Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,146 to 20,160 of 31848
-
11-29-18 15:15 #11703Regular Member

Posts: 9Fake.
If you reverse image search, those pictures are from a fitness model. Fake account trying to scam is my guess.
Originally Posted by YuFunny
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 15:11 #11702Regular Member

Posts: 9Anna.
So Anna is back in town. The pictures in her ads are old for sure. She has put on quite a few pounds and her self maintenance was lacking.
-
11-29-18 11:21 #11701Senior Member

Posts: 101Ghoster.
I've seen her twice and both times, just a few minutes before our appointment, she pushed back the time because she just woke up. She didn't ghost me tho. Makes me wonder how often she oversleeps. I'd giver her another chance, she's a fun time.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyInTn
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 10:58 #11700Senior Member

Posts: 194She tried to send me to a house near a wood line. Refused to meet me out publically. Said the next day it was a good thing I didn't show up, so I'd certainly avoid.
Originally Posted by LingamMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 10:21 #11699Senior Member

Posts: 415Rachel.
I hate to read this because she is a nice young woman. I have only seen her for qv so I do not know the quality of an hour visit. One thing that puzzled me was during the BBBJ I was doing fingers in vagina and she was very dry, also complained her tits were a little sore so take it easy.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyInTn
[View Original Post]
I had difficulty getting a return text a couple of times, but she was always apologetic. Personality wise she is a keeper, try again and let us know how it was.
-
11-28-18 20:29 #11698Senior Member

Posts: 170Ghoster
Set up last night. Confirmed 3 hours before time today. Time got closer and I get a text to push the time back a bit which I was fine with. Then crickets.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...1/718411145726
-
11-28-18 18:53 #11697Senior Member

Posts: 38Audrey, Seems Too Good to be True
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...h/766725242996
Anyone have any info?
-
11-27-18 19:15 #11696Senior Member

Posts: 97I've tried.
I've tried a few times and even went to an address that she gave but she says she didn't hear her alarm that morning. She's always busy so let me know if you make the cut.
Originally Posted by OJones
[View Original Post]
Ling.
-
11-27-18 17:43 #11695Senior Member

Posts: 45My visit was for an hour. Expectations exceeded. High class sweetheart. No evidence of a handler. I have been out of town so I was looking forward to it and wasn't disappointed. I am a little space in a good way. Satisfied and feel good. Cloud nine. Each to his own.
Originally Posted by RustyKuntz
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 16:05 #11694Senior Member

Posts: 217Blonde Michelle
Has anyone met this lady before? I feel like her ads have been around for a while, but I've never taken the chance.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...w/750337677008
-
11-27-18 15:56 #11693Regular Member

Posts: 7Review
Has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 14:32 #11692Senior Member

Posts: 815I'm going to defer getting into specifics as I'm not here to argue, but everything I've said has been corroborated by others. Just yesterday another trusted member stated having two encounters with her handler. Again, draw your own conclusion.
Originally Posted by SecretTheLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 01:31 #11691Senior Member

Posts: 175A discount?
Are you saying I could have gotten a discount if I'd told Brooke I'd give her a good review? Damn, man! Now you tell me!
Originally Posted by RustyKuntz
[View Original Post]
I don't really care what anyone thinks of her; I'm a one-time client, not a friend. I'm just sharing my experience for what it's worth--set up was easy; it was a safe place; she was pleasant and did what she said she would; I wasn't busted. When I read these forums, that's what I'm trying to figure out. I never trust just one post, any more than I trust one ad. But Brooke worked well for me, and I thought I'd pass that on to the rest of why'all. Maybe you've got some problem with the girl; I don't know. Maybe you've got reasons. Say your piece and I'm sure everyone here will factor that in when they're making their own decisions and running their own risks. But there's no call to say someone's a liar when he's just trying to give back to the forum.
-
11-26-18 17:19 #11690Senior Member

Posts: 253Ava
Does she allow msog.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 14:40 #11689Senior Member

Posts: 815All good brother. I must say, I agree with you about the cream pies. Yes YMMV but I would not paint her as the top provider you paint her to be, after all, she use to work with Anna who is a user, what girl doesn't? Draw your own conclusions. Any top provider who has been around as long as she has been, is able to get enough clientele built up that there would be no need to advertise, yet she advertises in every corner of the www on a daily basis. I know of a few providers who don't advertise, you can only see them by invitation. Again, draw your own conclusion.
Originally Posted by Hawks84
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




