider, newbies please take note.
IMHO, the main, if not sole purpose of this site is:
1. To find the best value of real providers offering good service at a fair price.
2. Share experiences that were not up to par or point out fake ads to conserve funds to partake in any more of number 1!
So go the fuck out & spend some coin & post a couple of reviews. I don't just share with other SMS, I share with regular members who have contributed something.
Not trying to be a dick but you reap what you sow, Bro!
-
12-01-18 02:24 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 39She have a name boss?
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 17:59 #9060Senior Member

Posts: 435lol I repect that from the pics I seen post In the forum Maria Is a cutie.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 17:56 #9059Senior Member

Posts: 435Lmao ! I'm the BBW Guru.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






