Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,996 to 23,010 of 26415
-
11-28-18 14:55 #3420Regular Member

Posts: 15She's not a cop!
I've seen Ashley twice in Madison a few months back. She's safe and a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 14:27 #3419Regular Member

Posts: 12Anna.
Saw her the other evening. It was okay. She seemed rushed / nervous. She's nice but definitely uses based on how cookey she is. Nice body but I didn't really vibe on that level with her. Might repeat.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
MACK.
-
11-28-18 14:22 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 181Anna. Solo
I know DFY posted quite an encounter of his 3 some with Anna, but has anyone had an opportunity to sample her solo? Wondering if it is worth the price of admission.
-
11-28-18 14:21 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 774Right idea
HB has the right idea. Going after the one's that are Shameless. In all seriousness HB has been pulling the wool lately. Good job man.
Originally Posted by BionicGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 12:54 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 168Haven't seen or contacted. But try googling the phone number. LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
https://www.shamelesspromotions.net/
-
11-28-18 12:54 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 435I was texting with her this morning and she got super upset that I couldn't get to her hotel until noon, and that was said at 11:15. Sorry that it takes time to get places. I'm bummed because her price was right.
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 12:44 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 72If you google the telephone number there is quite a bit of information about her and her company.
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 12:30 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 90Italian beauty
Texted this beauty for Thursday meet. Quick to respond. Easy to barter with. Sent confirming pics. Just wondered if anyone had seen her Thanks HB.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/542900367667
-
11-28-18 12:03 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 131I don't think so. I haven't heard from her in awhile.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 11:52 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 435Kimberly
I was going to report on her as well. Your report is spot on. She's decent enough and very budget friendly, but her location is extremely sketchy and I didn't feel safe there. I paid for an hour but cut out at the hhr because I was worried about the people milling around outside.
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 11:36 #3410Regular Member

Posts: 14Looking for MILF kind of lady who likes her profession
Have not posted in a while but looking to get back I to hobby. Anyone recommendation for someone that lower volume and looking for regular? Love readheads but not a must late 20 ties to early 40 ideal clean and in decant part of row. Is must.
Thanks for sharing.
-
11-28-18 11:35 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 181Sadee / Sadie
AKA Payton previously. I tried meeting with her a few weeks back when all the talk was going on but our schedules never meshed. No response on the digits now. Is she still around?
-
11-28-18 10:00 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 393She has accounts on every social media platform available.
Originally Posted by MackLee12
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 09:47 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 51Every pic she's making that stupid half duck face. Is she pretty?
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
I hate the car thing. I have a noticeable nicer vehicle. I usually decide to go to someone based on location over everything else.
Oh well.
-
11-28-18 08:30 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 85Better options
Went and saw this one.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/155261952182
Pretty face, big saggy titties, smokes, has baby fat, does have a tight pussy. Northside notel. Had worries about my car the whole time I was there. CBJ then to mish. Wanted to cum on her titties and was told no. Finished and adios.
Nah, not going back.
Even a Crow needs more, OUT.









Reply With Quote






