Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,851 to 35,865 of 41311
-
11-30-18 07:45 #5461Regular Member

Posts: 15This girl is just a little too good to be true.
You guys her anything about this one she looks right and doesn't want to give a face pic but a 904 number also http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...4/022708650639.
-
11-30-18 07:38 #5460Regular Member

Posts: 15Lexi and others.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/341027544201 Had questions about this one if anyone has had a dream of her yet or who you'd recommend PM me if anything.
-
11-30-18 04:54 #5459Regular Member

Posts: 21Her name is Joanie. Nope, nope, and nope.
Met this one tonight, I think she's legitimately pretty and sweet, but maybe I'm just an optimist. Paid for fh because that's my usual, got interrupted multiple times by someone at the door she claimed was her girlfriend who had her phone. Made the mistake of letting her use my phone to contact "her". It ended up being some idiot dude who I'm sure is acting as her pimp. After exchanging a few choice words over text with this imbecile, I finally humiliated him into shutting up. She tried to apologize later, but this is definitely a no-repeat due to that stupid drama.
Originally Posted by JaxLatinBoi
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 04:40 #5458Regular Member

Posts: 21She does the massage as part of a full hour. She'll even tell you up front that it's better to get the half hour if you don't want it.
Originally Posted by FAxChris
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 23:58 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 788Did Jessica ask for a pic?
She is dead set on getting a pic before she sees you.
Originally Posted by JaxLatinBoi
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 22:23 #5456Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Absolutely Quebec!
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 19:53 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 933Greek
Definitely would agree on prepping beforehand. That happens to be one of my choice likings and have only had a few bad experiences traveling to Greece. I've had a few that prepped so well I talked them into ATM (for a added fee of course). Two was a mid twenty year old that used to post periodically on BP a long time ago that up and disappeared and one college cutie from SA.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 14:02 #5454Regular Member

Posts: 15Ms blackthickness.
Been hearing about this one hoping someone has dreamt of her before and if she really rides so good.
-
11-29-18 13:41 #5453Regular Member

Posts: 15Who should I dream off.
Been having an eye on http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/281801458616 but in also curios to hear other people's takes please respond or PM ya boy.
-
11-29-18 12:55 #5452Regular Member

Posts: 15Thoughts.
Could I get a review on those two.
Originally Posted by Lars36
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 12:28 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 39Ashton.
Had a dream with Ashton the other day. Comm was OK and damage was only Jackson x 3. BBBJCIM was par, wouldn't put her in the category of Kassidy or Jess but got the job done.
-
11-29-18 10:50 #5450Senior Member

Posts: 321Emma May
If you look closely at the far right picture in her ad, in the lower right-hand corner, there is a picture showing her face.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 10:47 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 26Icy.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/981542356845
Seen this one a few times. Semi sketch location off Arlington. Everything covered. Shares a room with her cousin.
Nice body. Almost a spinner. CBJ was decent. Doggy and cowgirl was very good. QV was negotiable.
-
11-29-18 10:33 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 919Emma May, anyone?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/669434033237
Says she's new in town, but people who have been working here 20 years say that sometimes. No face in the ads. A couple of tattoos I don't recognize. 904 number. I'm stumped. She might actually be new.
-
11-29-18 09:46 #5447Regular Member

Posts: 15Help ya mans out.
Seems this this girl is a Funtime wondering who else knew about her or someone you'd recommend I'm free to listen to also good head game is needed http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/281801458616.










Reply With Quote





