Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,606 to 28,620 of 31135
-
12-02-18 00:08 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 37Nicole
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.xha...eampie-3078320
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 21:51 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 351Info?
Any info on this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/498517209300
-
12-01-18 20:20 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 1189Affirmative.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 19:15 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 513Link
Easy for some. Hard for others. Post the link?
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 18:15 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 450Smoker
Isn't she the one that advertises she won't see anyone if they smoke?
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 18:03 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 1205Is the one that used to live in Fort Mill and would host at their house? I remember banging a blonde that loved cream pies and her husband would get off on watching. They used to cruise around airport overlook and pick up strangers also.
Originally Posted by Fitzwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 17:09 #2524Regular Member

Posts: 3Liz in Matthews
Looking for Intel on Liz in Matthews. Have seen a few negative comments. Those big 40 g tits have me drunk with lust. OMG. Hard to beat Lizzy though. It's always an awesome performance and sshe is never disappointing.
-
12-01-18 14:57 #2523Senior Member

Posts: 178Delilah
Overall I had a good time.
Thought it was a bit expensive, but for a 1 off not bad. Pictures are misleading, but the she is friendly and pretty easy going. Never felt rushed and she was good to chill with afterwards. Service was good no complaints there got exactly what I was looking for.
I would see her again, but we would have to talk about the donation price.
-
12-01-18 14:50 #2522Senior Member

Posts: 1095Thanks for sharing. Amazingly easy to find the video.
Originally Posted by Fitzwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 13:42 #2521Senior Member

Posts: 37Diamond / Trina.
Has anyone seen this one? I texted but something seemed a little off. There's only one short review on the link below and I can't find any others even though she has been posting a while. I'm skeptical but would like to hear if anyone has any experience with her.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2778514
-
12-01-18 11:18 #2520Senior Member

Posts: 427I know, for a fact, that she reads it. She text me a few days ago (I guess business has slowed) and asked if I'd be interested in seeing her. Never have. I said, "no thanks as I had read all the negative reviews" and she asked where they were so she could read them.
Originally Posted by MikeAustin
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 10:24 #2519Senior Member

Posts: 87They read the forums too now and not a bad way to start your post with a self review.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 09:26 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 427One post from you and it's coming to the defense of this one that has so many bad complaints?? Hmmm. Fishy.
Originally Posted by Tailhooker
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 23:14 #2517Regular Member

Posts: 2No rush session.
I saw her also. She is very nice and can carry on a good conversation. It was a relaxing and satisfying time with MSOG. Only smokes outside.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 22:44 #2516Senior Member

Posts: 224Pretty Coco
Hi Guys,
If you all are looking for an enjoyable, reliable and safe experience, give her a buzz. She's in town and likely leaving soon but you don't want to miss her. I posted about her before and she's the real deal. I highly recommend.
Site:
http://www.blazincoffee.xyz/contact/
Ad:
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1182937











Reply With Quote





