Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely Quebec!
    As anyone knows that reads this forum in the past few years I've become quite the Greek lover. It can be a sketchy proposition to say the least but by and large I haven't had to many bad experiences. Typically I don't try anal on a first encounter but will on subsequent visits if I feel the provider is "clean" , and that's a relative term, everyone's definition of clean varies, mine is fairly strict. Also many of these women refuse to even go there but again I've found they will relent if your patient and take your time. Plunging my cock deep into these woman's assholes and riding them to completion has become a favorite past time for me. JD.

  2. #5467

    Payton.

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    Both have been reviewed here several times.

    I've never seen Payton personally, but from what I remember she used to have a candy problem and is very hit-or-miss. Usually on the miss side as the candy has gotten the best of her making her pictures miss leading.

    Kassidy and I have spent some time together. She's been around awhile and has massive, unnatural looking bolt-ons. Not really fun to play with. She's definitely not bad on a budget, but I've had her pull some shit on me like roommates in the bathroom during our session or trying to rush me along. She's tried to get me to wait in parking lots too, and I don't play that noise. I leave every time.

    Stay safe.

    Getcha.
    I've seen Payton a couple of times recently and I'm not saying she is not on candy but it definitely didn't show with either date and the dream was great. BBBJ was not the best around but she wasn't to far behind the best. First time seeing her was with one of my ATF destiny for a double. And which I have no complaints. Communication was fine. Hygiene was good. Location was decent. And she followed directions well. So that's my experience with her. She has been working with destiny for awhile now so maybe that's helping her. Cause I been seeing destiny for a good little while and haven't seen no sign of any candy. I hope this help buddy. Happy hunting.

  3. #5466

    This girl is just a little too good to be true.

    You guys her anything about this one she looks right and doesn't want to give a face pic but a 904 number also http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...4/022708650639.

  4. #5465

    Lexi and others.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/341027544201 Had questions about this one if anyone has had a dream of her yet or who you'd recommend PM me if anything.

  5. #5464

    Her name is Joanie. Nope, nope, and nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxLatinBoi  [View Original Post]
    Met this one tonight, I think she's legitimately pretty and sweet, but maybe I'm just an optimist. Paid for fh because that's my usual, got interrupted multiple times by someone at the door she claimed was her girlfriend who had her phone. Made the mistake of letting her use my phone to contact "her". It ended up being some idiot dude who I'm sure is acting as her pimp. After exchanging a few choice words over text with this imbecile, I finally humiliated him into shutting up. She tried to apologize later, but this is definitely a no-repeat due to that stupid drama.

  6. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by FAxChris  [View Original Post]
    Does she give good head, is the message not included with the time?
    She does the massage as part of a full hour. She'll even tell you up front that it's better to get the half hour if you don't want it.

  7. #5462

    Did Jessica ask for a pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxLatinBoi  [View Original Post]
    So I did some research on this one and couldn't find anything crazy negative on her so decided to take the plunge since I like what I saw in the pics (thick thighs are my thing). Somewhat difficult to get ahold of but once you get her she is very responsive. I met her off of Youngerman in Op and decided to take a nap once I got there. In my dream she was way thicker than expected but attitude was nice a little ghetto but not rude so I decided to partake. BBBJ to start took it deep but couldn't keep it up for to long. Went on to main course kitty was good and wet, switched from mish to doggie (nice view for me I'm an ass man) and pounded until complete. Overall would repeat since she was cool people but not a must have. Donation was 3 Jackson.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...bankz_i5020852

    On another note anyone partake Lexi? I been wanting to see her but saw post about her kitty being off limits. Don't want to show up and be like nope sorry.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/925820929037
    She is dead set on getting a pic before she sees you.

  8. #5461
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    I agree! If you're going to offer this service, then it is your (the provider) responsibility to be clean. It has been a very disgusting experience and personally, I can do without it at this point.
    Absolutely Quebec!

  9. #5460

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    I agree! If you're going to offer this service, then it is your (the provider) responsibility to be clean. It has been a very disgusting experience and personally, I can do without it at this point.
    Definitely would agree on prepping beforehand. That happens to be one of my choice likings and have only had a few bad experiences traveling to Greece. I've had a few that prepped so well I talked them into ATM (for a added fee of course). Two was a mid twenty year old that used to post periodically on BP a long time ago that up and disappeared and one college cutie from SA.

  10. #5459

    Ms blackthickness.

    Been hearing about this one hoping someone has dreamt of her before and if she really rides so good.

  11. #5458

    Who should I dream off.

    Been having an eye on http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/281801458616 but in also curios to hear other people's takes please respond or PM ya boy.

  12. #5457

    Thoughts.

    Could I get a review on those two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars36  [View Original Post]
    I can say for sure, only one winner and it won't be any of us!

  13. #5456

    Ashton.

    Had a dream with Ashton the other day. Comm was OK and damage was only Jackson x 3. BBBJCIM was par, wouldn't put her in the category of Kassidy or Jess but got the job done.

  14. #5455

    Emma May

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/669434033237

    Says she's new in town, but people who have been working here 20 years say that sometimes. No face in the ads. A couple of tattoos I don't recognize. 904 number. I'm stumped. She might actually be new.
    If you look closely at the far right picture in her ad, in the lower right-hand corner, there is a picture showing her face.

  15. #5454

    Icy.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/981542356845

    Seen this one a few times. Semi sketch location off Arlington. Everything covered. Shares a room with her cousin.

    Nice body. Almost a spinner. CBJ was decent. Doggy and cowgirl was very good. QV was negotiable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape