Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,621 to 28,635 of 31135
-
11-30-18 22:02 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 37Nicole
This one offers BBFS to all comers if that's what you are into. She has a decent body for her age. She's really weird though and doesn't perform all that well, but is accomodating. Her bolt ons are starting to sag and she doesn't move well. Mish and K9 are ok.
There is a video of her getting boned by a few guys for about 45 min snd they all dumped inside her too. If you search some combination of amateur blond wife bbc mmf threesome creampie you can see it. It also highlights how weird she is.
See below for her ad if interested:
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/781813.htm?cat=1
-
11-30-18 11:24 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 363[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-30-18 08:36 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 180Fishing for addresses
I emailed her from an address I don't use for anything else and started getting a lot of spam.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 11:57 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 427Mia. East Charlotte
Anyone taken the plunge with this one yet. Pics seem TGTBT and only has email address for contact.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...n/388164246734
-
11-29-18 11:27 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 440Asian Providers
Why not go to a FS AMP? Plenty of sure thing locations mentioned on the MP forum.
Originally Posted by TeflonJohn
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 00:12 #2510Regular Member

Posts: 17Asian Gurl
Guys I need some help anyone know of any Asian providers?
-
11-28-18 22:01 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 193Destiny and Abby
Yes that is them.
Originally Posted by MaxPowers777
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 16:11 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 719Delilah
I saw her. I think she's pretty true to pics and didn't smell when I met her. Is a smoker though. She is pricey for service. But hit her with an offer and see what she says. I talked her down a bit from her initial ask. Definitely didn't give me CIM as she advertises though.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 16:04 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 427Delilah / Rose
Reported on last week, by several different mongers, for being much heavier than pics suggest, not smelling so good, smoking and providing so so, but overpriced services. The consensus was that she was nice, however, that was the only positive. Seems that she laid low for about a week hoping the out of sight out of mind phenomena would help her out.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/129243573381
-
11-28-18 15:55 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 427Blonde Scammer
This one has numerous bad reviews for not providing services as stated. I have seen bad reviews in Charlotte and Raleigh. She's now whipped out bare cooter pics to try to lure some unsuspecting mongers. AVOID.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...g/012923293921
-
11-28-18 12:09 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 427I concur. I did a double with Abby and Roxy, many months ago before Roxy disappeared off the scene, and Roxy was way more into it. Same thing upon entering the room. Abby was busy and told us to get started.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 11:01 #2504Regular Member

Posts: 24Gabi
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/159976187568
Has anyone seen her? I've been eyeing her for a while just haven't made a move yet.
-
11-28-18 10:50 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 132Awesome review destiny seems cute I'm not a fan of doubles because I usually like one girl more than the other and just want to focus on her LOL.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 10:24 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 719Nicole
Agreed. Tough to beat the performance value combo from her. Gives good head, very submissive, likes to get pounded as she says it's the only way she can cum. My issue is she seems to have some mesh deep up in the cooch that I rub against. So I usually take head, bang quick in whatever perverted position I can think of, then pull out and have her finish me deep in her throat. Have served her a number of creampies in her cooch and I'm well aware I'm not the only one to have done so. If you're a guy that likes DATY I'd steer clear unless snowballing a random dudes stuff is your thing!
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 09:20 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks for the intel -
Thanks for posting about your dream with Destiny and Abby. Sounds like I need to reach out to them ASAP! Just for future reference, you don't have to "attach" a link, you just copy / paste the link in your post, and it shows up.
To confirm. Are these the links?
- Destiny: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...3/646064339872.
- Abby: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/925455907084.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






