Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12208

    Novi Lulu

    I stopped in to 26109 Novi Road. I was greeted by Lulu. She has given me a few massages in the past. I was pleased to get her because I knew I would get great service. As always, she did a tremendous job walking on my back. After the flip, she grabbed a handful of oil and worked on me until I was happy. She invited me to sample her tits as well. I gave her $40 and she was also happy.

  2. #12207

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye1257  [View Original Post]
    Is Faith's contact information still the same? And, is she back at the location where she was before she went on her state mandated 'vacation'?
    Yup! Saw her recently, same results as others. No FS.

  3. #12206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Massage healing Dearborn

    Went back last week. The place is on Monroe. The massage provider was "Judy". As typical, older lady, maybe 50? But attractive and very nice. You'll get a very good massage for 60 an hour. So it's worth that. Finished happy at the end no questions, very professional. This is a good place for the basics. Typical tip of 40, but she didn't ask. So that's how I like it.

  4. #12205

    Out of area AMP

    Heading west towards GR yesterday. Stopped at an AMP I use when I go that way. Been there 20 years+. Seniors with 50+ feedback can pm me for more info. Please, only pm me if your going that way. Sorry not advertising so everyone can see including le. Seems like we give them the ammunition they need to visit these places. Then the next thing you know they're closed.

  5. #12204
    Quote Originally Posted by ATeal77  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me last weekend she quoted me $. 4 for the hour arrived at her place recived a soso massage with decent ending I was in and out on less then 30 minutes I figured my visit was a bit short didn't realize how short till I looked at my phone once in my car. She txted me today saying she would be avalible this week if I was interested. I politely denied with an due to a severely shortened visit from her.
    Is Faith's contact information still the same? And, is she back at the location where she was before she went on her state mandated 'vacation'?

  6. #12203
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    I hope this one works. This is the girl I saw.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2899973
    Yes that worked. Are there any pics of her besides that one of her boobs?

  7. #12202

    Natasha

    I hope this one works. This is the girl I saw.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2899973

    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    There seem to 4 Natasha's that post in Detroit.

    https://www.adultlook.com/l/detroit-...&query=Natasha

  8. #12201

    Jocelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BornSinner  [View Original Post]
    My experience with Jocelyn was amazing. I've seen over 10-15 providers and I would put her in my Top 2. You have to send a text as the initial contact. Then send your verification. Once that's out the way, she calls you, sends you a location. Her location is the a building across the street. Massage was one of the best, real talent. The finish was HJ but she felt comfortable with me and started to BBBJ. . 180 hr, a little higher than what I usually pay, but well worth it.

    https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...213.htm?cat=83
    What verification she asks? Driving license?

  9. #12200
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    I personally really enjoy the experience. She's better looking than any AMP. You can find her on adultlook Detroit. Search Natasha.
    There seem to 4 Natasha's that post in Detroit.

    https://www.adultlook.com/l/detroit-...&query=Natasha

  10. #12199

    Natasha.

    I personally really enjoy the experience. She's better looking than any AMP. You can find her on adultlook Detroit. Search Natasha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron81  [View Original Post]
    I probably wouldn't come up from Dayton if I were you. I've seen her several times and she's ok, her body is pretty good but her face isn't that great. He massage isn't anything that special but she does get naked. Can't touch her everywhere though.

  11. #12198
    Quote Originally Posted by BornSinner  [View Original Post]
    My experience with Jocelyn was amazing. I've seen over 10-15 providers and I would put her in my Top 2. You have to send a text as the initial contact. Then send your verification. Once that's out the way, she calls you, sends you a location. Her location is the a building across the street. Massage was one of the best, real talent. The finish was HJ but she felt comfortable with me and started to BBBJ. . 180 hr, a little higher than what I usually pay, but well worth it.

    https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...213.htm?cat=83
    Who else is in your Top 2?

  12. #12197

    Probably not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonKing  [View Original Post]
    Willing to make the trip up there from Dayton can I get some info.
    I probably wouldn't come up from Dayton if I were you. I've seen her several times and she's ok, her body is pretty good but her face isn't that great. He massage isn't anything that special but she does get naked. Can't touch her everywhere though.

  13. #12196
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    I just visited Natasha in novi. Very nice time. Killer body with huge tits. She let me play with her tits to start. Then the massage started. It was nice. Sensual. Her naked body against mine was very nice. Then the flip. She oils up her huge tits. Let's me play with them and uses them to please. 100 $ and I'm out the door. Very sexy. Will repeat.
    Do you have a link?

  14. #12195

    Wow awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teebo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks CM, bet that ass was nice to hang onto! Was that covered or not covered? If covered, did you provide or did she?
    I would like to know as well covered or not covered thanks for the intel.

  15. #12194

    If I make the trip up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    I just visited Natasha in novi. Very nice time. Killer body with huge tits. She let me play with her tits to start. Then the massage started. It was nice. Sensual. Her naked body against mine was very nice. Then the flip. She oils up her huge tits. Let's me play with them and uses them to please. 100 $ and I'm out the door. Very sexy. Will repeat.
    Willing to make the trip up there from Dayton can I get some info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape