Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,546 to 19,560 of 26927
-
12-01-18 02:29 #7382Senior Member

Posts: 94Karina
Karina is an amazing person. I really enjoyed spending time with her. She is kind and sarcastic. I was greeted with one piece sexy dress, hug and kisses. Very talented. No rush. Photos are real (very rarely I have seen real photos, so I was happy). She has amazing body.
GFE, sensuous kissing with full lips. She is a real talent and honest person. She has a nice well balanced full figure. Bubble butt, soft skin, real amazing breast (I asked if they were real). It is apparent that she takes care of herself.
Highly recommended.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...88-176199.html
-
12-01-18 02:07 #7381Senior Member

Posts: 1172Comments are not encouraging: https://escortbabylon.net/#!/chicago...751/27693750/1 .
Originally Posted by Babaganush
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 01:30 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 216This is the same girl that had negative comments several days ago under the name Monika. Her pics have been updated along with the name tweak.
Originally Posted by Fb1225
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 00:38 #7379Senior Member

Posts: 57It's still up, just remove the space in the link.
Originally Posted by SellingMan5218
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 22:18 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 1358I think this is a new set of pictures for a NG girls that has been here a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Babaganush
[View Original Post]
This may be her: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4038946#post4038946.
Post #7270.
-
11-30-18 21:38 #7377Regular Member

Posts: 23Lara doesn't leave until Sunday, I think you should reschedule. She is perfect for your first NG experience.
Originally Posted by Dreamer99
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 20:51 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 138Daisy
How much did Daisey charge?
Originally Posted by SteamTrain98
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 20:49 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 194I haven't seen her but she looks really hot. My question for you is this: How can you, and others, on the forum, tell that someone is an NG girl? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Babaganush
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 20:44 #7374Regular Member

Posts: 2Long time lurker. Finally tine to contribute.
Originally Posted by Babaganush
[View Original Post]
Saw Monia. One of the best from NG.
All time NG fav was Lena for those of who remember her.
Monia is my new fav. Best looking NG girl in my opinoin by far.
I have had dreams with lara, karina from the current line up but Monia is a different league when it comes to looks.
Ok CBJ, but she wants to please. Perfect natural tits.
I cannot wait to see her again.
-
11-30-18 20:41 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 194I have not seen her but I have talked to her on the phone. I asked her about kissing and she told me she doesn't do that because that is how disease is spread. That did it for me since I have to have that to get the little fella excited. Who knows, if you are just looking for straight sex she may be great.
Originally Posted by WhiteNight55
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 18:37 #7372Regular Member

Posts: 10New ng girl.
Fellow mongers,
There's a new NG girl. Monia https://independent.com.chicago.list...post/27665103/.
Can anyone TOFTT or has sone1 already seen her?
-
11-30-18 17:50 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 62Lara. Missed chance.
So I had booked time with Lara this Wednesday in late evening based on stellar reviews. It was going to be my first time in the hobby outside of massage.
I had to take Uber to meet her. As I was in my ride she had texted me asking whether I was coming in. I replied to her a little later (may be 10 minutes) saying I was on my way. When I reached the intersection and tried calling her she didn't pick up. Damn I waited in that cold for 30 minutes and called multiple times but she didn't respond. Then I booked another cab and left. It would have been just 5 minutes in the cab when she called and I cut her call this time. And then she texted me since you didn't reply to me I booked another client. Damn! A delayed text for 10 minutes and I had wasted over 1.5 hours and money on Uber.
Anyways I guess someone enjoyed at my expense and now that she is gone it was a missed chance. Can anyone suggest a good replacement to take the first steps?
-
11-30-18 16:47 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 34New Additions.
Looks like new additions. Anyone have any commentary.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...51-185212.html
-
11-30-18 16:19 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 64Brittany on Dearlove in Glenview.
Was thinking of dreaming of a blonde woman in Glenview named Brittany looked pretty nice was wondering if anyone may have dreamed of her.
-
11-30-18 13:06 #7368Regular Member

Posts: 5Ely.
Her ad is gone.
Originally Posted by Bbb1617
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






