Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,336 to 28,350 of 37366
-
11-28-18 07:34 #9031Regular Member

Posts: 2Teri
Anyone has contact info on her would love to have few dreams.
-
11-28-18 07:23 #9030Regular Member

Posts: 2Dreams
Looking for dreams in chesterfield area new to area any of you guys can pass fellow moger my way will definitely appreciate it.
-
11-27-18 22:35 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 720Chloe Off Midlothian Turnpike
It has been 2 years since I had dreams with her. She would stay at low budget motels on the Turnpike. If anyone has contact info please send me a private message.
-
11-27-18 20:45 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 1775Same?
I wonder (hope) this is the same Sarah who's contact info was dangled on the board 2 or 3 weeks ago. Since then, this is the 1st mention. Doesn't seem as if many (or any) on the board has seen her yet. I'm all for being careful but hopefully this means she will be back to doing business soon. Love that ass. If it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 20:30 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 957TG Screening
I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].
I got verified by all the current agencies & AMPs before TER went dark.
I alway maintained VIP status by posting reviews. Also a provider White Listed me.
I really miss TER. Found some hidden gems there & saved so much cash by avoiding the Ric rRaf!
-
11-27-18 20:26 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 957TG Scr
I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].
-
11-27-18 20:26 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 957Tv
I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].
-
11-27-18 19:33 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thank you. Thought I recognized those eyes but the picture she sent me didn't show much.
Originally Posted by ElisPio
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 18:38 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 88Kelli
Anyone have experience with Kelli?
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/kelli-91962
Thanks!
-
11-27-18 18:35 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 50That's Foxy Roxy
But I recommend proceeding with caution.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 18:11 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 313Sending you a pm.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 15:52 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 295Sarah
Are you talking about Sarah who used to stay near bedford?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 15:50 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 88Keli
Anyone have experience with Keli?
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/kelli-91962
-
11-27-18 15:21 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 1084Jamie
Anyone know a Jamie that stays at the Suburban? She contacted me looking for company and I don't know her. Number is (804) *5828.
-
11-27-18 09:27 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 37Sarah
This guy I know mentioned he recently met up with Sarah. Apparently she is recently back from a long vacay. He said there was lots of texting with little progress because she was understandably very skiddish given her situation. Ultimately he was able to set up a meet at her house. He said it was very weird as her mom was there but was apparently ok with everything. Nonetheless they went back to Sarah's bedroom where the good times rolled. He said she swore up and down that every test in the world had just been done because of her vacation requirements so bb everything was allowed. Hopefully he doesn't regret that decision.
In the end he expressed to me that things went well for what it was. He said the only future consideration about whether to repeat was the awkwardness of other houseguests.











Reply With Quote





