Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 13311
-
12-01-18 10:15 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 1206Not a report, per se.
Just ran across this girl's ad. I don't know what is less appealing, the drug paraphernalia on the table or this big-ass lesion on her smooshed together deflato-tits. SMH.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/458154852531
-
11-30-18 20:37 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 157Txt
She said she wears wigs but is reviewed on Monkey and Adultlook!
LL.
-
11-30-18 17:18 #1804

Posts: 46Rebel Red Headed Zinger.
Rebel entertained me a few weeks back, totally legit, and uses a local No-tell Motel for hourly rates on 29. Fun time, accommodating, switched up positions nicely, and had good CFS with toned muscles and a tight body. If you are looking for a busty girl, keep on rolling, but if you like one that is energetic and can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Does not swallow. Then Rebel might be your ticket. Check her out. She's busy every day, and responds nicely to texting. Will not play outdoors, even if the weather is warm.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 11:20 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 520Thought the same thing.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 21:39 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 650Sky, formerly Molly
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/922016476904
I swear in the first pic she looks like a tranny. Does anyone else agree or is just me? She's pulled that pic in her most recent ad.
-
11-29-18 21:35 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 650Hello greenville!
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/749496675387
This one is using canned pics, and a previous ad from 'her' was already pulled by STG staff earlier. Despite her addressing our city (rare for scammers since they usually have generic ads), she's either fake or does NOT look like this (my guess). A findpeoplesearch lookup shows a 59 yo woman from Pelzer is registered to this number so it could be her trying to run a game.
-
11-29-18 14:09 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 259Weird
I had a weird experience. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/574671452661.
We have been texting back and forth for a several hours now and finally decided on Friday morning after I get off from work. I ask her for the hour and she tells me a certain price. I ask her for if I do more would she be willing to to do GFE and shower with me. I just go onto sleep because I was pretty tired and when I wake up she had sent me a few messages saying that she thought we were just going on a breakfast date. Has anyone seen her before? Just very odd. Did I say something wrong with the shower thing?
-
11-29-18 09:37 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 504Crystal
Drats! Little head was excited about her but I better profit from your experience. Thanks B
.
Originally Posted by SlobberKnocker
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 20:35 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 28Crystal
Tried to set up a dream with Crystal about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
Initial contact through texts, got the particulars all worked out and as I was on my way over, she texted and asked me to give her about another 30 minutes. So, like a jackass, I waited around and texted to see if she was ready and after another 15 minutes she acted like we had never communicated and gave me the donations again and had to go through the whole process from the beginning, which was annoying, but I figured it wasnt actually HER I dealing with one of the times.
When I got to the motel (run down shit hole off Augusta road), the only sign that the place was even in business was the 4 or 5 unsavory characters hanging around the parking lot. Wasnt into that scene, so I cut my losses and bailed out and shot her a "thanks anyway" text. Got texts and phone calls from her number for about 30 minutes after that.
-
11-28-18 18:26 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 504Small BBW lovers
Not seen a report on this one though she is been posting for a while? Anyone? B.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/451481800285
-
11-27-18 18:16 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 650Thanks for the scoop on her situation. Was pretty sure she was real based on pics, and definitely quite hot. I was hoping for independent but clearly not and I don't like dealing with sketchy situations if I can avoid it (someone else in the bathroom, knocks on the door during visit, etc.). If her handler is that 29 yo dude from Waynesville, he's bad news but good luck to anyone else that wants to risk it.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 10:00 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 109Bathroom girl wasn't hot. . 6 for quick. I usually only carry what I need LOL.
Originally Posted by TazmanFourU69
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 06:33 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 33Information on this one
So what was the damages if she was real and legit? Would she mind if other girl in bathroom left room. My thing I tell them no money laid on table and if they stay anywhere in the room. They have to join or leave for I paid for the time. Several have joined in and others just left. I don't leave chances of being robbed while naked or assaulted by whom ever is in that bathroom. . .
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 04:30 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 109LOL she is legit my peeps. Hot hot better in person. From. What I saw there are around 4 girls and a pimp staying with her. Idk if they all working, one stayed in the bathroom, the rest I saw them leave parking lot. They not from around here and idk how long they will stay, I actually tried to see one of her friends but she ghosted me LOL she is legit is all I can say.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 01:26 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 122Wondering.
It's possible the dude is in jail and she was the "lucky" one to pick up the number. No Google hits on the # in over a year. Would love for someone to TOFTT. She looks like 5' of lots of fun.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






