Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7382

    Karina

    Karina is an amazing person. I really enjoyed spending time with her. She is kind and sarcastic. I was greeted with one piece sexy dress, hug and kisses. Very talented. No rush. Photos are real (very rarely I have seen real photos, so I was happy). She has amazing body.

    GFE, sensuous kissing with full lips. She is a real talent and honest person. She has a nice well balanced full figure. Bubble butt, soft skin, real amazing breast (I asked if they were real). It is apparent that she takes care of herself.

    Highly recommended.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...88-176199.html

  2. #7381
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganush  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    There's a new NG girl. Monia https://independent.com.chicago.list...post/27665103/.

    Can anyone TOFTT or has sone1 already seen her?
    Comments are not encouraging: https://escortbabylon.net/#!/chicago...751/27693750/1 .

  3. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by Fb1225  [View Original Post]
    Looks like new additions. Anyone have any commentary.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...51-185212.html
    This is the same girl that had negative comments several days ago under the name Monika. Her pics have been updated along with the name tweak.

  4. #7379
    Quote Originally Posted by SellingMan5218  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is gone.
    It's still up, just remove the space in the link.

  5. #7378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganush  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    There's a new NG girl. Monia https://independent.com.chicago.list...post/27665103/.

    Can anyone TOFTT or has sone1 already seen her?
    I think this is a new set of pictures for a NG girls that has been here a few weeks.

    This may be her: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4038946#post4038946.

    Post #7270.

  6. #7377
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer99  [View Original Post]
    So I had booked time with Lara this Wednesday in late evening based on stellar reviews. It was going to be my first time in the hobby outside of massage.

    I had to take Uber to meet her. As I was in my ride she had texted me asking whether I was coming in. I replied to her a little later (may be 10 minutes) saying I was on my way. When I reached the intersection and tried calling her she didn't pick up. Damn I waited in that cold for 30 minutes and called multiple times but she didn't respond. Then I booked another cab and left. It would have been just 5 minutes in the cab when she called and I cut her call this time. And then she texted me since you didn't reply to me I booked another client. Damn! A delayed text for 10 minutes and I had wasted over 1.5 hours and money on Uber.

    Anyways I guess someone enjoyed at my expense and now that she is gone it was a missed chance. Can anyone suggest a good replacement to take the first steps?
    Lara doesn't leave until Sunday, I think you should reschedule. She is perfect for your first NG experience.

  7. #7376

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by SteamTrain98  [View Original Post]
    Case in point for where this process works. Daisey: https://yolo.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/27620026/.

    Contacted her, asked for photos and she was quick to send a picture with the pose I asked for. The session itself, was lackluster, but at least when she opened the door there were no surprises, and I was also fairly confident I was texting her, not a manager.

    Taking one for the team is all part of the game, but nothing says we have to do it blindly.
    How much did Daisey charge?

  8. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganush  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    There's a new NG girl. Monia https://independent.com.chicago.list...post/27665103/.

    Can anyone TOFTT or has sone1 already seen her?
    I haven't seen her but she looks really hot. My question for you is this: How can you, and others, on the forum, tell that someone is an NG girl? Thanks!

  9. #7374
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganush  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    There's a new NG girl. Monia https://independent.com.chicago.list...post/27665103/.

    Can anyone TOFTT or has sone1 already seen her?
    Long time lurker. Finally tine to contribute.

    Saw Monia. One of the best from NG.

    All time NG fav was Lena for those of who remember her.

    Monia is my new fav. Best looking NG girl in my opinoin by far.

    I have had dreams with lara, karina from the current line up but Monia is a different league when it comes to looks.

    Ok CBJ, but she wants to please. Perfect natural tits.

    I cannot wait to see her again.

  10. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteNight55  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of dreaming of a blonde woman in Glenview named Brittany looked pretty nice was wondering if anyone may have dreamed of her.
    I have not seen her but I have talked to her on the phone. I asked her about kissing and she told me she doesn't do that because that is how disease is spread. That did it for me since I have to have that to get the little fella excited. Who knows, if you are just looking for straight sex she may be great.

  11. #7372

    New ng girl.

    Fellow mongers,

    There's a new NG girl. Monia https://independent.com.chicago.list...post/27665103/.

    Can anyone TOFTT or has sone1 already seen her?

  12. #7371

    Lara. Missed chance.

    So I had booked time with Lara this Wednesday in late evening based on stellar reviews. It was going to be my first time in the hobby outside of massage.

    I had to take Uber to meet her. As I was in my ride she had texted me asking whether I was coming in. I replied to her a little later (may be 10 minutes) saying I was on my way. When I reached the intersection and tried calling her she didn't pick up. Damn I waited in that cold for 30 minutes and called multiple times but she didn't respond. Then I booked another cab and left. It would have been just 5 minutes in the cab when she called and I cut her call this time. And then she texted me since you didn't reply to me I booked another client. Damn! A delayed text for 10 minutes and I had wasted over 1.5 hours and money on Uber.

    Anyways I guess someone enjoyed at my expense and now that she is gone it was a missed chance. Can anyone suggest a good replacement to take the first steps?

  13. #7370

    New Additions.

    Looks like new additions. Anyone have any commentary.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...51-185212.html

  14. #7369

    Brittany on Dearlove in Glenview.

    Was thinking of dreaming of a blonde woman in Glenview named Brittany looked pretty nice was wondering if anyone may have dreamed of her.

  15. #7368

    Ely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbb1617  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her multiple times already and I would say that she is a winner, especially if you are into spinner type body. She have an extended menu and with each visit service gets better. The kind of service that 262-530 use to have 1-2 years ago. She is young and wiling so tread her well. https://chicago.rubratings.com/ 123746
    Her ad is gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape