Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,296 to 20,310 of 32172
-
11-30-18 11:46 #11877Banned Member

Posts: 29Generous
A 40-minute session and a very mechanical NOVA finish would have resulted in a 20 or 30 tip from me. I do not tolerate a rush job.
Originally Posted by VaughnBraun
[View Original Post]
An 80 house fee is already kind of high. I can get a 50-minute massage from a CMT for 80.
Of course, if you give a 20 tip, you can expect push back. Some girls will make a big scene and tell all of the other girls to come out and look at this cheap guy. She might try to shame you, but I don't care.
Apparently, she thinks that she can make more money by giving 40-minute sessions and not worrying about repeat customers. She might be right. But, if we start tipping 20, she she might get the message that rushing and providing poor service is really not going benefit her in the long run.
-
11-30-18 11:46 #11876Regular Member

Posts: 19Sorry for the misunderstanding, perhaps by not being more explicit. But none of the PV places which were discussed in that thread and for which I offered a qualified recommendation, have ever required or even suggested self-service of me. If they did, I would not recommend or patronize them. Rather, you can expect at least the NoVA standard and will sometimes receive more than that.
Originally Posted by Start2
[View Original Post]
Not that there is anything wrong with paying for self-service. If that is your thing, I have heard of a lot weirder things. My sole objections are to the implication that this is all that ST / them / BG offer. (Ok, and a little bit, to the implication that regarding myself, but who cares about that?
-
11-30-18 08:41 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 140Rule of Thumb2.
As a rule of thumb, Virginia gives excellent massages. Maryland not so much. That flips for the after show.
Originally Posted by VaughnBraun
[View Original Post]
Your service was pretty standard for taking one for the team. The only thing I find odd is preparation for your visit. If it's an escort I'll call and since I know what she will look like put some effort before visit. The nice thing about massage is you can decide in the middle of the day its time and show up. Favorites want me to call but usually they are ready or at most 15 minute wait.
Expectations management is key to having a wonderful time in this hobby. Oh and do your research. Share your experiences. It's always something to write the forum about. Some guys here would be happy with the visit you had. To each his own. By helping each other out we can direct each other to the experience we are looking for.
-
11-30-18 08:33 #11874Senior Member

Posts: 477Whatever name she wants to use.
I've been a few times, and it's good but my sessions haven't been nearly as good as the first few reports on the place made it out to be. But YMMV is always key. And my 2 cents on it is the fact that there's just one girl working there. It was to my knowledge a very new AMP at the time so the lucky individual may have been treated to a first customer special to incentivize him to become a regular. She wasn't expecting the trample of stampeding mongers to follow suit. My first visit was constantly interrupted by doorbells and I can see she was in over her head. So I think it's just a case of burnout. I agree with ya tho;same experience happened to me where she went full blown jackhammer and expected me to stand up to the abuse as she pounded on my rig. Had to tell her to take it slow an ease up and eventually I was able to blow off some steam but if I know they are rushing to get me out the door it always kills my mood. But also keep in mind with many of the ladies you need to develop a rapport. I'm not saying things will change if you become a regular, but they might?
Originally Posted by VaughnBraun
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 08:20 #11873Senior Member

Posts: 477Happy Meals
Heh. Good point. All I'm saying is if I'm not going to get a toy in my happy meal I want my burger to at least be cooked all the way thru.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
The search continues.
-
11-29-18 22:32 #11872Senior Member

Posts: 35Barnie Therapy? Meh. . . .
Okay, so I admit to becoming curious about the Korean AMPs in Annandale, given the recent reports within this forum. So I decided to dive in and try something other than my preferred Thai indies.
My previous experience with the Koreans was a decent massage followed by a lackluster, standard NOVA. In other words, nothing to write home (or forum) about. Perhaps this time would be different. . . .
I chose Barnie Therapy, located in a quiet professional office park off of Backlick Road between Annandale and Springfield. I called in advance to "reserve" a time because I discovered the advertised phone number is a land line, so no texting accepted. I showered, shaved, and had some blue toast to ensure nothing about me could be used as a pretext for lousy service.
I was greeted by "Lee" a thirty- or forty-something fit therapist in white jean shorts and a white blouse. After pleasantries and questions as to how I came to Barnie (I saw your ad on the internet), I paid the house fee (. 8 per hour) and accepted the offer of a table shower. It was pretty good, although the shower is located next to the front door. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing when I saw Lee shed her sandals and put on knee-high rubber boots to perform the bathing ritual. Water was warm and all parts were thoroughly cleansed with a teasing hint of what could follow.
The therapy room was clean and spacious, with a table toward one wall. There was a clock and a video display of the facility's security cameras (4) on a small table close to the massage table. I hopped on, face down, and Lee asked how I like my massage. I said I preferred deep tissue. She then asked if I wanted her to walk on my back. I replied "Hell, yes!" Boy, was I pleasantly surprised! There was a single bar hanging from the ceiling which allowed her to maintain her balance while she applied pressure from her body weight and from her toes and heels. My calves, hamstrings, buttocks, back, and shoulders got hammered. I became totally relaxed. When it was time to flip (25 minutes into the hour) I did as requested. Junior was very relaxed from the shower and back side massage. Lee started caressing my chest and Junior slowly and lightly. I thought this was a great sign for a great HE.
But it was not to be.
All of a sudden, Lee goes into standard jackhammer NOVA mode and Junior was not responding. I could tell Lee was becoming increasingly frustrated. She jumped up on the table and straddled my body while increasing the jackhammering, allowing me to fondle her legs, butt, and goonyah but no free roaming within the shorts. I was not enjoying the experience and had to concentrate on ending the misery. When the eruption eventually happened, Lee hopped off, toweled me off and complained her arm and shoulder hurt from working too hard. There was 20 minutes left on the clock. She accused me of being drunk. I told her I was not, but that I had been at a bar earlier in the day to watch football. I tipped her for standard NOVA (. 4) and a little extra for the outstanding backside massage (. 2) and left. No kiss, no hug, no water.
So, I am a little butt hurt. I know in this world it is always YMMMV, but I was surprised at this session's difference between a great massage and lousy ending. Usually at AMPs it is mediocre massage followed by an okay ending. Has any other member experienced such a strange balance? Given the reports coming out of Barnie, was this an anomaly, was Lee having an off night, or what? I know am pushing the envelope of middle age, but have never ever been a "Two Pump Secure" customer, and I have never had any provider ever complain about having to work too hard to reach Happy Land -- by hand, mouth, or whatever.
I would appreciate any comments.
-- Vaughn.
-
11-29-18 21:36 #11871Senior Member

Posts: 433https://nova.bedpage.com/backpage/Th...ya-zwj/6229104
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 20:04 #11870Senior Member

Posts: 133I had a similar experience
A couple years ago at Blue in Annandale there wasn't even any talent working that day that I could tell. Just the Mama and she gave the massage. They were fairly new at the time so I am guessing they must have only had like one lady working there and maybe it was her day off. As for your question of how they stay in business. Just like you, you gave them a try. I am sure that happens on a daily basis. The Average guy probably don't even know about intel boards such as this to warn them. Hope you have a better experience on your next adventure.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 16:43 #11869Senior Member

Posts: 169Yin Yang Health Spa.
My landscaper was blown leaves in Vienna and stopped at the YY Spa on Gallows. He said his Chinese was rusty, no much conversation, the massage was a relief from lunging a 25 lb blower around all week, the lights got low and he got to. No Frank but said it was average.
No TS. Seemed to remember it was .7 or .8 plus.
He said for an older provider he would recommend.
-
11-29-18 16:21 #11868Senior Member

Posts: 169Over 10 billion served.
Good question.
Some folks are satisfied without the special surprise that comes with a happy Meal.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 15:27 #11867Senior Member

Posts: 156Thank you. I'll search their names here. If you have any links could you pm them to me? I'll do some digging in the mean time LOL.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 15:01 #11866Senior Member

Posts: 140Keep Driving.
No. I recommend you keep driving. Young here is under 50.
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
Relatively nearby is New York. A while ago I saw an add for exactly what I wanted. Took a trip up North and lived the dream. Had a layover on my way back and since I had did my research ahead of time, saw a different provider and had an even better experience. Wanted to return the following week but realized that if I did I would be hooked. So I haven't returned since.
You can compromise and try FS in Maryland. But you're not going to find young women. Cheap, Fast, Good you'll never get all 3.
FYI On the Escort side there was a inter-state group that had young women under 30 in our area. Long story short they were infiltrated by LEO and shut down last year.
-
11-29-18 14:55 #11865Senior Member

Posts: 433There are some Independent Thai girls who are in their 20's. Reya, Manee, and Alexa.
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 14:29 #11864Senior Member

Posts: 156Younger girls
Can any of you guys recommend an AMP in the area (or even an independent Asian girl) that has the youngest girls / girl? Under 30 if possible. I live in Nova but I always drive to Philly because of the talent there. Anything close by would save me a lot of miles! Thanks in advance.
-
11-29-18 09:29 #11863Senior Member

Posts: 140Some People Pay for Self Service.
Believe it or not, some people pay for Self Service. See below:
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
To each his own. I think it sounds more like time with a Playboy Magazine. (Before the days of Porn Hub etc.) Anyway back in the day when information was scarce, I realized I had stumbled onto a PV when she requested I Self Service. I laughed and took my leave. Taking one for the team. Scratch off list. And headed to know venue.
Originally Posted by KurtHonn
[View Original Post]
As the post above tributes, people do keep them in business. The rest of us, thank you for taking one for the team. We'll scratch it off of our list.










Reply With Quote





