Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3488

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    Did a repeat with Rayna. Always a good time. Safe north side incall.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/your-dr...16850-14139985
    I agree 100%. Rayna has become my new favorite.

  2. #3487

    Fox and Snow

    For those of you that are fans Kendall Snow and Mary Fox will be available for doubles next week.

    (Photo uploaded by request from Kendall).

    HS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 96E11DE5-62CE-433A-A385-966C2DF65D10.jpg‎  

  3. #3486

    Heydaddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ps1999,I've given out info, just reporting on my 2 experiences, great girl so far & no F' drama. How can ya beat that, I didn't kno sharing info was being selfish. HAPOY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

    EAGLE 19.
    I tried to set something up with her today, and said no incall was available, only car dates WTF?

  4. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Former UTR Bella is available. Well worth a visit. Fabulous figure and pretty face, full GFE.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/697635146015

    She is with her friend Blossom. Available as singles or doubles.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/blossom-because-id-like-to-mak/940583210203

    I have not seen Blossom or partaken in doubles, no guidance there.

    P19

    PS No idea why Blossoms link wont copy and paste but search STG for Blossom.
    Had a really nice visit with Bella today. I concur wholeheartedly with this recommendation. Blossom was not around.

  5. #3484

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    That's not the Kenzie or shugabbi of which DFY speaks.
    This is the Kenzie of which I speak Have seen her several times Sometimes she is KatieKat.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/222178044334

  6. #3483

    Wild Iranian ride

    Did a repeat with Rayna. Always a good time. Safe north side incall.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/your-dr...16850-14139985

  7. #3482

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    That's not the Kenzie or shugabbi of which DFY speaks.
    Kenzie aka shuggababbi is very attractive just doesn't seem that into it even though she's very vocal.

  8. #3481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Jen:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/785502631934

    Says she's hosting off highway 100.
    Pics are her. Very good time with her last week. See previous posts.

  9. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    Looks like our escape artist is posting again.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/426963805354
    She was in custody for a felony warrant served. She had a court appearance Thursday afternoon I believe.

  10. #3479

    Real

    She is real, friendly, openminded, and budget friendly. She appears to have fallen on some bad times, so take advantage of the opportunities while you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Jen:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/785502631934

    Says she's hosting off highway 100.

  11. #3478

    Devon / Waukesha Becky.

    Looks like our escape artist is posting again.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/426963805354

  12. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    The SA link for her is dead, so I don't know if it's her. I found a live link for Kenzie, though. She must've taken the other one down right after I posted.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/053414304307
    That's not the Kenzie or shugabbi of which DFY speaks.

  13. #3476
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121

    Jen? Naughty fantasy.

    Any word on Jen:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/785502631934

    Says she's hosting off highway 100.

  14. #3475

    Bella and Blossom

    Former UTR Bella is available. Well worth a visit. Fabulous figure and pretty face, full GFE.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/697635146015

    She is with her friend Blossom. Available as singles or doubles.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/blossom-because-id-like-to-mak/940583210203

    I have not seen Blossom or partaken in doubles, no guidance there.

    P19

    PS No idea why Blossoms link won’t copy and paste but search STG for Blossom.

  15. #3474

    VegasDreams check your email

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasDreams  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recos gents, I am extremely interested in MM but she requires at least 1 reference which I can't provide. Kinda sucks because I'm really only interested in her in what I've been able to find. As you say though Void its at least worth a phone call. If it's a no go I'll check out Betty- her check is extensive which is fine but at least I don't have to have a provider reference.
    VegasDreams check your email I sent you a private message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape