Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,011 to 23,025 of 26416
-
11-28-18 08:30 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 85Better options
Went and saw this one.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/155261952182
Pretty face, big saggy titties, smokes, has baby fat, does have a tight pussy. Northside notel. Had worries about my car the whole time I was there. CBJ then to mish. Wanted to cum on her titties and was told no. Finished and adios.
Nah, not going back.
Even a Crow needs more, OUT.
-
11-27-18 16:13 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 90Harmoney
Visited this morning. BBBJ then tittypal nipples get real hard. Daty. Finished in doggy. Pricey for me will repeat if get nbr down.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/605781153271
-
11-27-18 15:58 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 384I parked in the same lot, LOL!
Originally Posted by ClMail86
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 15:56 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 470Britt
Was anyone lucky enough to see this one, I responded to her October 12th and posted again the 18th but said she didn't get many calls, I tend to believe her we hung for a few hours each time and never heard her phone, we met at her house off Miller parkway, she said she was going on vacation about 3 weeks but we hit it off so well after a couple times she showed me her ccap and was on paper but didn't show up to her appointment she said, like a dumb ass I didn't write down her name to check up on her status, I saw her quite a few more times to late October then no replys so I imagine she's on her so called vacation, no sense getting into details but looked a 10 to me and a real sweetheart, she worked at HB if that helps, any news on her would be appreciated or PM me.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/642860464148
-
11-27-18 15:24 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 88I also met with her recently. Very nice, polite, and could hold conversation. GFE. She was fresh, shaved, and clean. Slight smoke smell. The motel parking lot was pretty empty which I didn't like so I swung around to the bar next door and walked over. There were some other foot tracks in the snow leading to the motel from that parking lot so I might not have been the only one who wanted to park elsewhere LOL. I stayed for a quick visit at a very good rate, very good BBBJCIMWS. Good deep throat and ball licking along the way. BBFS was on the table but I don't partake in that ever, as tempting as it always is. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 15:02 #3401Regular Member

Posts: 12Visiting from L. A.
Reached out to her and she's supposedly in town for the holidays until Friday. She does not have an Instagram and while doing some due diligence I found two profiles with two different numbers. Still hesitant but by golly is she a smokeshow!
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/Dream-115123
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...0dreams-119293
Did someone jack her photos or was AveryLaser and DaveB bullshitting??
-
11-27-18 14:17 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 504Always go by your instincts- 5th sense-little voice in your head what ever you want to call it. How many times has something gone wrong when you had that kinda feeling? Better safe than sorry and your name in the news.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 14:13 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 393Well overpriced, that was my extent of the conversation with her.
Originally Posted by FunRyan100
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 12:37 #3398Regular Member

Posts: 19Sorry, she picked the Go directly to Jail card. She will be gone for awhile. She was one of the best.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 11:41 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 467Thank you.
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 11:26 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 79I have not seen her, but a little concerned her number in google also showed this ad in FL.
Originally Posted by Stevemilw67
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/414-367-4117__1511944850
and this
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-escort-west-palm-beach-342591#erotic
-
11-27-18 10:21 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 1820Which Bella? See posts 3342 and 44.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-27-18 09:42 #3394Regular Member

Posts: 12Petite beautiful blonde. Barbie?
Anyone have any info on this one?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/346619351294
-
11-27-18 08:35 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 135Bella
Anyone hear or seen Bella lately? Been seeing her weekly and now she has disappeared? Any info pm me.
Thanks.
-
11-27-18 06:47 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 38Go back 100 posts
Multiple negative reviews 100 posts ago. #3290-3300 range. Not recommended by anyone.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






