High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7149

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Drdvd99  [View Original Post]
    Seen again recently. Began seeing within months of Panacea opening. Same great service as reported in the past. Not sure how she makes it seem like the first time each time but she does. I always go for the half 40. No talk of tip ever! Should use the big head and she her exclusively but the little head thinks otherwise.
    IMO best in GR. She doesn't get much pumping on this site, and that's probably a good thing, hard enough to see her as it is! You will get a pretty decent massage, very flirty and sensual and the finish is very happy. No codes needed, treat her right and you will leave feeling like you got your money's worth.

  2. #7148

    Pacific

    Went to Pacific on 28th st about few weeks ago, did a walk in, not good. Cindy gives a bleh massage and I paid for an hour, was out of there in 40 minutes, I was not impressed.

  3. #7147

    Eve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    The search can be fussy. I know it doesn't like 3 letter words and it might not like the "-" in "Eve - 22 yr old". Under the Escort Reports section go to post #1633. The post numbers can sometimes change slightly but that will get you in the ball park. Or just click on my username and then click View Forum Posts. You will see her review on my second page of posts.
    Thank you Wolverines!

    Much appreciated!

    Two track.

  4. #7146

    Jersey Shore FKA Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Is she working at Pacific?
    Last I heard she is working out of Royal but just by appointment. If you make an appointment with her they will call her and she will come up and meet you there.

  5. #7145
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Is she working at Pacific?
    I want to say that she works out of royal, and out of a notel.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by the name of Summer when she worked at Panacea. She's a cute little petite Hottie! She's a spunky horny one and is Aliese's sister that also worked at Panacea! Last time I saw her which was like 3 years ago I think, she told me she had just learned how to squirt!
    What's on the menu? Damage?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #7144
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by the name of Summer when she worked at Panacea. She's a cute little petite Hottie! She's a spunky horny one and is Aliese's sister that also worked at Panacea! Last time I saw her which was like 3 years ago I think, she told me she had just learned how to squirt!
    Is she working at Pacific?

  7. #7143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    KyrahJade / Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a hottie. We need her in the FS community.
    Kyrahjade / Kendra.

    There's evidence they've both offered BBFS before. (They have kids LOL Every woman that has kids has offered BBFS) No baby damage on either and Kendra is still lactating. Full, firm milky white dripping tits.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...239&cityid=222

    Pics are real.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...ords=Kyrahjade

    I think she should rename the salon Serenity Relaxation and Coffee Shop, Hayley has a great variety of coffee in her waiting room. Walk right in, sit right down (on Hayley's Lap) and have a cup.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...345&cityid=222

    I will repeat.

  8. #7142

    Eve - 22 yr old

    The search can be fussy. I know it doesn't like 3 letter words and it might not like the "-" in "Eve - 22 yr old". Under the Escort Reports section go to post #1633. The post numbers can sometimes change slightly but that will get you in the ball park. Or just click on my username and then click View Forum Posts. You will see her review on my second page of posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested in Eve. Tried a number of times in search box for Eve, couldn't get any results from anywhere; not sure what I'm doing wrong. Anyone with some experience with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTrack  [View Original Post]
    X2. I tried also with no luck. Any info would be appreciated.

    Two track.

  9. #7141
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of bad reviews here on her. Amazed she has any business.

    .
    I quit going to serenity because of her. Had a bad sesssion with her, and went back to see somebody else and got dirty looks from her as well as a rude comment.

  10. #7140

    Jersey Shore

    Quote Originally Posted by Misunderstood  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback or comments on jersey shore?

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/400313693958
    She used to go by the name of Summer when she worked at Panacea. She's a cute little petite Hottie! She's a spunky horny one and is Aliese's sister that also worked at Panacea! Last time I saw her which was like 3 years ago I think, she told me she had just learned how to squirt!

  11. #7139

    Eve.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested in Eve. Tried a number of times in search box for Eve, couldn't get any results from anywhere; not sure what I'm doing wrong. Anyone with some experience with her?
    X2.

    I tried also with no luck.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Two track.

  12. #7138
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested in Eve. Tried a number of times in search box for Eve, couldn't get any results from anywhere; not sure what I'm doing wrong. Anyone with some experience with her?
    What if you followed the search instructions you were actually given?

  13. #7137

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Edge1201 provided a positive review of her. To find that review go to Advanced Search and search Grand Rapids for "Eve - 22 yr old".
    I'm also interested in Eve. Tried a number of times in search box for Eve, couldn't get any results from anywhere; not sure what I'm doing wrong. Anyone with some experience with her?

  14. #7136

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeMan73  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with these ladies http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...a/499832861862 Thanks.
    Saw Angel quite awhile ago. Much larger than I expected, not especially personable, messy apt with no ambiance. MS was OK, basic rub and tug. Don't recall any clothes coming off, don't believe I tried any roaming. Nothing special or especially enjoyable for me to repeat. Maybe we just didn't click, so your result might be different.

  15. #7135
    It seems Pacific is now with a standard 100 tip for nude. I've been quoted this by 3 girls now and keep reading reviews like this.
    I'm sorry but 140-160 for a lousy quality massage with a nude HJ just isn't money well spent.
    After 10+ years as a loyal Pacific client I am officially done with the place. All the good massage girls are gone. Linda, Tammy, Shelby, Coco, a few others from years past the names escape me now. A shame really. Keit had a great stable there once upon a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drdvd99  [View Original Post]
    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/322131132738

    Have seen twice in the past few months. First time better then second. Both times $40 for the half. Massage was meh! A little rub here and there but clearly not trained. Teasing began early and she is very direct about tips and options. Serenity levels here with $100 for full nude. First time so opted in and clothes off early in massage. Roaming allowed and encouraged above and below. Dirty talk. Hand release. Hinted at more. Good conversation. Second time really same as first except felt more rushed and mechanical then first. I think this may be in part to what I call second time syndrome, STS. First time with provider is higher anticipation, not sure of outcome or options, and if the experience exceeds expectations then there is a feeling on the second visit things will naturally escalate. Not always or often the case and left feeling disappointed the second time. Overall reasonable, a little high priced, but would consider a return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape