Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24927

    Platinum

    It's been a while since I have been but the girls there have always been pretty decent and pretty aggressive with their asking for tips. When I went there was DATY and Russian but it's been a while. Would love to hear how it goes to see if it's worth a trip back.

    Thanks,

  2. #24926
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha that's not me! Somebody made a troll account! I'm the real Dboy! 111.
    So what exactly is the difference between the two accounts?

  3. #24925

    New AMP.

    Any info about this new AMP on 236 Quincy ave in Braintree, look like they just open.

  4. #24924
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDingDong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about this place as of recently?
    That's a brothel. Hope that helps.

  5. #24923

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and reviewed her on this board somewhere. However, it's been a few years since I saw her last. She was a lot bigger than the pictures lead you to believe. Big boobs, very sweet lady. I saw her a few times, and each time I got a topless HJ. YMMV.

    -BA.
    I saw her a long time ago heavy and had much more than a massage It was so long I can't remember, It could have been f / s much more than a massage she is heavy I think. Try searching for other posts.

  6. #24922

    Platnum in Norwell.

    I'm not in this area often but traveling through soon, can someone hit me up with the menu, quality of girls and costs.

    Thanks,

    HD.

  7. #24921
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #24920

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by SoxInSeven  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...y-rubs/1166097

    Anyone know if additional services are provided? She used to state on Backpage "do not ask for anything more than massage described". But I know often times that's just a cover.
    I've seen her and reviewed her on this board somewhere. However, it's been a few years since I saw her last. She was a lot bigger than the pictures lead you to believe. Big boobs, very sweet lady. I saw her a few times, and each time I got a topless HJ. YMMV.

    -BA.

  9. #24919

    Watertown H&R Block is below it!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDingDong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about this place as of recently?
    It's going to be raided by the FBI. Wait and see fraudster!

  10. #24918

    Lena massage DDD.

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...y-rubs/1166097

    Anyone know if additional services are provided? She used to state on Backpage "do not ask for anything more than massage described". But I know often times that's just a cover.

  11. #24917

    1 main h20.

    Anyone have info about this place as of recently?

  12. #24916

    Dboy1111.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    What happened to this poor troll? Created a new account and lost his seniority? LOL.

    -BH.
    Hahaha that's not me! Somebody made a troll account! I'm the real Dboy! 111.

  13. #24915
    Stopped by 258 Blanch in B'mont recently. . 6 for hour and. 4 tip. Opted for soft touch since it was my first time there and it was actually decent. Will go for a harder touch next time.

  14. #24914

    DBoy111 is now DBoy1111

    Quote Originally Posted by DBoy1111  [View Original Post]
    Come on brothas.

    I plan on going this tomorrow. Could you give me some places that give a nice massage with attractive Asian women. Nice round butts and busty d cups. The best place you've ever been too based on looks and massage service. Reply to this with some of the best places you've been too. Sick of seeing these negative depressing reviews. Let's hear some good places and I'll return the favor!
    What happened to this poor troll? Created a new account and lost his seniority? LOL.

    -BH.

  15. #24913

    Same thing In Framingham

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTonyII  [View Original Post]
    For the last few weeks there has been a plethora of Asian adds for Salem. A month ago it was a flood of adds for Peabody. Salem. Saugus.

    So I texted all 6 Salem adds simply asking "where are you". Guess what they replied. 5 of the 6 replied with the same address, same $$ and no AA. The 6th add was not formatted the same as the others.

    Just my contribution. No first hand information as to program.

    Have fun.

    Tony
    Plus the Brazilians are doing the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape