Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,896 to 35,910 of 41311
-
11-28-18 08:40 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 43Still around?
I remember her. She was a little freak. What happened to her? I know her man was locked up and she lived with her sister.
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 01:07 #5415Regular Member

Posts: 2Pamela from Columbia.
Been in a rut with my regular routine and saw Pamela's post on STG. Although she said she was heading to Miami this evening figured I would share in case she returns and anyone wants to try their luck. Pics are her, tits were great, and she is definitely hot but service was just OK. Good for a qv but that is probably it in hindsight. I got the hh for 1.2 cause coms were good and little head was in control. Shitty half hearted CBJ although she did let me face fuck her some followed by a rushed ride in both directions then some dog and then finish in mish. All in all I won't probably repeat as I dislike the non-connection rush shit, but I did now check a hot Columbian off of my fuck a B from every country list.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/192738418665
-
11-27-18 20:45 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 173Barbie
I'll keep this short and sweet.
* Worth the price.
* A little too cautious.
* Worth the price.
* Wish I would've donated for a HH after we get into it.
Stay safe, brothers.
-Getcha.
-
11-27-18 20:18 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 243Ariel
Saw her a awhile back. Nice girl, but the candy acne. Very good BBBJ skills, moved into doggy for the main event, very tight I must say. Everything went fine, dumped in the bag during doggie as I pulled out some blood, no smell but not going back. Don't think it was that time of month it was light, but not repeating. YMMV, happy hunting!
-
11-27-18 20:14 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 243Raven
I realized right away I'd been to this address before with another provider. Raven is nice, not ny cup of tea but definitely got the job done. Was going to go for the hh but decided on the availability. Only did the BBBJ which was enthusiastic and got the job done, she took a break cause I'm not the easiest giy to please, but came came back and finished with a messy facial because of no cim, at least not for me. YMMV other reports are more favorable.
-
11-27-18 20:10 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 243Open minded freak
I used to post before the meltdown been awhile. So this one is on onebackpage. Asked her to send a pic from today cause damn those pics are what I like, she took about 3 hours for that. Flag right away. When the pics finally came they looked like they might, I say might be her but it wasn't close in my book. She sent pics through an email address I set up for this. I was able to look her up on FB and I decided to pass because of the pics not matching. I was hoping they matched! Happy hunting.
-
11-27-18 20:05 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 73Fun on Dunn
Had some fun with this one more than once, she is nice and has a banging ass. However, I never make it past painting her face, she seems to enjoy the full load and smiles / laughs as you decorate her glasses and hair. She is a cool chick. Her digs are kind of scary off Dunn, would not go at night.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/181629316404
-
11-27-18 19:51 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 73Not so Perfect Rose
I had an experience with "Rose" quite some time ago prob 9-12 months ago, although she was relatively nice and clean, there was so many restrictions I thought I was bedding an Omish girl. Don't do this, can't touch that, mish only and make it quick, don't even think of CIM or I will puke all over you, I was like WTF. I busted my shit and split. I would never repeat.
-
11-27-18 18:55 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 2131Ok. I met Rose on CL a few years back lived Normandy. Short redhead. I do remember her full name but I won't put it here. I remember her having some kinda scaring from road crash from an accident on her lower back or side. Only seen her once it was atleast four years ago. PM me you think it's her or I'll show you a pic to comfirm.
Originally Posted by WhyNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 17:43 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 933Ai tried hitting her up again but got no response, did her number change?
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 17:08 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 867Heather
I used to fuck her over 10 years age off of Quest. She can get awfully clingy, I had to block her a few times.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 15:56 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 788To add another provider to the making candy bars
Bowden baby's (Michelle) sister gives lots of fudge too! Can you say smell like a septic tank. Sorry fellas, but to hella with backdoor! No more for me.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 14:32 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 933Bad service
Me and another monger reviewed her a short while ago. I saw her a couple years back and her service wasnt good then.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 14:26 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 933Wow. Poor guy was making snicker bars the whole session LOL. That sucks.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 14:16 #5402Regular Member

Posts: 1Martina.
Martina is back from visiting her uncle; and I dreamed about her yesterday. She's trying to re-establish herself locally, so I made a generous investment. Martina still looks good and has an extensive menu, but no Mediterranean. We tried pretty much every position V and O. CIM was on the menu; but I couldn't deliver. Good to see an old friend again. She would like to connect with previous clients. Heartily recommend and I will repeat when I can.













Reply With Quote




