rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 888 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Not a report, per se.

    Just ran across this girl's ad. I don't know what is less appealing, the drug paraphernalia on the table or this big-ass lesion on her smooshed together deflato-tits. SMH.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/458154852531
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 944339867633MzAwNjA2ODk5MQ.jpg‎  

  2. #1805

    Txt

    She said she wears wigs but is reviewed on Monkey and Adultlook!

    LL.

  3. #1804

    Rebel Red Headed Zinger.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Guys:

    Anyone have info on either of these ladies?

    Rebel:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/628008023920

    Katie:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/312891803822

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.
    Rebel entertained me a few weeks back, totally legit, and uses a local No-tell Motel for hourly rates on 29. Fun time, accommodating, switched up positions nicely, and had good CFS with toned muscles and a tight body. If you are looking for a busty girl, keep on rolling, but if you like one that is energetic and can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Does not swallow. Then Rebel might be your ticket. Check her out. She's busy every day, and responds nicely to texting. Will not play outdoors, even if the weather is warm.

  4. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/922016476904

    I swear in the first pic she looks like a tranny. Does anyone else agree or is just me? She's pulled that pic in her most recent ad.
    Thought the same thing.

  5. #1802

    Sky, formerly Molly

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/922016476904

    I swear in the first pic she looks like a tranny. Does anyone else agree or is just me? She's pulled that pic in her most recent ad.

  6. #1801

    Hello greenville!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/749496675387

    This one is using canned pics, and a previous ad from 'her' was already pulled by STG staff earlier. Despite her addressing our city (rare for scammers since they usually have generic ads), she's either fake or does NOT look like this (my guess). A findpeoplesearch lookup shows a 59 yo woman from Pelzer is registered to this number so it could be her trying to run a game.

  7. #1800

    Weird

    I had a weird experience. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/574671452661.

    We have been texting back and forth for a several hours now and finally decided on Friday morning after I get off from work. I ask her for the hour and she tells me a certain price. I ask her for if I do more would she be willing to to do GFE and shower with me. I just go onto sleep because I was pretty tired and when I wake up she had sent me a few messages saying that she thought we were just going on a breakfast date. Has anyone seen her before? Just very odd. Did I say something wrong with the shower thing?

  8. #1799

    Crystal

    Drats! Little head was excited about her but I better profit from your experience. Thanks B

    Quote Originally Posted by SlobberKnocker  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a dream with Crystal about a year ago.

    Initial contact through texts, got the particulars all worked out and as I was on my way over, she texted and asked me to give her about another 30 minutes. So, like a jackass, I waited around and texted to see if she was ready and after another 15 minutes she acted like we had never communicated and gave me the donations again and had to go through the whole process from the beginning, which was annoying, but I figured it wasnt actually HER I dealing with one of the times.

    When I got to the motel (run down shit hole off Augusta road), the only sign that the place was even in business was the 4 or 5 unsavory characters hanging around the parking lot. Wasnt into that scene, so I cut my losses and bailed out and shot her a "thanks anyway" text. Got texts and phone calls from her number for about 30 minutes after that.
    .

  9. #1798

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Not seen a report on this one though she is been posting for a while? Anyone? B.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/451481800285
    Tried to set up a dream with Crystal about a year ago.

    Initial contact through texts, got the particulars all worked out and as I was on my way over, she texted and asked me to give her about another 30 minutes. So, like a jackass, I waited around and texted to see if she was ready and after another 15 minutes she acted like we had never communicated and gave me the donations again and had to go through the whole process from the beginning, which was annoying, but I figured it wasnt actually HER I dealing with one of the times.

    When I got to the motel (run down shit hole off Augusta road), the only sign that the place was even in business was the 4 or 5 unsavory characters hanging around the parking lot. Wasnt into that scene, so I cut my losses and bailed out and shot her a "thanks anyway" text. Got texts and phone calls from her number for about 30 minutes after that.

  10. #1797

    Small BBW lovers

    Not seen a report on this one though she is been posting for a while? Anyone? B.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/451481800285

  11. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    LOL she is legit my peeps. Hot hot better in person. From. What I saw there are around 4 girls and a pimp staying with her. Idk if they all working, one stayed in the bathroom, the rest I saw them leave parking lot. They not from around here and idk how long they will stay, I actually tried to see one of her friends but she ghosted me LOL she is legit is all I can say.
    Thanks for the scoop on her situation. Was pretty sure she was real based on pics, and definitely quite hot. I was hoping for independent but clearly not and I don't like dealing with sketchy situations if I can avoid it (someone else in the bathroom, knocks on the door during visit, etc.). If her handler is that 29 yo dude from Waynesville, he's bad news but good luck to anyone else that wants to risk it.

  12. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by TazmanFourU69  [View Original Post]
    So what was the damages if she was real and legit? Would she mind if other girl in bathroom left room. My thing I tell them no money laid on table and if they stay anywhere in the room. They have to join or leave for I paid for the time. Several have joined in and others just left. I don't leave chances of being robbed while naked or assaulted by whom ever is in that bathroom. . .
    Bathroom girl wasn't hot. . 6 for quick. I usually only carry what I need LOL.

  13. #1794

    Information on this one

    So what was the damages if she was real and legit? Would she mind if other girl in bathroom left room. My thing I tell them no money laid on table and if they stay anywhere in the room. They have to join or leave for I paid for the time. Several have joined in and others just left. I don't leave chances of being robbed while naked or assaulted by whom ever is in that bathroom. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    LOL she is legit my peeps. Hot hot better in person. From. What I saw there are around 4 girls and a pimp staying with her. Idk if they all working, one stayed in the bathroom, the rest I saw them leave parking lot. They not from around here and idk how long they will stay, I actually tried to see one of her friends but she ghosted me LOL she is legit is all I can say.

  14. #1793
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/869844960118

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/289390427421

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...329/8282806147

    https://backpage.com.greenville.list...453/8282806147

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...453/8282806147

    This one intrigued me some and although I didn't do an exhaustive picture search using all the engines I have available, they seem to be authentic after a casual review. I can live with her inability to keep her name straight. Jade, Tequilla, Nikki and Brittany (in one ad she actually has two names in the ad) but it gets worse. Her phone number has a made-up name but when I put that name together with a phone # in findpeoplesearch it pops up a 29-yo dude from Waynesville with nearly 100 charges on his record include tons of possession, two drug trafficking and a couple of concealed weapons charges. In one of her ads she claims to be 100% independent but that seems unlikely if she's still using this guy's phone. Just some intel to pass along in case you want to dig further.
    LOL she is legit my peeps. Hot hot better in person. From. What I saw there are around 4 girls and a pimp staying with her. Idk if they all working, one stayed in the bathroom, the rest I saw them leave parking lot. They not from around here and idk how long they will stay, I actually tried to see one of her friends but she ghosted me LOL she is legit is all I can say.

  15. #1792

    Wondering.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    ... Her phone number has a made-up name but when I put that name together with a phone # in findpeoplesearch it pops up a 29-yo dude from Waynesville with nearly 100 charges on his record include tons of possession, two drug trafficking and a couple of concealed weapons charges. In one of her ads she claims to be 100% independent but that seems unlikely if she's still using this guy's phone. Just some intel to pass along in case you want to dig further.
    It's possible the dude is in jail and she was the "lucky" one to pick up the number. No Google hits on the # in over a year. Would love for someone to TOFTT. She looks like 5' of lots of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape