Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by KColey321  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me the number too? I'm right there on 524.
    He (Fredhasmusic) doesn't have it. I tried the number from the ad and got nothing back.

  2. #3328

    Shelley. DDD incall available

    Guys, Shelly has an incall available just for this weekend. So if the outcall was what stopped you getting hold of those huge natural DDDs, this is your chance.

    Oh and apparently someone I gave the number to asked for naked pictures to prove she wasn't a cop. Nice work dude! Just the kind of lame timewasting I assured her wouldn't happen.

  3. #3327

    Fred

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. I'm sure it won't last, but she's desperate and doing car dates on Cox and 524. Car dates only. Just FYI.
    Hey fellow monger do you have her number?

  4. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    AyeVerb, clear your inbox. Can't send to you.
    Can you PM me the number too? I'm right there on 524.

  5. #3325

    Colleen

    Saw colleen at her mid range hotel around 4 am this morning. I really liked the discreet entrance up to her room (side door then up the stairs). Overall I had a good time and will repeat. Pics are accurate and I didn't mind the baby damage to her stomach. We started with some really good CBJ (my choice) with lots of deep throat and eye contact, cg (had a few light french kisses here), her legs over my shoulders mish, and ended in some great doggy. A good fuck that was well needed after a long work week. There was no complaints when I wanted to switch up position and she didn't rush me to finish. She has the room till Tuesday I think.

  6. #3324

    Lynsey.

    AyeVerb, clear your inbox. Can't send to you.

  7. #3323
    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. I'm sure it won't last, but she's desperate and doing car dates on Cox and 524. Car dates only. Just FYI.
    She pretty fucking cute. I missed where I can find her info?

  8. #3322

    Lynsey.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. I'm sure it won't last, but she's desperate and doing car dates on Cox and 524. Car dates only. Just FYI.
    Got a number for her.

  9. #3321

    Her last day.

    Just saw Babs. Had a great time. She asked me to put out the word that she will be seeing mongers Saturday morning for a discounted rate until about 11 am, after that she is gone for good. First come first served.

  10. #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Was set up with Jacqui 3 or 4 years ago and had a similar experience. She must've really been a gymnast because I had her standing against a wall with her holding a leg up with the toes pointing to the ceiling, me pounding away and her friend sitting in a chair playing with herself yelling, "Fuck that pussy, fuck that *****, give it too her, cum in that pussy". Jacqui is wild and yes there was candy usage evident, and she is definitely real unless someone is using her pics.
    How does one get her real number?

  11. #3319

    Lynsey pics.

    She looks good. I'm sure it won't last, but she's desperate and doing car dates on Cox and 524. Car dates only. Just FYI.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47122184_290146424966910_6209965072937123840_n.jpg‎   47207756_588295511628080_4081334613379645440_n.jpg‎   47317650_2224162204531619_2577318348576522240_n.jpg‎  

  12. #3318

    Sounds like jacqui

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Was set up with Jacqui 3 or 4 years ago and had a similar experience. She must've really been a gymnast because I had her standing against a wall with her holding a leg up with the toes pointing to the ceiling, me pounding away and her friend sitting in a chair playing with herself yelling, "Fuck that pussy, fuck that *****, give it too her, cum in that pussy". Jacqui is wild and yes there was candy usage evident, and she is definitely real unless someone is using her pics.
    Here's a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jacq.jpg‎  

  13. #3317

    Jacqui, another story

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    Man, the story on this one. One of regulars brought her along about 4 years ago. I answered the door and this girl in the ad said, hi. I'm jacqui, want a threesome? And that's how we met. Good times. She was on the phone with her sugar daddy at one point, while I was hitting it from the back. She looks back and says, he wants you to cum inside me, please.
    Was set up with Jacqui 3 or 4 years ago and had a similar experience. She must've really been a gymnast because I had her standing against a wall with her holding a leg up with the toes pointing to the ceiling, me pounding away and her friend sitting in a chair playing with herself yelling, "Fuck that pussy, fuck that *****, give it too her, cum in that pussy". Jacqui is wild and yes there was candy usage evident, and she is definitely real unless someone is using her pics.

  14. #3316

    FYI: Summer In Vero

    See NYDRU's report in the General thread of the Indian River County forum.

  15. #3315

    Not Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Is this the chick Dania or Deanna or something that was missing a tooth? Went to Daytona for a while?
    You're probably thinking of Dana (pictured). Definitely not her. Dana has an anchor tattoo on her thigh and her tits are nowhere near that big.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dana21.jpg‎   Dana9.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape