Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,586 to 18,600 of 43526
-
12-01-18 07:31 #24941Senior Member

Posts: 98So what exactly is the difference between the two accounts?
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 00:17 #24940Regular Member

Posts: 2New AMP.
Any info about this new AMP on 236 Quincy ave in Braintree, look like they just open.
-
11-30-18 23:45 #24939Asshole

Posts: 968That's a brothel. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by HappyDingDong
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 18:43 #24938Senior Member

Posts: 664Lena
I saw her a long time ago heavy and had much more than a massage It was so long I can't remember, It could have been f / s much more than a massage she is heavy I think. Try searching for other posts.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 18:33 #24937Senior Member

Posts: 2121Platnum in Norwell.
I'm not in this area often but traveling through soon, can someone hit me up with the menu, quality of girls and costs.
Thanks,
HD.
-
11-30-18 18:24 #24936Regular Member

Posts: 242[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-30-18 18:21 #24935Senior Member

Posts: 505Lena
I've seen her and reviewed her on this board somewhere. However, it's been a few years since I saw her last. She was a lot bigger than the pictures lead you to believe. Big boobs, very sweet lady. I saw her a few times, and each time I got a topless HJ. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SoxInSeven
[View Original Post]
-BA.
-
11-30-18 18:18 #24934Regular Member

Posts: 242Watertown H&R Block is below it!
It's going to be raided by the FBI. Wait and see fraudster!
Originally Posted by HappyDingDong
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 16:21 #24933Senior Member

Posts: 26Lena massage DDD.
https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...y-rubs/1166097
Anyone know if additional services are provided? She used to state on Backpage "do not ask for anything more than massage described". But I know often times that's just a cover.
-
11-30-18 14:10 #24932Regular Member

Posts: 231 main h20.
Anyone have info about this place as of recently?
-
11-30-18 13:36 #24931Senior Member

Posts: 470Dboy1111.
Hahaha that's not me! Somebody made a troll account! I'm the real Dboy! 111.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 22:53 #24930Senior Member

Posts: 30Stopped by 258 Blanch in B'mont recently. . 6 for hour and. 4 tip. Opted for soft touch since it was my first time there and it was actually decent. Will go for a harder touch next time.
-
11-29-18 21:36 #24929Senior Member

Posts: 752DBoy111 is now DBoy1111
What happened to this poor troll? Created a new account and lost his seniority? LOL.
Originally Posted by DBoy1111
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
11-29-18 16:55 #24928Senior Member

Posts: 95Same thing In Framingham
Plus the Brazilians are doing the same.
Originally Posted by LittleTonyII
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 15:53 #24927Senior Member

Posts: 458Cityxguide. Salem
For the last few weeks there has been a plethora of Asian adds for Salem. A month ago it was a flood of adds for Peabody. Salem. Saugus.
So I texted all 6 Salem adds simply asking "where are you". Guess what they replied. 5 of the 6 replied with the same address, same $$ and no AA. The 6th add was not formatted the same as the others.
Just my contribution. No first hand information as to program.
Have fun.
Tony










Reply With Quote




