Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,881 to 35,895 of 41311
-
11-28-18 18:10 #5431Regular Member

Posts: 1I tried to get a hold of you to fix things and see you but you wouldn't text back
I tried calling and texting to make things right but you never reply.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 17:22 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 1353Winner
I can say for sure, only one winner and it won't be any of us!
Originally Posted by JaxSati
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 17:15 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 26Dee MILF
Was looking to see if anybody remembered or had her # MILF on SS with short brunette hair.
-
11-28-18 16:56 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 26Cash app for #
Looking to get that #. I PMed you.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 16:46 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 43Gone
I'm pretty sure she's moved on or something it's been a year or two. This is not the rose they are talking about. The one they are talking about used to live off Cassatt ave.
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 16:01 #5426Regular Member

Posts: 27Raffle?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/281801458616
I must say it's creative!
-
11-28-18 15:18 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 805Wait a minute.
Wait! Wait just a second!
Originally Posted by LikeUmHot
[View Original Post]
You mean despite her ad saying 100% No Rush. She actually DID rush you?
Shut up! LOL.
-
11-28-18 13:44 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 433Shit happens
It is always possible to get dirty when you play in the backyard. I spent a nice long time knocking at the aforementioned provider's back door & came out clean as a pin, whereas her sister got me dirty a couple of times even though she knew it was coming & prepared. It just comes with the territory & a certain amount is almost inevitable if you enjoy driving the dirt roads. But I really do appreciate the efforts my go-to girls take to minimize the mess, most definitely!
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
Years ago I heard it called "drilling for mud bunnies". I try not to think about that too much.
-
11-28-18 12:23 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 29I did not catch her name.
I wanted to see Raven this morning, but she was not available. So I opted to pay a visit to this young lady. She was off of Youngerman. Comms were good, she responded pretty quick and was available. I showed up half expecting a hood rat. Not sure why, just got that impression from the pics I guess. I was pleasantly surprised. Room was clean, she was fully awake, dressed and didn't seem to be drunk or high. I had opted for a quick visit for some headache relief and she had me wanting to pay to stay for more. I will definitely repeat. 3 Jacksons got the job done.
-
11-28-18 10:29 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 788So she's not a dead fish anymore?
Seems I heard she offered the same dead fish service.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 10:26 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 2131Idk about her man or if she still around. That's why I was wanting to see a pic of the Rose talked about lately. I remember she told me her mom lived there with her. Made me feel some type of way. She was boring to me so I only saw her twice but would text her from time to time.
Originally Posted by KravinMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 10:24 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 788My advice
Providers who are not reviewed or those you've never seen before, despite the fact that they may have great reviews, should only be seen for a qv, just in case they turn out like the one you just visited. I typically always initially shoot for the qv as these girls can be unpredictable. Many of them rush and too many don't like sex. Just because they might have been great with one client does not mean they'll be great with the next. It's easier to lose 60-80 than 120. Just my $0. 02;.
Originally Posted by LikeUmHot
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 09:55 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 136That's the first good review I've seen on her!
Originally Posted by RockEye69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 09:47 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 561Columbia is in South Carolina
It's fucking a hot "COLOMBIAN" chick. They are great if you get a good one. I enjoy mine 3-4 times a week. And sorry I'm not sharing this one. Except in pictures.
Originally Posted by LikeUmHot
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 09:40 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 43Link
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





